I sometimes get this jelly-like substance from my bum after a fart. This time it was green. Wtf Sup Forums

I sometimes get this jelly-like substance from my bum after a fart. This time it was green. Wtf Sup Forums

user that's a shart.
there's no mystery behind it.
a quick google search will give you info, but instead you come to Sup Forums?

What does your diet consist of?

You're eating so much grease that your body is unable to absorb all of the fat, so it attempts to expel it through the intestines.

I was in the bathroom when I farted. I have a lot of gas so sometimes I have to go to the shitter to be sure it's not something more than a fart. Not a lot of odor but man are they noisy

bro you sharted.

if you don't know the rules, don't gamble.

Yeah, a shart.
Happens to everybody, but if it's too often for you, probably
A: too much fiber
B: too much grease
im no fucking doctor but lay back either the fruit or the big macs.

Pretty similar day to day.

Breakfast is usually cereal and toast or bagel and cream cheese. I'll have a couple muffin type cookies for a snack along with a Pb&j and a banana. For lunch I'll have a lean cuisine meal then supper is a steak or subway sammich (supper varies a lot more than the other meals)

It's not in my underwear so is it still a shart? Shart makes me think it was an oops that went into the drawers

i think you should just stick to cream crackers and water if that's what your chutney channel is producing each day

I gamble by going to the toilet if I think it may be more than just a fart. This is on tp

Any sort of clothing on lower body during wet fart = Shart
On toilet when wet fart occurs = diarrhea
One of these 2, user

Hadn't thought of that. This isn't a frequent occurrence but occasionally. I figured that since I fart so often, my guts get the opportunity to push stuff on thru

oh right.

you're fucked son. sorry, but you'll probly die

Not daily. Maybe once a month. Sometimes though if my stomach is really hurting from gas, I'll go sit on the john and blast off a long Fart which is followed by a marble sized turd which comes out with a lot of force

You might die too

Everyone dies, the only difference between people is when and of what.

My cholesterol and all that stuff Is fine, I'm just abnormally gassy.

Really gassy

Do you eat a lot of dairy?
You might be lactose intolerant if you do.

Lay back on greasy food and dairy, fam.

did you see what it tastes like?

We get it, you're a vegan

Milk you cereal in the morning. I like cheese but I didn't think I ate too much
Will try. I think I may keep track of what u consume daily.

Again this is usually pretty uncommon for me. Maybe MAYBE once month or so. It's just a one-time thing too. Not like all day when it happens

I imagine it's like a green pepper jelly. I usually eat grape jam

Glad you're paying attention

R U Shrek?

It could also be a sign of a gluten intolerance or a sign of an autoimmune disease.

Interesting. I may mention it next dr. Visit

Possibly

Fart more. Everybodys colon produces a sort of slimey goo (mostly odorless), just like your mouth secretes saliva, to make sure shit doesnt stick to the inside wall, and to make the firmer ones slippier, and easier to shit out.

If you hold your farts that slimey goo will collect itself near your a-hole, and when you fart, thats whats coming out first.

Conclusion: Dont hold your farts all fucking day

I actually don't. I fart allll the time. Probably 100 times a day (no joke)

Excess mucous or wet farts/excessive gas may be ibs/Crohn's, get checked by your doctor. Also potential cancer risk.
t. Survivor.

My bad, i dont know you lol. the problem might not be that you never fart, it might rather be the fact that you produce too much gas. Regardless if you fart a lot or not, IF your gut (or colon rather) fill up with gas, this WILL happen in some scale. And the amount of farts you need to perform troughout a day depends on how much gas you produce

Fair enough

The vast majority of my farts aren't like this, but I didn't know if it was something that everybody does/gets or if it was just me. Too bad I couldn't get a sort of fart-ometer that keeps track of the number I do in a given day. I've probably darted 25 times since the start of the thread