I fucked so many women in my life (over 75, and many several times), I got bored and started fucking passable traps...

I fucked so many women in my life (over 75, and many several times), I got bored and started fucking passable traps. AMA.

that's from being gay, not from boredom.

I found a picture of OP's mom.

1. 75 is a low number in 2017
2. you literally won't get tired of women if you're not gay
3. this thread is bait

>he thinks TV is real life.

t.virgin

How many STD's you collected

None, and I get tested every year on my annual check up.

that's not bad for a man over 75

The thing is, I find "normal" men disgusting. And I won't fuck a trap that isn't completely passable. If they haven't had FFS surgery, I won't fuck them. Any HINT of dude jaw and I'm out.

So you're gay now?

I got to over 100 and now I've started fucking my gay best mate instead.
If you're gonna do some gay shit, just do some gay shit... don't masquerade like you're still pulling straight shit.

>in my life
how long period of women-fucking does this cover?

>i am gay

cool

More Bi. Gay would be exclusively dudes.

I just don't find normal dudes attractive. You do you, I'll do me.

depending if you hit it and quit it, that aint bad man. epends if you fall in love or not, its hard to understand why man would want to many different pussies?

I'm 30. Lost virginity at 15. Fooled around for the first time in 6th grade (got bj and fingering).

gay is gay. you can have any taste in men you like. i have standards for the women i flirt and sleep with. i don't know what reaction you're hoping for. sorry about your trust issues and sex addiction?

I learned that ALL women are just whores to be used. Even the one you marry. If this was the 1950's it would be different. But only an idiot doesn't see modern women for what they are. Even the "nuhhh uhhh this girl I date is XYZ." Yeah she's shit too.

>more bi
more gay, to be honest. you fuck dudes because women bore you. lol.

What was your first exp with a trap like? Also would you dress up & be the trap given the opportunity or nay?

Touchè, didn't even think about that

It's called bi. Faggot. I still fuck women too. And find them attractive.

I made a thread about fucking traps, do you think you are insulting me? LOL

I've fucked about 5 traps. So I've fucked way more women. One day, you'll get bored too.... Well, maybe not you.

>confirming that he's a turbo fag
yeah i'm sure you wouldn't be swallowing semen all night if it was the 1950's

How important is sex for you? What do you think about guys who don't have sex?

I bet your woman takes dick all the time. You're a cuck and you don't even know it.....yet. Poor guy

>it's called bi
>it's totally normal to get bored of women and lust after hot men in tight dresses
mmmmm nah not really.

Where the hell do you even find passable traps at?

>Goes on Sup Forums
>Boasts about getting laid

You're so clearly full of shit that it's beyond autism.

I would absolutely NOT be the trap. Ever. But it was fun. "S"he was super hot. Brazilian with FFS surgery, nice tits, and an amazing ass. Basically a 9/10 girl with a dick. Smelled amazing, like a classy woman. Impeccable hygiene. I fucked her ass, she came, I went home and never talked to her again. I was a little nervous at first, but once she grabbed my dick, I didn't feel any different than the dozens of women I've fucked.

Most of these traps are more feminine than females today.

Traps are gay
OP is gay

Faggot meter is off the charts

Hope u get AIDS, OP

have you ever touched their tingalings ?

this.

mr. hot shot single man in his 30's is eager to describe in detail how he fucked a man in the ass and took his load. great job! go to fetlife, faggot.

It's a physical act of delight. That's all. Religion turned it into something "sacred." And I think guys who don't have sex are weird as fuck. Why would you deny yourself a natural and enjoyful act?

The "girl" in the pic is a tranny and looks better than any girl you've fucked. I also fucked her. She's a whore.

>Sup Forums has been around since 2003
>he still thinks normies don't come here
kek

Again, bi. I still fuck women too.

>they think calling a guy who admits to fucking chicks with dicks "gay" will hurt his feelings

LOL

>check out this man i fucked, better than girls ha ha i love being gay now i can bee myself!

not impressed, but i'm glad you figured out your sexuality after 75 misfires.

OP I fuckedyour mom behind a dunpster then made her eat dog shit that was just laying there. Dont ask why just accept your mother is a fucking filthy whore who will do anything for cock

>The "girl" in the pic is a tranny and looks better than any girl you've fucked.

you wished

>I also fucked her. She's a whore.
>he

you fucked a dude, you are both faggots

gay guys tend to be a lot more sensitive, so yeah i think your feelings are in the gutter right now.

Being bi is a completely normal and biological trait in humans. LRN2History.

>biological trait
compared to what?

>normal
no. and OP is gay.

I clearly have called them dudes in here. It's just easier to say "she" when typing it out.

SoolCtoryBro

>its normal guys, stop saying Im fucked up pls, its normal, I swear, its normal guys, pls, accept me, Im still one of you, pls

Biological traits don't need to be compared moron. Humans have been bi since we have recorded history. Therefore it's a natural trait. Natural doesn't mean 100%. GO2Science.

>Implies they're an oldfag
>refers to people as "normies"
>Is actually twelve years-old
>proves it by replying to this post

m8 please

> It's just easier to say "she" when typing it out.
>she
>he
no it isnt, you faggot
go choke on a dick

It is normal. But it doesn't mean everyone has the same feelings. It's normal to have brown hair, but not everyone does.

you said its "biological" trait in humans. what the fuck do you mean, you little queer?

>normal = natural
normal is normal. have you ever taken a math class?

I will.

still its not normal to fuck dudes
you are gay
deal with it

Are you fucking super top-tier retarded? Traps have dicks. You're having sex with someone who has a dick. You're a male fucking a male. Traps are gay, you're a gigantic faggot who likes fucking guys. You're gay, bro just fucking stop. We're not judging you but if you're going to deny the fact that you are super-massive faggot, then expect a retort

>she

>75.
hahaha ur full of shit OP
virgin fag detected.

also, OP is a faggot

I mean literally what it says. It's biologically normal for humans to be bisexual. Are you too stupid to understand words?

You're dense as fuck.

my sides this

The fact that you think that number is not easily attainable tells me many things about you. I got over half of them in the 4 years of college.

>biologically normal
compared to what? what is normal, but not "biologically" normal in humans?

>bisexual is normal
nope. not even close. do you think downs syndrome is normal too? it's a smaller demographic but apparently that doesn't matter to a fucking gay boy.

"fucking traps is not gay" is the "WE WUZ KANGZ" of b

equally delusional

I've clearly said I'm bi like 10 times ITT.

It's gay if you only fuck traps. It's bi if you fuck traps and women. Are you people retarded?

>I fucked so many women in my life (over 75, and many several times)
Maybe you should try women who are under 30? They are less boring.

no no. you mistake me. It's a shitty low number. OP is full of shit and trying to justify his being a raging faggot

I've only fucked 3 women over 30.

it's pretty dang gay when the guy brags about loving man cock because he's not really into girls anymore.

these things happen, bud. we can't all develop properly.

its straight if you fuck only women, its gay faggotry if you do anything else

>t.chad
Sure bud. The average is less than 10.

This is bait, right? This has to be bait.

You need to fucking stop m8

I'm still into girls. I just got bored plowing through them. There was nothing new or fun about it. I fucked some traps and still fuck women. It almost reinvigorated me.

>too stupid to understand human words

yeah, that is gay dude
deal with it

really?
fucking hell...
I'm no stud or anything but I have had more than 70.
beta fucks must be throwing off the numbers. Women love sex. I've never been more than 2 weeks without a fuckbuddy. And that's only cause I went hunting for 2 weeks by myself. ( too slow to catch a deer )

this thread

sage it's just some faggot who likes femdick looking for attention just like all faggots do

sage

bait confirmed

You are literally in the top 5%.

"People from the U.K. lead the way with the most partners, averaging seven sexual partners. Respondents from Italy averaged only 5.4 sexual partners"

You have no idea how pathetic these dudes are out there.

>human words

Do you even think about what you're typing or do you just spew crap out of your fingers impulsively?

Imagine being as dumb as you are. Just so stupid that you can't even comprehend basic human interaction.

clearly...
I thought I was well below average.l.

I fucked like ten girls but it was all in high school. After I graduated I never got laid. I dunno what the fuck happened. Even if I go out, I never get girls. Girls would flock to me at parties and shit trying to fuck me when I was younger but it doesn't happen anymore ever since HS ended.

Guess I'm just a gigantic faggot. Might start sucking feminine penises or something like OP. I literally only get hit on by faggots when I go out.

Probably a shit personality.

>ten girls

hahaha you're pathetic as fuck bro

that's some quality b8

>ten girls

Lmao

Yup probably.

still wore your HS leavers jersey when u left?
see them in town here all the time. lol they are still in that highschool childish mentally and that's about as unattractive as you can be to a woman.

>been a girl's place a few times to 'netflix and chill'
>literally only watching tv
This week it'll probably happen again. Do I still have a chance here?

Just go for it.

Will try to, thanks.

You're still in double digits? Pathetic.

I'm in triple digits, I ain't fucking no trap. News flash...You're gay.

So you're gay or bi.

What do you think that's so interesting about you?

Girls under 30 are the most boring of them all.

Immature, shallow, bitchy.

I prefer women.

But you seek validation here.

Whatever lets you sleep at night.