Lookie what I found at the gas station

lookie what I found at the gas station

Other urls found in this thread:

original[[.]]livestream.[com]/hueythelastnacho
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M2OGS08/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497810704&sr=8-2&keywords=Surge&dpPl=1&dpID=517Ro-DetCL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice. Shits rare around here now but I buy the fuck out of em when I see em

1997 ?

I never had one till I went to Maine. They had them everywhere. Pretty damn good.

>473ml
>a pint

what even is America doing?

Called Urge here, when we could buy them back around year 2000... Probably stopped selling them because I was the only buyer..

Nice grab, OP.

Enjoy!

I bet surge runner is having a blast

F*** yeah, I'm going to sneak some of these into the 311 concert

You a Dane?

didn't know they still made those

i won a surge alarm clock on a bottle cap back in the 90s, the alarm sound was a guy yelling "SURGE!" like in the commercials

Nice! My town was the test site for the Surge comeback. There was a website involved which told you which gas stations just got a shipment. people were coming from all over to grab them and sell it on ebay/amazon. awesome stuff. tastes like high school.

im 18 and don't know what that is :^)

its a soft drink from the mid 90's. It cures cancer so it was taken off the shelves after big pharma lobbied to ban it.

Not user, but can confirm: Was "Urge" in Norway too.

Ohai, hvor i norge er du fra?

Oslo :)

>16 fl oz

we like to measure in ounces, cunt

Literally kill yourself. Stop your shitty hipster advertisement. Nobody cares about an overrated high fructose calorie drink nigger.

>cures cancer

It did.

>overrated
Foh. What's wrong? Mommy not let you have any? Poor guy

Cool, min soster og hendes mand og born bor også I Oslo.

stl, mo here
I haven't seen that shit in like 20 years, that was my jam in high school shiiiiet

Kys hipster. I bet you out monster logos on your truck but then again that's too generous of a statement.

Got them in every gas station in Kansas

How kind of you. My Prius is actually covered in Mountain Dew stickers not monster

It taste like sun drop but not as good.

Prius....
Isn't that that car that rich fucks buy to be environmentally friendly, without checking how much pollution making them produces?

but that doesn't equal a pint. a pint is 568ml you fucking spastic

Yeah me and my friends down at Whole Foods like to think it helps out in the long run

:^)

This. Producing the nickel for the batteries that go in that car put out way more pollution than any other Honda Civic in its lifetime

That there is my crack

Grew up with it when I was little kid in the 90s into 2000s.

7/11 near my place sells it now. I buy that shit up like crazy.

original[[.]]livestream.[com]/hueythelastnacho

These are everywhere now.

We've had these in norway since the 90's. Never went away.

Does the can have the same design as OPs pic? Or is it different in Norway?

Probably worth alot now

Got a couple cold cans waiting for me.

You're so lucky! I've been wanting some for so long but can't find any. Where did you you find?

>measuring a pint with metric
>spaz

kek

Not the user you are looking for but this might help.

You can get a bulk pack on Amazon for like the same price per can.

I'll get you a link.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M2OGS08/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497810704&sr=8-2&keywords=Surge&dpPl=1&dpID=517Ro-DetCL&ref=plSrch

this

also, 1 pint = 473ml, so I don't even know what you metric fags are talking about. in the US, a pint is 16oz exactly. its a unit of measurement here, but I understand that a "pint" is slang in some countries for a serving of something, usually beer. I'm pretty sure its not 16oz.

It's at every Walmart over here...

It actually did you fucking autist. Pharma pushed on it being banned ASAP.

>dat vitamin C + amino white cell surge

>16oz
its 19.22oz you mong
a pint is a unit of measurement, not a slang word you spaz.
568ml is a pint, so is 19.22floz

OP's pick is neither a pint in floz or ml, but it says it's a pint on the can

Not the user who explained earlier, but there is such a thing as a US pint, which is exactly 16oz. It makes no sense and might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but there you go

now find some of this shiznit

American education everyone!
I love that people like you keep arguing that you're right even though you're 100% entirely wrong.

Difference in 1 pint. US vs UK

>Imperial pint.

1 pint to ML {US}

1 pint in ML {UK}

Why is beverage in quotations?

>Had to look it up
>3/10

It's part of the mystery of OK Soda.

Intriguing. I will be looking into it

they sell surge on amazon, same as crystal pepsi and many other "discontinued" items thought to be gone forever. I liked it as a kid cause it was fucking sugar times 10 .

what i recall it tasting like was supermtndew+sprite and i just cant drink soda anymore because it dehydrates and give me a headache too fast with that sugar rush, so no interest.

Are you the user from the other thread who saw my girl flash her pussy at Storo?

hah ja.

could be an import they still sell them in norway