How do you guys find weed in a new town. I just moved to a town where I don't know anybody. Tips on how to get weed?

how do you guys find weed in a new town. I just moved to a town where I don't know anybody. Tips on how to get weed?

If there's a college ask a student, they might know someone

>get a medical card
#justthecalithings

Listen to stoner music around or wear a stoner shirt and just talk to people until it seems like a good time to mention bud

go to niggertown part of the town and ask, you might get out alive

Where are you?

peoria, Illinois area

Joke post, nobody lives in Peoria

Is it not legal where you're at? I can just go to the pot shop and get however much I want, because I'm a fucking adult

Too bad the only states where you can do that are shitholes.

Or Colorado
Or Washington
Or Oregon
Or Montana

Or any of the 29 states where medical cards are available. Get out of your own yuppie California ass. I lived there for 10 years and it's a shithole everywhere.

congratulations. now how would i get some?

Get fucked, adult

>shitholes

Washington checking in, going to go enjoy this legal joint that I walked in and purchased in a safe place with no risk of getting shot or mugged by niggers. Enjoy your non "shithole" state, kek.

Buy weed on the dark web dumbass, its easy as fuck

>DUDE THE DARKNETS R SUPER C00LZ
don't listen to this guy. sure you can find weed on the darknet in a few minutes but there's been a lot of stings since Silk Road went down. Not worth

Go to any bar in your area and look for a guy that might be a stoner.

Worst case scenario he just tells you he has no idea and you move on to another bar

Honestly, I think smoking weed really isn't as fun and hyped up as people make it. Every time I've tried it just ends up wasting two hours and twenty bucks on food and mind fucks. Stop smoking weed, get a job, start doing something with life

>call 911
>ask to buy weed

You're welcome

Yeah Weed is the perfect drug to make you think you're being productive when you're actually not doing anything at all.

That said it's also nice to just smoke one from time to time and then lay in bed with good music.

dude i drink all the weed

Ok, here's my plan.

I was going to buy some video games off someone on craigslist. And since most gamers are also weed smokers, I was gonna ask the guy if he knows where I can get some bud when I pick the games up.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Stay salty while I enjoy this medical grade legal weed faggot
>B L A Z E E T

Yeah the feds are obviously after the people who are buying weed lmao. Are you retarded?

Eh, if they have your cragislist with your name and shit there, it's probably not a good idea to put yourself out there like that. How about just go to gamer events and stuff and ask around, where you know people won't know who you are.

The other day I gave 10 bucks to this dude outside Burger King who had a sign that said "Hungry" (I like people who are honest - I've given money to someone with sign asking for Beer Money for the weekend)

Anyhow, when he thanked me, he offered me some weed. I told him I already had plenty at home, but thanks anyhow.

So... There's that...

Wesman?
Also no shit. That's why it's not a good idea fuckwit.

Go to the coffeeshop because the netherlands is superior in this department.

Grow it

Make friends
Ask them where they buy their weed.

1 - stop smoking weed
2. get a job
3. get a life

4. have both a life and a job and smoke weed too.

>facebook filename
wow. who the hell would post their bud on facebook

4.5. Realize that smoking weed and working are hard to coexist, and most of your energy is spent zoning out and getting ever so slightly more mentally retarded

>can't smoke weed and go to work

How old are you 16?

Alphabay on tor

Ask the 7/11 cashier, or do what I assume I did.

I don't remember because I was probably drunk at the time, but spend a couple nights at a small bar, see if groups of people normally go out the back door and then come back inside. Local place hete is an old veteran's bar, and I'm pretty sure that's what I did. But like I said, I don't actually remember. Though, it should be pretty obvious if someone does regularly sell when you see something like that.

Also, do NOT buy from some young shit, they are inconsistent at best, and will just straight up gyp you at worst.

I think I might have gotten lucky, though, guy runs cali medi stuff and fucking delivers even on small stuff.

Enjoy paying inflated prices. I get my shit delivered, or simply see the guy at the time anyway. Medical, 10/ base, discounts on higher amounts, and fucking consistent. No sketchy bullshit, good price, and delivery (also no taxes).

But you know, I guess you have better variety, since that's very important to your (((hobby)))

Its just something I've done before that was successful and easy, I suppose there's some risk but not really

Order a pizza from delivery from Pizza hut
Ask delivery driver

instead of blowing your bitcoin on weed, save it up. That shit is increasing in price every day, if you bought 5 bucks worth of bitcoin 10 years ago you would have thousands now.

>Ask a person who has your address that you don't know for weed and hope it all works out
got it

Do you think just asking random people in a park is risky? Obviously I would go after people who look like they smoke.

The other day I sold some games to a guy. I looked him up on facebook (cause I had his name from his email) and saw that he's got weed related pictures on his wall and stuff.

Do you think I should shoot him an email and ask him if he can hook me up with some bud?

anybody in ontario know how to get medicinal marijuana?

Find Ron Swanson. He'll smoke you out.

see that's good recon. Now that you know he's a weed guy I'd give it a shot.

a plan I always had in case of being in a situation like you are: go to some club where they are playing raggea. should not be that hard to find someone to hit up-

see my problem is that I'm nervous walking up to a stranger to ask for the time, let alone asking for weed

Find the nearest nigger, if he has no weed he probably has crack

im in canada, there are no niggers here

we don't use the 'n' word around here newfriend

Sorry i know how offensive "nearest" can be to someone who is farsighted

kek
the only fags that say this are the ones living in shitty ass states. foh.