Misanthropes of Sup Forums, what is your profession?

Misanthropes of Sup Forums, what is your profession?
What do you think would be an ideal job where you don't spend much time around people? Something like lighthouse keeper, if that still existed.

I'm 33yo programmer, looking into other options.
>inb4 work from home

>Life is not easy.
>Life is not made for people who will not conform to the few jobs that are available.
>Get over yourself.

that looks just like my stump kitty

Never claimed otherwise, user.

2nd or 3rd shift NOC. Plus you're just sitting around most of the time and getting decent pay for it.

Programmer. I have to deal with suits, but being a misanthrope doesn't make any difference there because everyone hates suits.

> misanthrope
> used correctly
Freelance writer
Blogger
Vlogger
Sell shit online

Plus I don't necessarily hate being around people. I just have a very low opinion of them.

If you are Canadian, look into becoming an OFAIII... As an occupational first aid attendant, people only bother you when they're injured.

If you live anywhere else, become a security guard.

Google it, mothertrucker

>The world is huge.
>There are plenty of jobs for people who don't like being around other people, since most people do like other people and won't take those jobs.
>Get over yourself, bucko.

imagine having the heroin shakes and trying to be a happy corporate character

bump

>filename

That's an old pic you got there

I work as a manager of a store that I run alone, dealing with people who ask the dumbest fucking questions all day long.

For 11 years.

Top me.

Ooooo.

I'm a maintenance guy.

Sometimes I have to deal with people, but a lot of the time I hide in closets and electrical cores and shitpost on my phone.

39k a year.

Why don't you want to work from home OP?

I am an engineer that does work from home, and the closest I come to social interaction is chatting on Slack. Its wonderful not having to see faces all day.

You should give it a shot, no need to learn anything new and you still make a good coin (presumably like you are now)

What kind of engineering?

Software engineering, work for a startup. Its exactly the type of job that is perfect for a misanthrope