U mad white boi

U mad white boi

who me? nah

no.coz she got aids.

Yeah I hate dogs

I am just gonna put it here

These two Goddesses are so much prettier than that goblin.

And the white inbred idiot is not in control either. I love when subanimals believe they are in power.

Why? My life is awesome. She chose to lie down with a nigger.

Fuckin niggers, give em trash they think its gold.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

Remember that part of history where we enslaved niggers and all they got was a better life after a couple ass beatings?

you should ask "you mad human?" cause all i foresee is some epic dog licking incoming

striiike ;)

Well many things were licked that night,and the dog did some licking as well.
Also see the pic

My dear, white brothers and sisters. We must shun this...,this.. race traitor! We, the great white race must remain pure, so that our superior genes continue to make this world a better place!

We already know that black dudes hate their own women

Yeah i lost my fucking vape pen!!
I think i might have left in some chicks car last night. Fucking pissed. Dont u fkn hate when u lose expensive things. Or just things

I love you now

I find it amusing that any niggers/black people think any white person cares that they are dating a white woman. I think it highlights the lack of cultural achievement by blacks. They can't take pride in most measures of success, so they have elevated having a relationship with a white woman to the ultimate pinnacle of their success. It further demonstrates that blacks acknowledge that whites are somehow superior in the black mind, in that they value relationships with white women more highly that relationships with members of their own race.

Samefag.

nah, im too busy being at work.

That's disturbing, why put the girls with gorillas, go to the zoo like everybody.

still wouldn't want to be a nigger

woke af

psss.