What's Sup Forums's method for curing hangovers?

What's Sup Forums's method for curing hangovers?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/hangover-cure-finally-found-sprite-8866828.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drink a lot of water and sleep a lot

Cocain

Hair of the dog.

european food or pho is delicious when you're hung over

B complex vitamins.

not getting one in the first place.

Food and a beverage. I don't know how or why but Dr Pepper does wonders for hangovers. I'm an Arizona fag so a filibertos type place is my go to food.

fresh cum from a girl's dick

Fried bread eggs bacon and beans all cooked in the same pan alka seltzer 2 pints of water then fap until fall to sleep

Time and not thinking about it.
Every other cure depends on teh individual

2 aspirin, 2 sudafed, wash it down with gatorade

Too hungover to sleep, had a bunch of water already.

I wish...

Never thought about Dr. Pepper...Hm. Might have to try.

Sounds lovely. Might do all of that save for the sleeping bit.

Guacamole

Weed, water, and something with loads of fats and some carbs in it.

Filiberto's is fucking nasty man. All of their food is bland.

Menudo and another beer

>wake up
>drink at least half a L of water, better is 1L
>try to eat some fruits to get the hunger going
>once you have hunger eat something fatty like fried eggs with bacon

Water, energy drink(it's basically alkeseltzer), and buttered toast.

Cofffee, shower. Exercise if possible . But the BEST though is Ibuprofen. Hair of the dog sparingly

What I do the night before is I'll wad up a ball of bread, eat it with some ibuprofen (I take like 3 of em) and drink a bottle of water. Its worked for me for years now.

Smoke some meth it'll get you going again right away

Bowl of hard boiled eggs

Full English breakfast and a pint of cola

black coffee. pretzel. if it is really bad, food only after 16:00, when i cannot tell nausea from hunger anymore.

Filibertos itself is getting bad but there's some other bertos places that are good for the price. Te Carbon is the go to if I feel like driving a couple extra miles. Phoenix Burrito House is pretty good too

Large coffee in the morning is my personal, miracle cure for hangover.

Sleep is easily the best cure. But I heard some nice greasy hash browns work wonders. Personally I can't eat breakfast or lunch because it won't stay down when I'm hung over.

thats quite dangerous. will fuck your liver up

Two Advil and lots of water before bed.

Nah it's fine.

ibuprofen + alc is a dumb combination
could work thousand times but the 1001 could fuck you up very bad

>hydrate;
lotsa water, black tea sugartless to slow down
>sober up
something with high potassium or alkaline; dried banana chips, plantain, coconut wateri coconut milk
effervescent: N-Acetyl, Cysteine or Alka Seltzer,
Some food: fries prefferred or anything high in fat
After food; some mineral water or buttermilk in case you cant find banana or coconut
>hit the hay
Sleep
after waking up; more water, some breakfast, a mineral soda and vitamin B complex with fish oil

stay away from coffee

Bullshit.

I should have said I only do it when I drink ALOT that night. Which is really rare, maybe once every other month. Even tho the ball of bread and the water is still enough on its own when you don't drink too awful much.

By avoid getting one in the first place. I always start drinking water towards the end of the night and down a bottle of water before bed. At most I feel a little crummy in the morning.

As a Russian, Sala and Kefir are magic. But if you don't want a hang over in the first place, eat fatty food and drink a lot of water WHILE you're drinking alcohol. Try to make it about 1 to 1. I've never had a hang over if I keep my water intake up, but the one time I didn't I was hung over for two days.

pedialyte

This actually works. Best to drink it before you go to bed but still helps the morning after.

1 pint of water before bed.
1 pint first thing in the morning.
Sprite to drink throughout the rest of the day.
Rennie stomach settler tablets.

As someone with a bit of an alcohol problem, I can 100% guarantee to you that this combination works... I've had to employ these methods hundreds and hundreds of times.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/hangover-cure-finally-found-sprite-8866828.html

Shower, water, diet coke, big cheese and meat breakfast. Once you start feeling halfway alive pop an Advil and head out for some lunch and beers.

Ice tea.

Chinese food.

Red bell pepper.

Pickle juice before bed

>drink loads of water
>take 15 mg of ritalin
>wait 45 minutes
>make sandwich and down some multivitamins with it
>drink more water
>take hot shower
>contemplate suicide

/thread
It might seem like a horrible idea but your body is withdrawing from alcohol, have one or two beers or shots so you can gradually come down

Alcohol cures it immediately. Kek.

Don't drink you Moron.

Drink again
Drunk 24/7

if you have yogurt, mix it with water and salt to create ayran, then pour ayran into half of the glass and pour mineral water into ayran. it will start foaming then drink it. it may seem complicated but its best thing for hangover also its delicious

can confirm it will not kill you
Also, turkfag.

>drink alot of water
1-2 hours BEFORE going to sleep. Then keep a glass of water on your night stand too.

The anatomical process of a "hang over" is your body reacting to dehydration. Alcohol constricts your blood vessels which inhibits their ability to absorb water, absorbing alcohol instead. When you lie down to go to sleep, you're lying perfectly still for 8 hours without replenishing your water supply. So that dehydration continues....for 8 hours. Then you wake up and want to kill yourself because dehydration sucks but logistically, you did this to yourself.

Drinking water doesn't CURE a hang over, just helps to stop it from getting worse.

drink water the night before and when you wake up
advil
food
sleep
pussy

not drinking alcohol
>2017

>shitloads of water
>piss regularly
>healthy food
>exercise
Works for me.

This. Only 'tards drink until they get sick. I've finished full bottles and woke up with a mild headache at most.

water with salty yogurt with more water
>salty water is stupid to begin with

Best cure is to stop yourself from getting one. Chug water before you fall asleep. I've never had a hangover before.

EggMcMuffin + hash brown + oj

~$6 cure

Whilst drinking, also drink water. And buy the fattiest snackfood you can find after you are done. No hangovers the next day

>works every time

greasy fucking food + pedialyte

Drink a lot of water before you go to bed.

99% of the time it prevents a hangover.

take some zans and crash all day

>Drink a lot of water before you go to bed.
piss yourself
>99% of the time it prevents a hangover.
bullshit

this is the answer really. hangovers are due to dehydration caused by the alcohol (and lack of drinking water during a drinking session).

if you make a point to drink water while drinking, and also make sure to eat beforehand, you shouldnt suffer from a hangover unless you are a blackout drunk

Yeah, it's kind of strange. People always ask me why i'm drinking water every other beer. Been doing it for over a decade and i kind of forgot what hangovers are like

weed

It's so sad, there are so many people creating worthless shit threads on the last days of humanity instead of just living life...