Hi, daddy this is my new bf, Lee

>Hi, daddy this is my new bf, Lee
>he's a doctor, his parents own a chain of chinese restaurants, and we plan to get married within the next few months
>wat do?

DING DING DING JACKPOT, HI-FIVE GUUURL

Ask him to help me with my math classes .

ask him if he likes to wear school girl uniforms :-)

CHING CHING CHING JACKAPOTUR HI-FIVERU GUUUR

good choice honey welcome to the family lee

Hi Lee, welcome to the family.

Im actually completely fine with this, however if you bring a nigger back he can have a drink of this

Come help me chop wood boy.

Make sure she gets married ASAP and funnels you some of that sweet sweet cash

A drink of what? Beer?

>hi lee, do you want to watch japanese anime with me?

>nip from 2chan here

why are you ok with an asian dating your daughter but not ok if a black dates her?

Racism. Duh. They think niggers are not human, but Asians are.

>Free chinese food for life
Come here son!

>see difference between a black man and a nigger
>also see niggers are humans, just bad ones

look at the fucking image name you cock
Being honest, It was mostly a joke. But seriously if my daughter was dating a black man Ill won't do anything about it because love is love. However i would secretly fantasise about shooting and torturing the bastard because genuinely Im a bit racist.

Lee cant even focus both eyes in the same direction.

Literally this. Anybody who would turn down free Chinese buffets for "MUH RACEMIXING" is a true cuck

I am on the verge of illiteracy

Because I want my grandkids to have a shot in life.

anal

What it's just a picture of a solo cup I don't know what you're talking about. Is there koolaid in there?

Drink of what? All I see is a red cup.

It's fucking grape soda nigga, I want some to my homeslice

Be fucking ecstatic because she's set for life unless she fucks it up. Kids will be secure and have opportunities/ while not getting called out on white privilege. Safety from the right and the left amen.

Oh shit you're right I didn't check the file name. How nice of you

does getting fucked by a asian micropenis count as losing virginity?

Poor hapa child

I still cant see anything but a red cup

It's ok ... at least not a fucking negroe or arab

Completely incorrect. I'd rather my grand kids be born on easy mode, rather than hard mode.

Yeah, I am missing the joke here, too. Help, someone?

I know a white girl who is engaged to a Chinese man. His parents had him managing their property in the UK and he spent his life studying at university. When he told them they were getting married they immediately came to the UK and moved into his house. They threatened to disown him and kill themselves because she wasn't Chinese and they thought she was after their money, even though she volunteered to sign a prenup agreement. In the end they bought a house near his and sold the one he was living in, forcing him to move in with and take care of them. They have cut him off completely now after taking the properties he was managing away from him. He would only see her for an hour or so every week.

They are still getting married, he is now working full time in McDonalds to rent a nice house with his fiancee. I won't actually meet him until their wedding in September, but I have a massive amount of respect for him already.

Basically these.

Every hapa male and female i have ever met in person has been extremely intelligent and successful. Only American born asian men who let hollywood get to them say otherwise. They will always show examples of the same 1 or two hapas that turned out bad. Baseless and cowardly.

> Because I want my grandkids to
> have a shot in life.
Basically this. I'd rather them
>Have a shot at life
Not
>Get shot in life

kek'd

Welcome to the family, Li. Son, can I call you that? Listen, if my daughter is ever giving you issues, you let me know and I will set her straight.

You treat him well, okay dear?

>Hi Lee, happy to have you in the family, but now, seriously, where is our dog?

wish them all best.
clearly i raised my daughter well.