Aight Sup Forumstards I got a challenge for you...

Aight Sup Forumstards I got a challenge for you. Build a PC that performs better than the XBox One X on current AAA titles, under $700.

Rules:

1. Optimization is fair game for the XB1X
2. You do not have to include costs for storage or the operating system in your build.
3. Send either part names/prices or a PCPartPicker list
4. Even though the XB1X is not really 4k at 60 frames, the build should perform at that rate at high settings at least.
5. The fact that a PC has other functionalities is irrelevant. The only function in question here is the ability to run games at 4k at 60 frames per second.

The CLOSEST BUILD will win $50 in steam credit!

>challenge
do your own fucking research you lazy cunt

Idiot.

I couldn't find/make one even after research, that's why I posted this

there's your answer then, save more peasant

Since there is a tech tread, I do have one question that is near and dear to all anons.

How do we fuck up with the new capcha?

I am from the two words and replace the funky one with nigger era, and I have returned to see it spewing a fucking photo album at me.

The fuck is that?

And how do we fuck with it? Because I am drawing a blank.

literally the first result on google

AMD FX-8320E 8-Core CPU ($119.99)
MSI 760GMA-P34 Motherboard ($49.99)
Kingston ValueRAM 8Gb ($54.76)
EVGA 400W PSU ($28.35)
Asus GeForce GTX1060 6Gb Graphics card ($293.99)
WD Blue 1Tb Hard Drive (7200rpm) ($49.99)
Thermaltake PC Chassis ($39.99)

>4k at 60 fps
He actually believes the xbox will be able to do this

>Even though the XB1X is not really 4k at 60 frames

>How do we fuck up with the new capcha?
You dont.
Sucks but it's true.

It doesn't enforce correct answers very well. I blindly click through

Enable legacy captcha in the settings. You can do it with the native settings, but I recommend using 4chanx.

AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler - $189

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 Windforce OC 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card ~$330

MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX Motherboard - $89

EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR - $37

Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case ~$40

Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin - BLS2K4G4D240FSE (Red) -$60

A little over budget but gives you more breathing room for the next six months.

[email protected]

Buy a pass you jew

Legacy and quick-reply are much, much easier.

>but forza

>the XB1X is not really 4k at 60 frames, the build should perform at that rate at high settings at least
you don't really think the xb will get even close to that?
and you're an asshole for demanding this as a requirement as this will make the cost factor hard.

yeah pc master race bla bla yadda yadda
they're right, y'know

consoles are for "power on, game, have fun", pc's are for "i need them for proper business, gaming is a plus"

Problem is then you gotta buy a monitor that supports 4k so you all read blew 700 budget

He just wants the rig, if he's already taken out OS and storage I'm sure he's factored that in.

is this even for real?
A ryzen cpu/mobo and gtx 1060
Done.

With the new Ryzen stuff it's beyond simple, literally cuts the cpu cost in half and knocks a few 10s off them mobo. New pascal GPUs likewise cut a 1/4th off that cost.

does the xbox one x come with a 4k monitor

Yeah you're right user, because the xbox needs a monitor/display to hook up to as well

But I want to fuck with the new one to give the metaphorical middle finger by pissing in the cake batter of whatever cake they be baking...

Yeah, but that kind of takes a while... And after a while it seems like a sustained effort. Without a system to make it automatic reply it really is kind of not worth it since it only makes you feel annoyed and not something you can have a chuckle at while fucking capcha over.

user be a spitefull little shit tonight.

you sound like a child
that's not necessarily a bad thing tho

Mommy and daddy aren't trust fund babies. Go with fuck your wallet faggot.

inb4 OP doesn't deliver the $50

When they show that the witcher 3 runs 4k60fps i believe them, but until that im very skeptical about its performance

I've gotten a total of maybe 3 semi-intelligent responses so far smh

So pick one or wait until your budget can come in line with what's available on the market.

Nypa