Go go europe

go go europe

Ahh thank good Dublin doesn't have 100k refugees
We got like 10k
Good thing we have a fortress of water also all of them want to go to the Uk

I'm torn on the Polish.
My town has a fucking absolute hoard of Polish, literally thousands and thousands... they're mostly rude and violent and absolutely refuse to assimilate (only shop in Eastern European shops, no attempt to speak to English people in English).
But then they go and do shit like this and then I don't hate them quite so much.

I live in Poland. I would love to go to the west to contribute to society, learn, study, work hard. The pollocks ayou are talking now are the shit ones. We even didn't want them here and we do not lack them. Fuck them - fucking idiots as you said. Hordes. I agree in 200%.

On the other side, there are people like me, for example - I graduated at university, I work as city guard officer, when it comes to english I am basically self taught cause our education system is so fucked up. I would love to live better life in the west but... No point living in not stable country with human trash aka. muslims and niggers. Secondly, fucking shit tons of pollock idiots and other easter european countries.

SOmething in this world is not right. I would love to see a scientific country without fucking religions.

Do you agree? Or am I just another fucking pollock?

Come to America. You're the kind of immigrant we need. Just be cool. Don't be a dickhead.

I would love to, but we got fucking VISA. To be straight and simple - your coutnry doesn't want me. I always wondered, how is it possible that you want niggers over hard working white people that are civilized, want to study and all. Fucking insanity if you ask me.

There is only one way possible so I could go to U.S. I would have to find a job and a company that would say is going to hire me and than I would have permission to go.

Would love to, really. My fiancee is going to be a nurse, do you need nurses? Probably every western country needs them. Guess what, here she will probably earn about $400 a month. You can't even rent a single room flat with it and buy food and clothes for a month. IMPOSSIBLE

I am city guard offiicer, after two raises and two promotions I got $360 a month. gg easy I am out...

Really, something is wrong with the world if you think. If you want to talk, my KIK: Sanczez

tl;dr

my KIK: Sanczez
ask me anything

Just used your words because more or less they express my feelings as well, nicely said user :

I live in Greece. I would love to go to the west to contribute to society, learn, study, work hard. The Greeks you are talking now are the shit ones. We even didn't want them here and we do not lack them. Fuck them - fucking idiots as you said. Hordes. I agree in 200%.

On the other side, there are people like me, for example - I graduated at university, I work as an automation engineer , when it comes to english i have the first certificate in english (FCE) but i am basically self taught cause our education system is so fucked up. I would love to live a better life in the west but... No point living in an unstable country with human trash aka. muslims and niggers. Secondly, fucking shit tons of Greek idiots and other balkan countries.

Something in this world is not right. I would love to see a country devoted to scientific progress without fucking religions messing peoples heads to the point of being less intelligent than an amoeba.

Do you agree? Or am I just another fucking Greek?

that's Madrid not Barcelona fucking fuck

This is Barcelona.

bump

You sound alright.
There are exceptions to the rule obviously.
I've met some fucking funny Polish people in my town, but they are too few unfortunately.

Thanks.

Same here in poland, too few normal people actually. I hope this country gets breakdown. It deserves one, for sure.

Anyone up to chat? KIK: Sanczez

>I always wondered, how is it possible that you want niggers over hard working white people that are civilized,
>I always wondered, how is it possible that you want niggers
>niggers
>want

the fuck we do

if it wasnt for all the moralfaggotry surrounding it, we would pack them the fuck up back in boats and send them the fuck back to africa

This is why I want to live in Poland. Well said sir.

Do you need a fucking permission to do that? Just fucking do that. Who tells you not to do that? Niggers? Well, guess why... I think that in 30-40-50 years there are going to be more niggers in U.S. than white people.

The fuck, why did you let that happen? How is that possible?

Change niggers for white people. Really, that's possible. I thought that maybe Trump will change something - he is same shit...

>pic unrelated

Where are you from? Where do you live now?

Australia. 3 of our politicians are in shit for criticism of $74 million payout to some people we put in an offshore detention centre. I watched two 16 year old boys attempt to stop a cunt from running over people with his car more than the actual police force were doing. This country is a joke.

What should I do when I go to Poland?

thank you Poland, now I know where to go when the US collapses

Fuck, actually my cousin thought about moving to Australia... Kek.

You can meet with me. I can show you some basic things or places if you want. I do not know how much money would you have, how much time etc. You must be more specific my friend.

It's safe but mostly because we are so isolated but another example. We had an Iranian refugee take hostages in Sydney. Sniper had a clear shot but didn't take it. Our swat actually shot some innocents. Hostages felt as if they police were leaving them to die. The negotiator fell asleep for a time period so there was no replacement.

I will add you on kik later

Sure, would like to talk.

Why didn't he get a shot? Wtf happened?

I have no idea why but it is truely what happened. I believe the story was that the sniper had not given the all clear from a superior officer.

Our media is also not so good and is politically correct. It's a weird thing to know an attack was from Muslim terrorists but the report never say so directly.

Haha what do you think if we catch terrorist before he dies the punishment should be: only allowed to eat pork/bacon, clean pigs all day and if fail to comply killed by a woman.

Sound good?

>refugees = goatfuckers
And then euro fags complain when they get bombed lmfao

I do not call them fully terrorists. They are, but... Nazists used to call polish guerilla at WWII terrorists cause they planted bombs and assassinated people connected to nazists. So... We call them terrorists, but did they started a war with europeans? With asians? No. White man actually started everything. I am not counting fucking jews, nobody likes them.

The cancer of our civilized world is political correctness, moralism, feminism, fucking women on high positions - yes, really. I have nothing against women, but what I observe is fucking autistic - more blue collar jobs to women, more, more, women, women etc. Result? Went to a job interview lately, 13 women at office, I didn;t notice a man. Second job interview - 80% women, rest men (lower positions). Wtf? And I notice that every fucking where.

Ok, I forgot the main topic. My bad.

About your idea - I do not really know. I can only guess that siberian uranium mines would be nice and gulag. With WWII equipment. That would teach them.

KIK me man! Do not be shy!

The meme says: vroom vroom I am going to make an incident.

I kek'd at this.

Cucks. You are shamed for not wanting these towel heads sneaking into your country. Being a lickass isn't going to make Isis stop blowing you up. Grow a pair of balls and ban them. They are a Trojan horse full of dirty sandnigger Isis terrorists c

Learn American you fuckeng retarded pollock

Which one? North or South?