How much do shills make to flood Sup Forums?

Serious question user.
its impossible for just a handful of posters to keep some threads going on 24/7 (ie. Trump General) so of course someone is getting paid. I just wanna know what the average amount they potentially receive.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
youtu.be/b7dmM-QMkmg?t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is being paid. it is just a bunch of people who have nothing better to do that post those threads and sit back and watch reactions. i do it all the time and i am sure plenty of others do too.

>No one is being paid.

Especially not Hillary supporters. :^)

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

no one is being paid to shill on pol. the article you linked to mentions twitter, facebook, reddit and instagram. i am almost positive that atleast 80% of the hillary threads are just from people who are bored and want to get a reaction out of people.

>$0.02 per post
actually

Sure it can be a bunch of people who'll do it for the lulz but even that shit can get boring. The threads are consistent, organized and always have awoooovement reply by at least two other boys.
I'm sure they're paid bro, just how much is the question

Probably a good amount, they're fuckig everywhere.

Oh and trump supporters aren't... Right.

>i do it all the time and i am sure plenty of others do too.
thats the definition of projection, as well as you admitting you have no idea how to have fun

>no one is being paid to shill on pol.
you already said that. and its Sup Forums

No one gets paid. Converting the opinions of a bunch of NEETs on an anime imageboard isn't worth anything.

We just do it because it's funny and easy to get replies. You retards will bite anything, even if the bait has been posted every single day you will *STILL* respond to it the 1000th time.

>No one is being paid. it is just a bunch of people who have nothing better to do that post those threads and sit back and watch reactions. i do it all the time and i am sure plenty of others do too.

No the repetition of the same threads everyday, multiple times a day affirms that there is severe shilling going on.

Most are bots, they usually will just post some inane shit then never respond to anyone.

The others are likely unpaid interns or people that literally do it for free and no other gain other than they think they're making the world a better place.

>No the repetition of the same threads everyday, multiple times a day affirms that there is severe shilling going on

As I said, it's because you morons keep fucking replying to it.

It's funny to bait you idiots and post some retarded shit, check back in 2-3 hours and see that the thread is nearing 300 replies.

no one is getting paid, you value yourself WAAYYYYY too much if you think anyone is actually exerting effort or spending money on trying to convert you to Hillary or Cruz or whatever.

It's just funny to troll Sup Forums It's fucking hilarious in fact. There's been so many times I've done something like turn a Bernie quote into a Trump tweet and watched as the retards keep arguing about it

FOR THE ONES INTERESTED IN BACKGROUNDINFO ON SHILLING

I am really sorry I had to post that in caps lock, noone would find the post through all the shitposting in this thread.
read through this thread
it has lots of screencaps and actual discussion on it.

Bro, trolling the board with a few threads can work but this goes on everyday and every about every hour. Furthermore, you don't often see three or four Trump General but only one which means this is an organized operation. Look, I don't mind, I like(ish) Trump but quit telling me these aren't paid shills when this has been going on for months now

explain to me why anyone would want to subvert the opinions of NEETs on an imageboard.

You guys are downright worthless, your opinions mean nothing because you don't even go outside let alone actually have any impact on the world.

In fact i think it's safe to say that most people on Sup Forums will never reproduce and continue their bloodline.

"digital marketing managers" make around $70,000 per year

Depends on your seniority and who you're shilling for. We make 5 cents per post shilling for Hillary. Hi Mark!

Depends on your seniority and who you're shilling for. We make 5 cents per post shilling for Hillary. Hi Sammy!

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

If I had a penny for every time I was called a shill, I'd be doing pretty well. I do it for free though; Trump General just doesn't like anything that goes against their circlejerk.

it can't be possible that people aren't paid for making those trump general threads. i refuse to believe someone actually sits on Sup Forums all day making those threads and shopping new images for the OP each time just because he's 'passionate' about him

That canadian shilling about how obama created jobs has a concise schedule. It's not something being done in someone's free time.

>That canadian shilling about how obama created jobs has a concise schedule. It's not something being done in someone's free time.

What about non-stop, as if on a schedule shilling on EVERY SINGLE BOARD about Trump?

Or is that not shilling if it agrees with you?

>he unironically posts in Trump general for free

Just because someone follows a schedule means that they don't do it in their free time? also it isn't too hard to setup a bot to post every couple of hours.

thank you for answering the question New Zealand

Go to Sup Forums and tell me there aren't enough passionate autismos to keep the plates in the air indefinitely.

Microsoft hires pajeets to shill on Sup Forums and they are laughably obvious/bad

>Microsoft hires pajeets to shill on Sup Forums and they are laughably obvious/bad

It's b8, it's so easy to get replies that's why people keep doing it.

I've copied that copypasta and posted it before, needless to say it got a ton of replies, as usual, even though it has been posted at least a few thousand times.

i think pajeets are hired for trump as well
ive seen trump generals made by pajeet flags almost everytime

They make less than NEET bucks.

You're a slow cunt

2 cents? That wouldn't even cover most people's Internet service

I cant stand Trump Generals anymore
Filled with tripfags & offtopic anime shit
AND you cant say one fucking word about anything because the moment you complain ABOUT ANYTHING you get flooded with SHILL kneejerk reactions
fuck that shit & fuck those retards

>guys NO ONE IS BEING PAID
>ESPECIALLY NOT TO SUPPORT HILLARY

>Wasting your time triggering anonymous people for attention while being this
dedicated

TrumpGen isn't a paid gig, I do it from time to time when nobody else is
The Awoovement faggot is a bot though

The guy that makes all the racemixing threads does it for free

This I do it for free.
>its impossible for just a handful of posters to keep some threads going on 24/7 (ie. Trump General)
Obviously you're wrong. Check the archive.

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

I get .10 WBX (womenbux) per post deposited directly to my HillaryCorp Issued Woman Card

These fucking shills made me decide to vote against Hillary. I thought i could handle her corruption record, but hands off my Sup Forums!

not enough

youtu.be/b7dmM-QMkmg?t=32s

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

You (guys) type like someone not from here. Where are you coming from? Why do you want to know so bad?

Literally 2 seconds apart.
A perfect example folks

a pretty easy trick to pull off to get alot of (you)s
nothing more
stop being so paranoid that you will literally fall for ANYTHING

It depends, i get these jobs through Amazon Mechanical Turk that give me a specific opinion to post. The going rate is generally $0.02-0.20 but if i get a hit that requires me to post a topic, the rate is higher.

>no one is being paid to shill on pol. the article you linked to mentions twitter, facebook, reddit and instagram.

That's because the MSM is afraid to even mention Sup Forums very much.