>invicta predictions
literally wgaf

Reem

no time to say thanks man sorry too busy to post on heem right now

kek saved

'CAUSE I'M GOIN' DOWN THE STEPS ON A WHITE LINE
STRAIGHT TO NOWHERE

/reem/ bless my brother

fuck me lads every night a white cat gets into my house and makes a big mess, my dogs can't catch him because he's swift as hell and gets right away under the furniture, I gotta start hitting my dogs with a cane at 4 in the morning because otherwise they won't calm down. I need to kill this cat.

BAS!

Reem is #Mychampion

>south american houses
maybe you should build something more secure than mudhut shitfavelas

LOOK OUT!

stuff some newspaper into the holes in your house to prevent this man

BEHIND YOU!

>Summoning SpergOP

Why dont you just /heem/ the cat you fookin goof?

LET HIM GO!

>w-with a full camp i wont even get hit!

He's on his way, lad.

I can sense it

ARE YOU OKAY MR RUTTEN!

>life in a third world country

SPERGOP YOU'RE TAKING EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR MOTHERFUCKER I'M GONNA FIGHT YOUR FUCKIN' ASS

It took the chump 10 seconds to give up lol

The wait is becoming unfathomable.

i own /heem/

Lol what is this fuckery

Hey Jamie could you put up that footage from the Browne and Brandon fight

>Oh for sure 100% man I was tagging him with some nice leg kicks

Listen man *brings microphone close to his mouth*

You looked just really stiff out there, stiff as a board, you can see how good Travis was compared to you, you looked like you'd never hit pads in your entire life, you were literally a heavybag with eyeballs out there, chin up in the air, awkward footwork and the worst head movement I've ever seen since Tecia Torres vs. Paige Vanzant.

Realistically I can't see you beating any of the guys who fight in Bellator, WSOF, Rizin, how do you think you'd do in a straight up jiu jitsu fight against Gabi Garcia?

>Oh for sure I think you'd be surprised

Really you think so? I think you'd be surprised, I think she'd mess you up. There's a whole bridge between you and a guy who just walked into a gym for the first time, are you comfortable with knowing how horrible you are as a fighter? are you okay with being KO'd in your next 10 fights? Cause it could very well happen.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm telling you as a friend you're not a good fighter at all, he flattened you out and completely dominated you, you looked unimaginably stiff weren't prepared at all, your movement was atrocious, I worry about your commitment to anything fight related.

Get out of here and never come back.

here you go friend, pls stop posting it now

>no news

Khalabib/Edgy Brah's guy is confirmed you faggot.

>mfw no news

Stop making me fall in love with Olivi

why all cruz friends were niggers

Listen man *brings microphone closer* you're just not a good fighter, you're a big guy sure but there's lots of big guys who shouldn't be fighters, you call yourself big brown and this reflects your fighting style quite accurately, watching you fight is like watching a big turd with hair and bad tattoos flail around the octagon. I've never seen anything so grotesque and it's never been an honor calling any of your fights. Your fight with Travis Browne was a literal nightmare, after he landed the first jab I just knew you were done for, you just don't know the basics of fighting at all, and I'm not saying all this to be mean, I'm saying this cause I'm your friend,

>Oh I agree 100% for sure you're my boy but I disagree

You honestly should have just become a male stripper, you're not a funny comedian and you're a garbage fighter, I've seen you hit pads before and I wanted to claw my eyes out but out of respect I stayed behind. I doubt your commitment to anything, you have a glass chin, skidded footwork and non-existent head movement, you shouldn't be fighting at even an amateur level, I don't worry about you at all, you made a horrible career choice and should rethink your life.

He said he was too busy and had to go. Makes sense to me.

yes i did
yes i did
you know i did
so what?

:)

COMBEENATION TRAV LET IT GO, TRAVIS COMBEENATION LETS GO

move idiot
move idiot

If he was fighting the 196 version of Conor again then this is true

>yea dude it's crazy, apparently there weren't even 6 million jews in all of europe in the 1930s, and millions survived
>jamie pull up that video of the auschwitz survivors talking about the swimming pool and movie theater they had at the camp

>this triggers the lanklets.jpg
no it really doesn't, I don't think anyone wants to be 5'4

>tfw too intelligent to be a fighter

post-loss Conor has what it takes to be GOAT. But he is going to retire before he racks up the credentials for it.

Yeah I agree. Fair play to him though, just wants to make cash and retire without serious damage

Can't beat Cerrone getting platinum mad at someone who posted the grocery store pasta

el cucuy fucks the eagle Y/N

yeah. I have nothing against him for it, but it will be a huge "what could have been". I imagine he comes back if he loses to khabib/tony. Don't see him retiring on a loss. Will probably fight Diaz again for massive money then retire. I think both of them have it in their minds that Diaz/Conor 3 is the biggest possible fight to happen, and the more they prolong it, as the UFC continues to grow, the more money they make.

I know right

YES

AGREED

Penn
Lauzon
Saunders
Pettis

>natty
>family man
>beat Silva
>beat Hendo
>beat Cuckold
>most wins in the UFC
>MW champion
>Will beat Roidmero
>GOAT

He won't beat Yoel but I think Yoel will get flagged before he ever gets the shot unfortunately :(

Literally already did

Why hasn't this been vocaroo'ed yet?

SHEE YOU SHOON BOI

Trips confirm

BispKING will rein supreme

Watching JRE with Bas and Mauro was funny

Joe was actually getting upset at how many times Mauro interrupted him ironically enough

Conor whose scared of getting hit in the head too many times wants to go to pro boxing

Hmm

This never happened

>KayKay is no longer on TFATK
I can't believe those two stupid fuckers never worked out a way to feature Keeley more prominently on the show. What a waste

I agree.

I agree with this as well

Romero looks like a fucking orc.

I LOBE YOU MIKE

garbage-tier taste tbqh

those islander girls always look like traps to me

>Joe thinks UFC should remove the cage, make the two fighters fight on a large open area
>promotions that use rings should put nets behind the ropes

Is he on to something?

*moves mic away from mouth*

excuse you, KayKay is a pure Scandinavian maiden of Norwegian ancestry

who are these skanks?

Yes, he's describing /HEEM/ FC in all it's glory.

KayKay and other hoes that don't matter

I like how M1 does it.
I don't like the cage but it's basically MMA's hallmark now. Cagefighting has been a synonym for MMA since the 90s.

You kind of type like a Sup Forums pedophile.

CLIIIINCH
CLIIIIIIIIIIINCH

Why is Yair fighting some old bum with a shit record in the main event? Couldn't they find someone a bit better or at least with some name value?

BURGER YES

OFFICIAL

Get confused between her and Andrea Lee all the time

jesus christ, hold me lads.

I pick Cucuy