Iam in love with this girl, but she dates this broke fat ugly looser. how can i break them up??

iam in love with this girl, but she dates this broke fat ugly looser. how can i break them up??

Time

suck her bf's cock and tell her about it.

Kill him and hide the body. Console her after his death and slip inside.

dont

How about you fond yourself someone that's single you fucking vulture

>how can i break them up??

Move on, and stop behaving like some selfish little bitch.

how canz i broke them awp?

>looks hot
>works in medical field.

OP is a beta faggot, today and everyday.

That guy looks like he makes 250k a year and that girl looks like a gold digger

She is ugly as fuck dude.

That guy is decent looking and looks like he has a decent job.

She probably deserves a guy like him instead of some piece of shit like you

Eat that niggas ass so hard he becomes autistic

Try posting some more pics first

>looser

>Surgical nurse, so I guess he's employed. Or if not, employable.
Which I guess, you're not.
>Probably has some skills, college graduate.
Which I guess you don't.
>ugly
5/10 if he looses the beard.
Grill is 4/10 at best, so you'd be better off dating him.

this

>dating fat ugly loser
Sounds like youre projecting, how about you upload a picture of yourself then OP?

I'm an RNFA (Registered Nurse First Assistant).
Odds of this guy also being an RNFA are high.
RNFAs make upwards of 85K in most states. 100K+ in large cities.

that guy just finsished med shool, makes under 20 K a year as a medical resident, less then a waiter, works 80 h, is 31yo cant even afford a car , only works never has time for her, and ows 200k in student loans. also very fat aroud 120 kg at 176cm

if some fat ugly fuck making 20K a year can land the bitch you're obsessing over, then you're probably a fatter, uglier, broker fuck. go kill yourself.

i hate to break it to you user, but even if you manage to break them up, it doesn't mean she's all of a sudden going to be interested in you. get over her, meet a bunch of different girls and find ones you like. falling in love with women who aren't single almost never works out well

Docters here in europe make like 120k/year how is this possible?

I'm just guessing here...

but i think OP may be from central/south murrica. Which would mean that this nurse/tech/whatever probably makes less than you do. But it would also mean this guy's salary is farther above the average for his country, than you are above yours. If OP measures "success" by gringo $ standards, and not by living standards of his own territory, he may be onto something. But otherwise "no".

Also, I'm thinking "broke" means the guy is a noob, and still paying off college debt. Which is the "buy in" to the medical field. Nothing shameful there.

are you sure its 20k? and how do you know all this info you cringy psycho

Newfag doctors start at a much lower salary, typically. With experience (and proven ability to NOT KILL PATIENT most of the time) it ramps up pretty quickly though.

He looks pretty chill even when ugly, maybe because you are a whiny emo bitch OP

OP, where are you from?
State, country?

this.

show us a picture of yourself OP before you start bad mouthing this guy you little pussy. Why the fuck would we help you without a timestamp with shoe on head.

faggot.

the surgeon is a looser ?

Will you please fucking stop with this shit, you had this thread up a couple days ago fag. You are a fucking loser

broke now if hes in residency, but will probably making more than your dumb ass in a year if he doesnt kill too many people.

In canada, the average resident salary is 55k

oh cool.... this tread again. there is just no way OP could possibly be a fag.

doctors in germany working in a clinic, make around 45K before taxes, 24 after taxes look it up

after taxes its aroudn 25k

Fake thread is fake. /thread

Nobody talks about salaries after taxes. And there is not a single province where 55k ends up being a net of 25k.

More like an average of 42k after taxes.

dude in germany taxes and healthcare coverage sum up to 50% of your salary

Seriously, move on. That's a quality beta attitude you've got there.

It's now all starting to fall into place.
>kg/cm
CA, eurocuck, or South American

>South American looking grill, hispanic guy
>low salary
MX, or sudamerica confirmed

Guy dun goofed a little.
Went to school abroad for a decent (but pricey) education, but came back home because reasons.

He's a different class of human being from OP.

I really hope he posts again
Next time I'll be prepared.

Read the fucking post he replied to before you step out and be a faggot.

this

He replied to wrong post by mistake.
It happens.

>2017
>still uses the imperial system

I agree with this. If OP can steal a girl, just think how easy it would be to snatch her up from OP.

OP is a faggot confirmed

PLOT TWIST

>guy on right is OP
>grill is current, soon to be ex-gf
>gold digger af

>mad because bf is struggling with debt and not providing enough golds
>threatening to dump him
>probably already sleeping with gutter trash

>OP is actually asking us how to keep this relationship together, because he genuinely loves her

advice: loose the beard. loose the grill
your broken heart will mend
you will find someone who shares your values
soon

>I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ILL BREAK YOUR HEART FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE

You're a fucking stalker. She's dating him, why the fuck would she turn around and fuck the guy who broke them up? You guys need to think this shit through.

>still an empire

When you buy your instwatch

Keeps reposting thread, because 100+ posts saying "that guy looks alright. don't break them up" makes him feel validated and vindicated.

Maybe gf already dumped him and is already pregnant with quintuplets from five different guys. But rather than post her noods, he is a gentleman and instead gives her this backhanded compliment.

>EITHER WAY
>LET GO DUDE
>plenty of taco in the sea