It's a Fast and Furious superhero family clan saves the world from the villains episode

>it's a Fast and Furious superhero family clan saves the world from the villains episode

I JUST WANT COMFY LOW LEVEL STREET RACING GODDAMMIT

this is why tokyo drift is the best

I haven't watched since 2, is it really that over the top now?

After the fourth one they're basically just superhero teamup movies.

This.

I know right. That year I can't tell apart Fast 7 from Mission Impossible 5.
I was wondering if Harry Potter kept going would it also begin to look like Mission Impossible?

>that 100km runway in episode 6

I didn't know if i should cringe or laugh.

le bait

They really need to stop.
Like who is demanding all these fast and furious movies

literally why i clicked on this thread
fpbp

I'm pretty sure that the last time they didn't team up to save the world from something bad was like 3 maybe

The world is.

How would you reboot the FF franchise?
I'll set a condition: the main character is Paul Walker's wife's son in his mid 20s.

Fast and Furious for me is the only series I want them to just keep adding numbers onto and not have it just be another subtitle with the Fast and Furious tagline.
I just want to see how high it can really go. It would be really cool to hear about Fast and Furious 14 or 20 actually getting produced.

okay there was a point where they should have stopped and they clearly went straight past it driving at an unreasonable speed

No one really care that much about story really. "Going to cinema to watch some stupid american action movie" is a thing outside US. It really doesn't matter if it's 7th instalment of franchise or comepletly new block buster.
t. Eastern European.

this is power fantasy kino

Literally scooby doo and the gang
>73623839
Wtf is this shit

this is fucking retarded

which one is this from

it doesn't really bother me that the series ended up like that. kept it from getting stale.

but Tokyo Drift was easily the best one

Fa6t and Furiou6

Kill yourself, OP. No one cares about 'muh cars'. They were trash before 5.