Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mvw6u716jEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow she looks like such a nice girl, bet shes a real slut, would make her get down on her knees and suck me until im about to cum then shoot my load all in the cute little mouth of hers.

Hmmmm, she's got insane tits and a great ass..

Would love to grab that sluts hair while I choke the fuck out of her on my cock, then give her a good tit fuck and drill her holes till she screams in pain.

As long as she shuts up as soon as I hand her the money, there won't be any problems.

Would definitely make use of that ass after i'd fucked her throat, sure she'd love to bounce on any cock that comes her way, love those fishnets btw shes amazing

What would you do?

Fucking hell, you got any of her with her tits out? That rack is amazing.

Titty fuck material.

consensual missionary position sex

After having me suck me off, tear off her shirt and cum all over her chest, making her clean it up, making her continue sucking me off.

be rough

wwyd? reply for more pics

It'd be hard to resist the temptation to focus on her tits the whole time haha

I'd definitely love to get under that dress in public though.

put that imminent tax money siphon into a fucking diet.

Wwyd to this 45 yr old pussy

Fuck her in exactly this position. Prep her ass with my hand before sliding in, and then just watch her face change as I bring her to the edge and fill her up as she shakes in climax.

Been wanting to have a gangbang with the girl for ages she knows I want it but she's been craving it so bad, she got real fucked up at a festival last weekend and sent me loads of pics like this, you think she did it;)) what you guys think happened and how do you think they used her?

Been having a fantasie about my girl getting gangbanged, she went out to a festival and took these photos and uploaded them and sent them to me, what you guys think happened;)

marry it, then fuck it every day

They seem pretty lame. I doubt she did anything.

Oil that timber. It looks dry and will split in the sun

she looks pretty cute

i can see her take a cock in every hole

more pics plz

Too late job is filled

Thought so. Lucky bastard.

She was really drunk, couldn't even stand and they stayed in the same hotel room.

Wwyd

Here's another.

which one and wwyd?

Wwyd to my girl? Will show her the results

take her from behind up against the wall in her room

wwyd

if id share a hotel room with this girl, drunk of her ass i know i would take advantage...

bet she at least sucked one while another pounded her tight cunt from behind

Say hello, break eye contact and walk away.

She called me and she was walking about in her bra, her tits were all over the place, I hope they broke her that night.

Heres her tits

the only thing she needs to do is lay back on that bed and spread

then have guy after guy abuse her little cunt

maybe occasionally sucking one off at the same time

id pull those cute panties to one side then start samshing from behind before shooting my load all over those perking little tits,

WWYD to this cum slut?

WWYD ?

Just as amazing.

Check your privilege.

wut?

Wwyd i have many more she is a kinky girl?

wwyd to this little slut?

would take her out to dinner with a little vibrating egg in her pussy, remote controlled offcourse :)

You heard me, fucking cis male.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

Keep going (more details)

I don't know. Is she?

Very will do anything

First i would lick her watch softly till the lil clock shimmers , then i would smell her sunglasses and drink a cola and go away

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

She is monitoring this btw

They dooo
youtu.be/mvw6u716jEw

I would plaster that sluts face with my load after throat fucking her, more pics?

What would you do
If you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom?
What would you do
If asked to make the ultimate sacrifice?
Would you think about all them people
Who gave up everything they had?
Would you think about all them War Vets
And would you start to feel bad?

Wwyd?

wwyd to my sister?

perfect wwyd to this girl?

id turn her around rip a hole in her leggings and start to fuck her in the ass spaking her a lot. id also tongue fuck her ass. pls more

wwyd to my big titted sis?

I would love to get her tied to the bed spread eagle blindfolded. Then id set up my phone and liv stream fucking her taking requests all without her knowing

damn shes hot. got any more in yoga pants too?

when it got dark, id take her in the forest and tell her to say good bye to her friends. wed go to some tree where i rip her dress of and start to lick on her nipples. id then force her to take my dick all the way down her throat fucking her face untill she gags all over my dick. then id turn her around and start to play with her ass

What would you do to this teasing slut?

Then tell her I usually prolong foreplay until they beg me to fuck them. I wouldn't just start eating her out. Noo, I'd start kissing her inner thighs, gently blowing on her now wet skin until she gets goosebumps, getting aroused and going numb the same time. That would be probably the point when she grabs my hair to pull me in to tongue fuck her.

Pin her against the shower wall and fuck her from behind while reaching around d her pot belly and hook my fingers and rub her out while thrusting. Then flip her around and cum on her thigh.

Wwyd

hello?

Anyone?

Would you?

Someone degrade this bitch

stretch rights ass then facefuck, slap her and cum in her throat

wwyd?

WWYD

Dick in her mouth until I blow my load down her throat. Keep my dick in her mouth as it goes soft.

what would u guys do??

Pull her hair while fucking her ass until I cum. Pull out and make her lick my dick clean

Put a cube of ice in her mouth, make her roll it around her mouth as she sucks me dry

Mmmm, she'd probably love that. She loves giving head and being forced to fuck.

Here's another of her.

As for your girl, I'd love to fuck her from behind with her panties (hopefully a thong) pushed to the side as I slide into her.

Her?

more!

this girls hottt??

Mmm I want to strip her and do awful things. Handcuffs and leg cuffs, ballgag, and clamps on nipples. Then fuck her hard.

??

Mmmm, she looks thin and tight. I bet she'd look great with my cock stretching out her tiny little pussy. She probably moans like a whore too...

Anyone have any interest in my girl? Pic related.