Why can't we just make him King and get shit done without issues?

Why can't we just make him King and get shit done without issues?
>Zero gun laws
>Outlaw immigration of non-whites
>Deportation of all non-whites
>Ban Islam and nuke the ME
>Ban liberalism and feminism
>Revise education curriculum to teach kids skills they will use in life
>Outlaw alternative energy usage and development that aims to make America weak
>Ban gay ass electric vehicles
>Stop giving billions of our money to feed the Africans. If you're too stupid to feed yourselves, you don't deserve life.

I have no issues pledging allegiance to the Trump family. I'm just really sick of political correctness holding us back from being a Utopia.

MUH FREEDUMZ!

Rural people shouldn't even be voting much less appointing a King.

>we should have a king instead of an elected leader who can be held accountable
I can think of better place you'd fit in, OP.

Disgusting zionist cuck bringing us americans on our knees to Israel.
I hope Assad take this clown down.

Get off my Sup Forums cuckfag.

You fuckers can be deported just like your nigger friends. Go start some diversity elsewhere.

I'd support it. I hate minorities and feminists and liberals. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

>c-cuck!
>shill!
>but, her e-mails
is that way

And so begins the K-girl spam.

NK is perfect, they're just not as smart as whites to make their country work. Another problem is communism.

But they don't have terrorist attacks or violent niggers. Also no feminism and liberalism ruining life for people. They are able to retain their culture.

Sounds good to me.

Can we just bring Hitler back already ffs

this is one of the most unamerican things ive ever read. maybe you should read up why we had a revolution, that whole "taxation without representation" thing.

>but he represents me!

yea but he doenst represent even close to a majority

We can only dream.

>they're just not as smart as whites to make their country work
Or, they're being sanctioned to hell every time KJU so much as blows his nose. They're less worried about blacks and Muslims, because they're more concerned with keeping you white apes out of their country, not bombing them again and raping the women and children as you do in Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam, and China.

Also, they're not communist; they're Juche. Unlike whites, they aren't borrowing billions a year from the IMF to keep playing World Police.

Look at the world around you, cuck. America needs to evolve. What worked 200 years ago cannot work now. We gave the shitskins a chance to act like humans, but clearly they have failed and now they're demanding things and biting the handa that fed them.

Let's cut our losses and move forward. Liberalism, tolerance and diversity are holding us back.

it's bait user, but yes. the problem with these arguments is that these people don't understand anything before the point that they can remember being alive.

>want to go back
>holding us back

which one is it son

Funny, we say the same things about you rural filth.

What? Where did i say anything about wanting to go back?

>needs to evolve

>black man holding me down
Shit dude....

Maybe liberalism and intolerance aren't the cause for your lifelong mediocrity and lack of achievement.

>America needs to evolve.
>Keeps supporting zionist cucks that only care about Israel.
Toppest of keks.

Monkeys now wear suits. Go team!