>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51K4cUTuvc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yui claimed

she's mine, stop
people like that need to see a real psychologist

Claiming best girl.

well to begin with....as a shrink, I am not supposed to tell you what to do. We guide a lot of the way but ultimately the answers we help uncover are yours. Now when I say "have you heard of Buspar" I am more so asking that as you mentioned anxiety and I am psychopharm trained so I can offer suggestions.

what sort of advice do you remember?

Good then dont friendo I agree avoid if you can.
That sucks, I feel like were all ticking time bombs in that sense.

Shrinks get

for what?

I'm not a faker...and I am sure as hell not pulling some ego-trip AMA or giving anything unsolicited

Fine you can have her. ;_;

why can't you just get straight to the point? people want to get better as quick as possible.
i've never heard of "Buspar" is it new?
i have terrible memory, really. she just kept talking about herself trying to relate to me in some way to make it seem as if she had anxiety and depression too, but it was off by a mile
my sister wants me to try weed, is weed addictive?
get that neckbeard away from my wife!

this is a purely heterosexual thread

*notices bulge* OwO

wow i'm writing a lot i feel gay now

>
Fag.

What did he mean by this

no u

Weed isn't physically addictive but anything can be addictive psychologically.
fag

Claimed

im sorry user, but i really, desperately need help...
please bear with my pathetic and worthless self

people DO want to get better as soon as possible but what people have to understand is that years of emotional issues don't just go away in a few weeks. In fact, if we rush too much people can get hurt. Not hurt like an MD can hurt someone, but we can make the problem far worse.

I have several clients that I now have who have not come back to therapy for years because a past therapist went too far too fast

Buspar is an anti anxiety that is not a benzo and not addictive but is still quite effective. Typically less side effects

And Alice7 or whoever sounds like she was either full of shit or one of those therapists who needs to work out her own damn problems first

Sorry boys, he's taken

Depends, I know too many burn outs to say its not but they are trying to burry something within themselves to be honest. For me pot was fun but never a necessity.

That's adorable.
Yeah. I spent my birthday without my avatar-fagging permissions. Made me sad.

>Misaki Claimed

God that looks amazing

Of course it is

Not sure if this is true but weed has never killed anyone. Ever. So it doesn't hurt to smoke a Mary Jane once in a while.
I'm straight. You're the homo.

still haven't seen the other yuiposter, maybe today he'll come by

killed as far as OD...never heard of it

the rare accident from driving while high...sure. But of course alcohol is far worse

not that it matters....but you aren't pathetic in my eyes

Well I hope you had a good birthday none the less!

But what are you gonna do about it? You'll get judged KyoAni haters if you fight for your wife.
Man I want some weed now. Closest experience I got was smelling the fumes off of some bitch's blunt in the middle of class.

Sawa from the other night?

I have some....reasonable quality but I don't go too hard on it...I use it mostly for pain relief from my fucked up shoulder

yes yes

the who says is the one who is

100% worth it
thanks, that was the cutest pic of yui I could find to use as the claim picture

Yep. The one and only.

Soukka. I'm not all that knowledgeable about weed although I live a train ride away from a weed legal state.
That's a BS saying and you know it.
Then fite him. Yui is cheering you on.

good to see you again...GD...obviously :-)

hows the day going

obvious bait considering i'm one of those KyoAni babies you don't like

Yeah it was okay. Thanks Hitagi.

Doing pretty good in class, so it's making me pretty happy.

QOTT: If you met someone attractive of the opposite sex on here, how far would you drive to meet them?

Hello Jilll
Depends I guess on how well we get allong?

Likewise. It's hard to forget GD.

The day goes well, watching gunpla reviews and eating food. How 'bout you?
I can make exceptions fag. I'm more against the waifu than the waifufag and even so, the KyoAni waifus aren't bad.

just got done with a rocket league run. About 75% wins. About an hour ago I ran into a title I have never seen. It said Season 3 Grand Champion...dude was streaming. I typed into chat "well shit..."

Then I found why he was a grand champ and I am not lol

ate a bit too...back to the grind tomorrow

that's good to hear, at least.
brb preparing the trips machine

Is it a good friendly banter? Id travel a good 4 hours for a meetup and banter. Wont do it weekly, closer to a few months apart, let the banter build up.

Makiiiiiiiii

this is some pretty good b8 right on m8

HA! Had a similar experience when I played TF2. Found some randy twitch streamer who was apparently a pro. I got rekt.

Food is life.
Better make sure that trip machine works. Or he'll steal your wife.

Foulaw :(

Not bait, wtf you on about? Id drive 4 hours for a good yarn and a meetup with a mate.

although if he just wants to post yui that's fine bc I usually just claim and occasionally check for (You)s

Irrelevant. Shrinks have always caused more damage than good to everyone I've ever met. Including a family member who is himself a shrink
We're all pathetic and worthless. That's why we're here

Agreed with Alice, we are all pathetic and worthless.

you posted a heck of a cute...

I mean I hold up ok...I play back quarter defense...not stuck in goal but I like approach shots with the ability to fall back fast to get in goal...I have good straight vertical...but I am not a rocketeer like these bosses who can steer mid flight. You give me even a reasonable chance and I can score of forward...but I have never been pitted against someone like this..I would have rage quit but I was in awe lol

what do you like to play in TF2

Harley

I'm eating blueberry pie icecream
Pretty good feels

What's going on?

oh sweet...another user who thinks that anecdote equals data

nice to meet you

so it isn't for you...oh well

no harm done here friendo

MMMMENTAL

Yes, anecdote. I didn't hear it from people I've known my entire life and I definitely didn't experience first hand. Only heard it from the internet.
Nice to meet you too

Lewd

so essentially...and I am not trying to be an asshole...you heard from a mass of people who are online...the people who have a bad experience...AKA the people most likely to post or raise a stink. And that's fine. I am not doubting them...but there are two problems

1. There are so many variables as to why it didn't work and yes, sometimes it is a shitty therapist....yet many times the client is not ready either

2. People can and do lie online

also...there are places online where people will rave about how therapy helped them greatly

so....feel what you will

That's literally what anecdote means lol.

Fuck off.
What if the other Yui steals your (You)s? What are (You) going to do about it?
Thanks. Yours too man.

That really sounds frustrating as heck. It's good you didn't rage quit. You have to learn from your enemy. Even though there's a good chance you'll never see him again.

Soldier. Sometimes Demo and Spy. I like mah rockets jumping.

You missed the implied sarcasm in my typing.
See the above

yup

and I will be a grown up asshole and apologize
is there a lot of griefing in TF2?

Hey not bad. And I hate the new Harley look.
Thicc af. Sounds delish. We're all just chatting about our pathetic short lives.

I got the sarcasm. Hearing it from others, first hand experience, that's all anecdotal experience.

Realize that his conception of yui is fundamentally different from mine, and thus, I never truly had any (You)s stolen.
or roll trips or higher and post smug yui

As usual i guess

Only if you're an f2p. Or a mic fag. Or if someone is hacking. There are a lot of hackers. Mainly snipers. I never liked those cunts whether they cheated or not.
What if he rolls trips while you're waiting for (You)s though? Isn't that scary?

i'm pretty sure rolling trips only steals if you make it clear that you're stealing
or I may be wrong and look stupid, another side effect of yui being waifu

Don't you hate it when your waifu dies.

Why? :(

Yeppers.
>filename
Yes to what?
Get back in the attic bitch.
Can't he just say "attempted steal" on every post he makes? I wouldn't know, I'm not a pro at this either. I fact, I'm too cowardly to accept such a thing.
My waifu is not in any position to end up dead.
I dunno.

the only "cheat" I ever took advantage of was a specific map in MW2...there was a glitch where you could side walk into a boulder and shoot out of it hidden

I could easily do the same thing but he might just want to post yui while I claim her

Yes is always the answers to THICC loli dragon waifu

Please don't lewd the dragon loli.

I'm not lewding it

I think I remember exploiting that glitch with my cousin. Funny shit man especially since MW2 had one of the saltiest communities ever.
Do fags really go through with it though after losing the trips game? He could just post more Yui after you win.
Mah nigga. Gotta love em thicc.

What are you guys listnening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=51K4cUTuvc0

you promise? you're not trolling are you? where do I get it?

almost make me not want to seek therapy.
do you think i can see you irl?
where can I get my hands on Burspar? Is it illegal?
And yeah I think she runs a cult on the internet and emotionally abuses people in her own private chat to keep them blue pilled

you must have been on some really good stuff.
whats pot like?

have you smoked her too?

i yam trust me

but..
ahh...

probably for the rest of the thread but they'll definitely come back lol
all waifu rolling does is give the winner a temporary high and the loser a temporary low+ the feeling of being cucked

For me? I got loopy then went to sleep every time...

oh I know....I LOVED it....I was again decent at the game. I remember one time I spent a week where I would get 22-23 kills in a row...finally I said F it...I put the Nuke on my bar....I played for two months couldn't get it....said F it again...true story coming

Took the Nuke off...played and a day later got 25 kills