Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using tinder
>to find a gf

Not sure if troll or if just very stupid

Try grindr

>Someone who has never used Tinder

I know several people who found a gf on Tinder.

I don't go out much these days and don't go to school anymore so I guess this is my best bet.

Went to a wedding the other day for a couple that met on tinder. I met my girl on tinder. It's good for everything.

>Tinder
>looking for gf
pick one you dumb shit

tinder is cancer, stay the fuck away. don't listen to the shills saying you can legit find ass on there, you can't. it's full of nothing but roasties and 300 lbs slampigs. the rest are hookers and dumb sluts looking for ego boosts. don't even bother with that shit.

I met my now wife in Tinder years

this

You must be unattractive or live in some shithole.

Okay so whats a good alternative

The pictures make the profile. Your first picture needs to be your best looking non-selfie. The rest matter a lot less, but I'd put you doing something you're passionate about, as well as putting a picture with you with friends.

Also, if you've ever had a gf that's out of your league, then I'd put a picture of you with her in there. A lot of people say not to put pics of you with girls up, but it makes you more desirable to a female if you've been with a girl who is very obviously above you/her.

The about yourself part can be pretty much anything that's not tryhardy or needy.

Good luck, bro.

>Your first picture needs to be your best looking non-selfie

Any suggestions? I have a professional photograph of me now but some people say it has to be something more interesting.

>The rest matter a lot less, but I'd put you doing something you're passionate about, as well as putting a picture with you with friends.

The only thing not-nerdy I'm passionate about is traveling. But on the other hand it's a cliché thing. For the rest I don't have many hobby's but anime and gaming and that's not a chick-magnet I guess.

>A lot of people say not to put pics of you with girls up, but it makes you more desirable to a female if you've been with a girl who is very obviously above you/her.

That could be interesting. Could be some random chick since I have no higher gf.

I agree the best thing to do is make yourself look desirable. Even ugly fucks can get hot gf if they are alpha enough.

Abut the attitute. I've done some testing a few years earlier. They want you to prove yourself, somehow. Maybe it's my looks. But the regular 'hi' or 'how are you doing' or whatever results in no-reply's. Any questions or comments on pictures or info given seem to be cliché also (i.e. wow you've been to china, how cool. or: I see you like mountain climbing, I would like to do that someday). Most don't even ask about anything related to me.

But one day I just decided to be a total ass to one girl from the start and she was totally interested. I was literary insulting her.

Anyone have similar results? What is the best way to open up?

no sir, i live in a major city. its the same shit on there all the time. unless you want to fuck 2's and 3's, it's generally a very bad idea. you have to put this into perspective. what kind of girl needs a dating app? regular girls get offers on the street all day. the ones that have to resort to dating sites usually fall into one of the following categories:

completely unattractive
fat pig hamplanets and hamgalaxies
average bitches with unreasonable expectations
single mother coalburners
35 y/old roasties looking for a beta provider
batshit insane crazy psychos on meds
catfish accounts with fake pics looking to troll

of course, i'm sure somewhere out there, there is a girl who's too busy with work or school to go out and find a date or meet someone through a hobby or friends. but your phone battery will die before you even see a single one.

i've tried them all, they're all shit, and are usually a scam to make you pay for access to get to talk to girls that never write back. tinder sucks, clover sucks, bumble sucks, blendr sucks, happn sucks; all of the pseudo-tinder knock offs are just garbage. i'd say go to a site like ok cupid or plenty of fish where you can make a full profile and see if you wanna fuck around with someone first, all of this swipe left or right with zero info about the crazy whore you're looking at is a terrible idea.

>a scam to make you pay for access to get to talk to girls that never write back
What? How does that work? They don't get my messages if I don't pay?

>ok cupid
Tried that, sent like 10 girls a message and never got any back so I deleted everything.

I got some dates out of tinder before but only one resulted in sex but she was ugly

>I have a professional photograph
use it. also, no sunglasses as main pic. for some reaosn there was a study, and girls instantly reject the first pic if the guy is wearing shades. i don't know why this is.

>I'm passionate about traveling.
so are most girls. they want to go to far away destinations and take selfies standing at landmarks to show off. if you have pics from other countries, use them and play them up. showing you travel also shows bitches you have the money to get on a fucking plane.

>I have no higher gf [pics]
i would generally advise against putting pics with exes, unless they're in a large group shot that was interesting and they don't know who it is. you should have pics more of just yourself though, nobody likes playing 'wheres waldo' and having to scan through an image to guess who the fuck they're looking at. girls do this shit all the time, they'll put up pics with themselves and 2 or 3 friends and you have no idea who the hell you're talking to.

>'hi' or 'how are you doing' or whatever results in no-reply's
not all the time, if a girl really likes you she will respond. but remember that girls like to be entertained. you have to always be 'on'. think of them like cats. they will do nothing until you roll a shiny ball or dangle a feather, then you have their attention. try experimenting with different intro's and see what gets hits and what doesn't.

>I was literary insulting her.
in pickup artist terms, what you did was 'neg' her, without knowing it. it's the equivalent of kindergarten sandbox where you pull a girls' pigtails and tell her she has cooties. why this works i don't know, but don't flat out troll or attack them, you'll get banned. it's all part of the nice guys finish last thing. you are showing dominance and displaying higher value, you're telling her she's not worthy and you don't give a shit. this makes them chase because girl's ego's are complete shit and they will fight to have that acceptance.

>They don't get my messages if I don't pay?
yes. some sites work like that although they will not tell you this is happening. i tested this myself with one of my female friends; i found her profile from local search and wrote to her while she was sitting there, she never got any message. you can write to 1,000 girls and every message will go into a black hole. they will never see it until you upgrade or buy some monthly plan. not all sites are like this, but most do this shit. even on tinder, your pic will not come up in the pile or shown to anyone unless you pay for it.

Im on my phone, so I'm not going to reply to everything, but I'll try and hit some high points.

I wouldn't do a professional photo. I'd look for something more casual. My first photo is a photo booth picture from a wedding, for some perspective.

I'd almost certainly include traveling photos, and absolutely would not mention anime or anything in the profile.

If you have a really hot friend that you have a photo with, then I'd definitely use that. Like I said, my approach on having females on my tinder is different from most.

I think you're approaching your matches wrong, too. A good 3/4 of the girls on there don't want like... actual conversation. They want to be flirted with. I'm just borderline inappropriate with them 99% of the time; I wait on them to draw the line in the sand and keep pushing until then.

>they want to go to far away destinations and take selfies standing at landmarks to show off
Damn like at least 30% of girls have pics like this. That or one with a nigger baby or an elephant. It are always the girls that don't look very interesting or outgoing in general.

>if you have pics from other countries, use them and play them up.
I went to Japan, which is also my favorite country so that would be a good idea.

>2 or 3 friends and you have no idea who the hell you're talking to.
Damn straight. But on the other hand it shows you have friends/are outgoing which I actually am.

>try experimenting with different intro's and see what gets hits and what doesn't.
I'm doing just that. I guess I'm too mediocre looking to be interesting from the start.

>'negging'
I read about this before. I read that book 'The Game' and it revealed most of those PUA techniques. I'm never like that to people I don't know (unless I'm drunk but then I just don't care). But seriously I tried some of these techniques in a bar just for the fun of it (you never know if there's a SJW they screech rape if you even touch.)

But guess what I met my ex-gf that way. Turned out she was insane but still.
I'm not really like that and its not even showing my personality but if I have to do that to reel them in and be myself later on, I'll do it...

That's fucking dumb. If you don't know this why would you pay for the app. Most likely people will abandon the app because they don't get results

>we white
>be rich

Used OKC for about 9months, messaged around 50 girls, got replies from 40+ and had dates with over 30 of those, I'm pretty sure it's legit.

If you don't get a reply it means they are not interested, some girls get 20+ messages a day, if you want to answer all of them you would spend over 2 hours per day for nothing, it's only logical not to answer everyone. Hell, I didn't even reply every girl that messaged me, if you have 5+ chats going then it's too much and you need to cull the herd

>They want to be flirted with
alas, that's part of the problem. i'm not op, i'm that other guy. girls just come around on there for ego boots. on the street, they get no attention. they log on these things and have instant 100's of messages from thirsty guys. this does nothing but drive their ego's out of control. don't flirt. fuck them. do not waste the time. get them off the phone and into real life for a meetup as soon as possible. let them know this is your intention from the get go. doing this weeds out the emotional vampire whores who just want cuddle bitch guys to chat with, they will look elsewhere and you can focus on real leads.

>Turned out she was insane but still.
haha, they're all insane, user. it comes down to what level of crazy you are willing to deal with. have you ever seen the hot/crazy matrix video?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Yeah, I'm sure there are thousands who are better at Tinder than me. I was just giving my perspective on it. I'm not like devilishly handsome or anything. I'm a frat dude from a southern state school, so mileage may vary depending on everything. I do well enough to have a girl to talk to/fuck whenever I want. I definitely don't feel like I'm a pickup artist or anything.

Is that a real tinder ad?
Looks more like an STD awareness poster.
> you think you were safe fucking her
> but it turns out, she's also fucking two other dudes and that chick

>I think you're approaching your matches wrong, too. A good 3/4 of the girls on there don't want like... actual conversation. They want to be flirted with. I'm just borderline inappropriate with them 99% of the time; I wait on them to draw the line in the sand and keep pushing until then.
This total douchebag technique used to work but just on one girl. I don't like to do it but if it works, it works. What's the level of douchyness you use? What do you talk about if you're not having a regular conversation? When is the right time to switch to normal conversation?

Yeah I've seen that one. My first gf was actually pretty chill. Was with her for 4 years. But everything after that was
>Girl that sent out messages that she was drinking a lot and crying whenever I said something wrong.
>Girl that got mad over fucking every little thing, started screaming and shouting over fucking bullcrap
>A slut that had sex with 18 guys prior to me and didged me at the point that I actually started to like her.

srsly fuck girls

>dates with over 30 of those
you're not fucking around

You have to be funny or witty. You can't just "I wanna fuck" them.

I just let the conversation flow. Why care if it dies? You don't them. It doesn't matter. Some days I'm fucking Aristotle and others im Radio. I don't put all too much into to.

>don't flirt. fuck them. do not waste the time. get them off the phone and into real life for a meetup as soon as possible
I wasted my time earlier with girls that didn't even want to date.
But what's the thing you mean with 'don't flirt'. I agree with wanting to meet asap (because if there's no click, why waste my time).

I think you're right. I had a friend in college and when we went out, he just approached every good looking girl and started to hit on them. If it didn't work out, he didn't give a shit.
I find it hard to deal with rejection (even on the internet) but maybe it's something that goes away with experience.

I was the same before college. It's less about getting used to it, and more about getting in the mindset of it not mattering all that much. If you're always thinking about how big of a deal it is, then you're never actually going to be able to handle it all that well.

Also, don't look like a fucking dog, though. That's unattractive. There's a happy medium there. You just gotta find it.

i've been there too, Sup Forumsro. these bitches are all nuts. if i sat here and described all the shit i've dealt with with girls, i would be here all day. at the end of the day, it is, sadly, a numbers game. you just have to keep trying. its just like sending out job applications, but it's boyfriend applications. just don't give up. the girls will never come to you either, they're too used to being swamped with guys to bother searching out anyone. they don't have to. they go on the app/site and bam, instant messages. you have to stay on the hunt.

i'm not saying don't flirt at all, but try to be able to identify a girl who just wants to chat only and a girl who's serious about meeting up and taking that next step to either having a relationship or fucking. girls habitually abuse these dating sites to have backup guys. you can almost guarantee that whatever girl you're talking to (or going out with) is constantly looking around for a more attractive, more wealthy, more socially prominent guy. i know that wasn't the original question, but this is part of why all of this shit is even an issue.

Yeah but getting into that mindset requiers training right? Thus experience. Any tips to break this old mind set (I'm not good enough, she out of my league, what if she rejects me etc.)

>i'm not saying don't flirt at all, but try to be able to identify a girl who just wants to chat only and a girl who's serious about meeting up and taking that next step to either having a relationship or fucking. girls habitually abuse these dating sites to have backup guys. you can almost guarantee that whatever girl you're talking to (or going out with) is constantly looking around for a more attractive, more wealthy, more socially prominent guy. i know that wasn't the original question, but this is part of why all of this shit is even an issue.
Never thought about this. Come to think of it I had a back up girl during my last relationship (with the crazy one). She even said LETS FUCK RIGHT NOW multiple times. Now she has a bf. Goddamnit

this is a good thread. needs moar helpful info. i'd rather have this than umadwhiteboi and ylyl threads on here.