How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

About 3 or 4 times each year.
It used to be more, but i got help.

Regularly

>daily

started recently

Daily, but I keep trying to kill myself the wrong way.

I don't think about killing myself but I do constantly fantasize about dying tragically.

I'm this guy.
You all should look up cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation.

Only as often as people talk about it.
Which is odd, given my life and how often I've been depressed.

4 or 5 times a day. Maybe more sometimes. Its been like that for the last 3 years pretty consistently. I already know the location and how ill do it and how ill spend my final moments. Stuck the gun in my mouth before with the safety off and pulled the trigger slightly to see how far until it felt like it was about to fire. I remember feeling a little shocked afterwards at what i did. Id say theres an bigger chance of actually doing it at some point in life rather than not. It makes me sad but so much work has to be put in to maybe have a chance of potentially get better. Oh well for now ill stick with drugs

All of that work to get better is worth it though user.
Anything that is worth doing, takes work and dedication.

All the time

Vrr

daily for the past 4 years. not sure how i'd feel if my family didn't care about me.

Daily.
Won't do it though.
Had 3 mates kill themselves.
I love my family too much.
Plus you never know... I might make an effort to improve shit one day soon... never say never!

been trying with alcohol for the past 6 years. diagnosed with liver cirrhosis 2 months ago and still killing a 5th a day. I actually did it

faggot

Every day, but not seriously anymore. It is comforting to know that the option is there but that I don't have to take it.

Not as often as I used to. Used to be every day.

When shit starts hitting the fan again, I intend on having the right implement to go ahead and do it correctly. I think more of preparing for it now than actually doing it.

Started few days ago. I came here because a friend advised me. Pretty cool forum.

daily
it usually goes like i wake up normal but then it just crumbles and spirals into mevative thoughts that end in suicide feeling like the only solution
i'll get there soon enough

kill yourself

constantly

We need to find you a bf. I see your posts and they make me sad.

if i try to get a bf he'll just leave me for being and ugly emotional burden

If you're thinking about it regularly, you're doing life wrong.

hes going to leave u for ur fucking ugly scars like whats the reason of cutting ur skin if its not for killing urself jesus christ i dont fucking get it

Probably about 2-3 times a week.

never.

Has it been fun? On purpose?

It's everyday bro!

Less about suicide and more about potential terrorist situations wherein I dont really mind dying so long as i get to make some kind of difference, regardless of how few lives i actually save
>Such is life in England

kill you're self

once every two months

more if my life becomes shit.

pussy

An ex girl friend used to do that because of her depression. I cured it, but she give it back to me tho. I find this kind of pictures a little sad but understandable.

I constantly fantasize about getting murdered. I'm not the type to off myself, too curious as to whats happening next, though if someone were to put a gun in my face and I felt I had a chance at being able to hit them I'd probably go for it. honestly more afraid of becoming disabled than dying

Every day

Each day i feel like a piece of shit, that can't change the world. I feel like no one is paying attention even if my "friends" are being like "Yeah i do care... See you in 3 months"
Almost like everyone on Sup Forums i guess