Her drawer

any toys hidden?

In plain sight.
vibrator balls up in left corner.

She has some dildos and other stuff!! let me take a pic

Picture of her

Good idea user!

Here's what I found!! what to do? she won't be back for a couple of hours

You ever spy on her showering or changing?

old iPod nano for size reference

My sisters toys

How old is she?!

If she's above 19, ok, she's a hypocrite that says her boyfriend has a tiny dick (since she bases her sizes of over-sized dildos)

If she's younger than 19 she's a whore and you should shame her for using those, since it's somehow shameful for using a fleshlight when it should be the opposite since fleshlights doesn't widen the dick, while dildos stretch the vagina and ruins it for the men that have sex with her since she's gonna end up loose as a high way tunnel that echoes when the dick enter.

take out a few panties, man. I wanna see em

Need pics of sister. Post dirty underwear

Not really, It's kinda difficult cause she has her own bathroom. I do spy on her when I got a chance like when she's on a bikini and stuff like that

age?

21, single, whore-ish like not a lot of fucking but I know there's some

sure, give me a minute

You definitely gotta try to set up a cam, like a phone charger outlet cam. Maybe in her room too. Imagine if you had her masturbating

>tfw seen my younger step-sister naked from time to time during the age of 13-19 (23 now and lost virginity at 22 when one of her boyfriends convinced her to do it, which we beat up later)
I caught her once after finding a less than appropriate "toy" and told her she better stop using it asap because it's gonna ruin the feeling of having sex since real sex will feel lackluster compared to the vibrators and dildos that are way too large for the dicks a girl her age should get inside her.

nice beads

You're a good brother user

Here

The's got a lot of thongs

Show her

I'm a panty fetishist, and I love stealing panties so I can fap in them later. Holy fuck I'd love to have 10 seconds in your sister's panty drawer.

I know! I have thought about that but it kind of freaks me out yto try it

Glaze the dildos with your cum, before putting it in her pussy she is gonna lick it and taste you

Well not according to her, but I know she thinks somewhat similar to how I wanted her to think now in later years because she even said that after use of sex toys she has to complement herself when with a guy.

At least she stopped wearing thongs not long after trying it.
"I told you" was all I could say.

Nice, TY. Do you use them to jerk off? take out a few more.

What else should I do?
I'll do it!
Thongs, boxers or panties?

discord/
==========
.gg/BN2kEyT

>What else should I do?
Lay them all out for me to see. Honestly, I can jack off to just pictures of panties.

find the sexiest (in your opinion) in each category!

>Honestly, I can jack off to just pictures of panties.

I can't, there are like 50 here, it would take hours to fold them back into place and shw might notice
ok, working on it

>I can't, there are like 50 here, it would take hours to fold them back into place and shw might notice
Show me your favorite 3 pairs.

Hey man, it's a fetish. I can't exactly help it.

Show is the toys after you are done

he needs to see the bro wearing them/cum in them. I get him

>Hey man, it's a fetish. I can't exactly help it.
>he needs to see the bro wearing them/cum in them. I get him

I get it too. I do the same with my SIL

got any after action shots?

Incoming
I will

oh my god those panties hhhhnNNNNGGGG

I think you were the user I talked to in a panty thread a few days back. I'm the user who has a ton of stolen panties and sticks his dick in the gusset to fap and I also suggested you put a thong over your dick first, then slide it into the gusset.

Favorite panty

Gusset fapping you're high level man

I do, just don't want to overtake 50 panty pair bro. wanna see new content.

Favorite boxer

How old?

Favorite (this type) of thongs

of course I remember you user. same gusset user here. what up?

she got any pantyhose?

how about some dirty panties?

Favorite this other type of thong

Damn I'd love to see the girl who wears those!!

Otherwise please ejaculate all over them for my pleasure.

I found a crotchless panty!!

We are pretty slow bro...I don't think you'll overtake him

What is the cup size of that bra?

Don't be freaked out lol you can do it in a way that it's stupid and it would be safe

where did she have all of the toys hidden?

I'll think about it. I've always wanted to see her masturbating. I've seen her naked, she's so hot

How do you cum in one and get away with it? I'm always afraid that the cum on it will show and I'll get caught.

put them on your dick and show us

If you find any really stained ones take a shot of the gusset please

Why do you like those pairs the most? Describe it to me.

Thanks! Panties are just so soft and to put my little cock into a gusset and fap like that is just fantastic.

>How old?

>What is the cup size of that bra?
C or D?

do this

Cum on the toys and let her suck them and shove up her butt

Ok!
No pantyhose visible. And no dirty panties, it looks like she did laundry today cause her basket is empty!

these are nice! it's a fucking treasure! not including those double dubs too! put your dick in it! do the black thong too

Shit if you can fit your whole cock into the gusset it must feel extra good. What fabric do you like the best?

>Shit if you can fit your whole cock into the gusset it must feel extra good.
It feels great. You have no idea.

>What fabric do you like the best?
Soft cotton. Victoria's Secret and Aerie usually have the softest cotton panties. Makes me cum in seconds.

ITT: place a picture of your sister next to her sex toys and underwear and post it

btw user, ty. you are making this day so much better. I like how your sis has an awesome amount of panties and she keeps them organized. show some bra too?

This one for me is the one that will make her look the cutest but at the same time sexy. I think her ass will look so good on these.
This two are small thongs, I thing about her small body on these tight thongs and makes me wanna cum on them. Just to think that these have been on her pussy and ass gets me hard
Same for this. It's so thin and makes me thing about her asshole being so tight (hopefully) an this thin string covering it. So hot

what is a gusset of panties, user?

Took these the other day

So good you cum in seconds I'm kind of jealous that I'll never be able to do that.

>ITT
I think you might be slightly retarded there, buds.

Any pics of your sis? Crop off the face if you want

Cute who's are they?

suck my dick bruh u know he is

sister, got a few others

Lick that shit

>I thing about her small body on these tight thongs and makes me wanna cum on them. Just to think that these have been on her pussy and ass gets me hard
You should rub your cock on those little thongs. Tell us how it feels...

It's the little piece of cloth in the crotch of panties. Usually one side of them isn't sewn shut, and you can slide your cock into it.

>So good you cum in seconds I'm kind of jealous that I'll never be able to do that.
It's very humiliating, and that's part of the fun of it.

Fuck top quality goods you got user

thong from gf's sister ignore time stamp
i did

I really want to see a soaked pair of those cottons...or even with you fucking it.

sis again

that's not how anything works, user
all of the things you think are wrong

Makes me wish my sister wasn't a fucking landwhale and had some cute panties.

got a picture of the back?

also how old is she?

>Aerie usually have the softest cotton panties. Makes me cum in seconds.
I can fucking attest to that lol