40 y/o kissless perma-virgin, here. Tell me, b.. what's eatin pussy taste like?

40 y/o kissless perma-virgin, here. Tell me, b.. what's eatin pussy taste like?

Lick your hand and smell it. There ya go.

It actually tastes and feels pretty unsatisfying, but the thrill more than makes up for it.

like milk and salty coins

Feels unsatisfying? Either you're a fag or a perma-virgin also

Uh, but that smells horrible.

your not missing out on much tastes almost metallic and doesn't smell that great try to avoid it as much as possible and just go straight to fucking if you can

being honest here, it depends on the girl 90% but it's... more of an aquired taste so to speak.

I'd imagine it doesn't taste that good even if she smells clean

like pussy.

Has science told us why licking our own skin and smelling it smells like a dead fetus?

Interesting analogy

Exactly lol
Pussy is an acquired taste that you never acquire. We do it just to get blowjobs and sex in return.

Very clean pussy sometimes tastes alright but it's more down to the individual and how their scent matches up with yours.
It's an old theory that if a woman's pussy is disgusting to you, you wouldn't make a good mate.

My first girlfriend that i lost my virginity too for some reason her vag remimded me of chey boyardee ravioli. I dont know why. I just always had the thought when going down. It wasnt bad i like ravioli actually. But every girl is different. I never went down on her but i dated this half Japanese chick whose vag would make my dick fucking reek for at least 24 hours after finishing. But she was on the pill and i gotta finish inside so a smelly dick wasnt a bad trade off

I've heard that theory before. Similarly like if they can't get off with you having the sex with them, also an indicator you don't match up

There are lots of factors that determine smell and taste. Their nationality/race is important. Their diet is very important. And there are medicines they can be on that make it unbearable. Like certain birth control and even medicine for illness or cancer.
Someone similtaneously on birth control and on something for leukemia smells like garbage that's been left in the sun for an hour. I almost threw up.

Lurk more

Damn.. leukemia chick, eh? Way to take one for the team, user

Doesnt help that a vag is naturally fucking messy so you get the juices everywhere on your face. I dont think anyone likes eating pussy theyre just okay with it to pleasure the girl and try to get her to let you stick it in.

What is wrong with you guys? Every girl I've ever gone down on (basically every girl I've fucked) tasted fuckig amazing.

Used to.. 4chin has become unbearable.

Its weird cuz my fingers would smell like it too and it would smell gross but i kept sniffing them. Either instinctually or i just kept thinking theres no way it could smell that bad so id doublecheck

Kinda like running your finger down your ass crack after a long day and sniffing it - you know it's gonna be fucking awful but do it anyway

Literally fish.

To soon user

Like piss

What does it mean?

Salty coins and milk

If I wasn't lactose intolerant I'd try this

>the sex

>Let'sa have the sex baby!!