What do the Democrats have to do to win in 2020?

What do the Democrats have to do to win in 2020?

Make themselves the only party.

Keep its head down and let the other party rip itself apart. Same tactic for Republicans.

Not suck

They just have to have anyone under the sun on the ballot besides Hillary (arguably she'd be able to beat him second time around tho) and it's a wrap.

TL;DR the bare minimum

nothing

Have a runner who's policies are good, strong and will make this place better aswell as being a smart and somewhat benovolent leader.

Working on their image.
I'm from europe, but even i can see, that - despite their politcial narritive - i would be ashamed to be a leftist in the USA.
So much stupidity and extremism among their supporters (yes, worse then trump rednecks). i dont wanna be seen anywhere near them right now.

and not a criminal

so niggers and woman are out of it

Put these guys out to pasture.

uk fag here............would bernie sanders have beaten trump, had he won the democrat nomination?

Show up. Even most republicans will vote Dem. All but the most out of touch with reality have been turned by Trump's dementia.

They're already winning tard

Become a legitimate party that doesn't pander to it's extremist wing: (I.E: Black Lives Matter, Antifa,etc)

And actually visit rural states where working people live and work instead of blaming white people for all the despairing happen to minorities.

Then and only then will they have a chance.

Choosing Bernie Sanders as a their head won't win them anything, it'll make them look even worse.

The party can either go Obama-type Democrats like Clinton, Biden and Kerry.

Or they could go down the extreme route with Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and far left.

But, I doubt the party will make it through the next Senate terms: all everyone doing in D.C is worrying about Russians instead of their constituents; basically this won't end well for the GOP or the DNC.

Amnesty for illegals.
Remove citizenship requirement for voting.

Trump is actually your president.

No. His goals were noble, but unrealistic. His agenda was so far left that it would have had even the centrists opposing him, and would have led to 4 years of deadlock.

listen to people

Elizabeth Warren is badass and must be the dem nominee

>biggest losers in modern political history don't need to do anything different from what has been a catastrophic failure to win the next presidential election

maximum kek m8
there's a reason you faggots are losing so hard

No, he's as extremist left as Drumpf is extremist right, but democrats are not stupid enough to vote for someone who would destroy the democracy out of spite.

>Drumpf is extremist right
>extremist right
>Drumpf

He's a moderate classical liberal actually, but you insipid faggots wouldn't know a Nazi from your own reflections.

>What do the Democrats have to do to win in 2020?
Keep Trump in office
If Pence gets in, they can't win

You're a fucking meat-clown. Typical Trumpfart.

Suck really good dick

She has the loser tag on her head, she would lose to anybody right now

>implying the latest rasmussen poll doesn't have him at a 50% approval rating
>literally beating obamas approval rating

You faggots can't win shit, can you

Bring Bernie Back. And make Danny DeVito his VP.

>Become a legitimate party that doesn't pander to it's extremist wing: (I.E: Black Lives Matter, Antifa,etc)

lol, you just described the GOP.

Btw, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa, which were never heard of in the USA before Trump became president are nothing compared to the crazy that is the NRA and republican right-wing groups.

No. Too many hard working Americans came out to vote. Bernie would have lost still.

First, Rasmussen? kek
Second, Gallup had Obama at 61% in June '09, and Trump today is at 37%
Third, I am not a Democrat. I am not a liberal. I'm a conservative.
And like I said, if Pence is president, he'll win re-election. Trump would lose.

Stop pretending to be the champion of liberalism while selling them out to corporate interests every step of the way while using the complicit media to blame it all on the Republicans. (who have their own issues, granted)

>TFW all you have is name calling

must be tough, son

Just a decent candidate that can speak and doesn't have a history of bullshit.

They inspire riots in their own cities. I've never met a Republican who would fuck with you unless you deserved it so libtards like you need to just act smarter.

Here comes the sage

Actually, Trump won white voters. Period. He won white men and white women.
Your party won trannies, camwhores, fags, and niggers.
Suburbia - you know, white families with two parents - votes GOP.
Gorilla ghettoes and bathhouses vote Dem.

Trump will win reelection as along as dems keep cucking themselves being advocates to Black Thugs Matter, etc. The BLM nonsense is what won over my parents above voted Dem their entire life. They voted Trump.

Trump WILL win reelection. Most people with common sense have had enough of the PC crap. That is why Hillary lost.

Say it with me folks. RADICAL. ISLAMIC. TERRORISM.

Do you really think continuing the rhetoric from before the election (which you lost) will yield different results.

Change your fucking tune you fucking retard. You didn't win because you didn't offer anything to american voters. Instead of focusing on women and minorities and their nebulous "rights," explain how your policies would benefit all americans. Including minorities and women.

Simply stating you're for minorities and women without any track record for doing so and casting shade on Trump isn't good enough. Stop fucking trying it you fucking mouthbreather. I just told you everything you need to do to win the next election but you're so fucking stupid you're going to continue digging your own grave.

Mmmm I love Asian girls. Can u post sexier ones? Cleavage. Swimsuit, nude. Etc?

check out the democrat that shot abraham, or a 1927 democrat pres that said we will have these niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years, or the founder of the kkk being democrat, mmm or maybe the senate vote on whether the blacks were people or not and 7 dem vote no and 2 reps vote yes and started a civil war to force an aqueous

show up

This.

Hispanic middle class son of an immigrant (legally). Voted Trump baby.

Ashamed Hillary supporters and willfully dense Trump supporters don't want to admit that Bernie Sanders is the most liked politician in the country and would have beaten Trump in a landslide. Also his "extremist" policies consist of single payer healthcare (think the NHS) and raising the minimum wage to the point that people working full the time can survive without receiving benefits. These are considered radical impossible to achieve ideas by Americans.

>Suburbia - you know, white families with two parents - votes GOP.

Also trailer parks and methheads. That's what won Trump those pivotal coal-states.

Because the people pictured here aren't your typical white suburbanites.

Hillary lost because of all the bullshit that came with her Almost any other Democrat could have won against Trump.

Too bad his supporters shoot politicians and have hit lists. Obviously he and all his supporters are mentally unhinged.

Damn i want her perky Asian tits in my mouth. I wanna try Korean milk straight from the breast.

Yea great and then the dixiecrats happened. So whats your point

>Hispanic middle class son of an immigrant (legally). Voted Trump baby.

What's the wetback equivalent to a house nigger, Paco?

>These are considered radical impossible to achieve ideas by Americans.

the gardener

Well, for starters, they are terrible ideas.
What is a living wage for a single mother of 3?
MIT says she would have to earn 50k a year to make ends meet. Can McDonald's pay that to an uneducated no-skill new hire?

You must have never grown up in a Republican majority area.

>the global standard is extreme far left because I say so
That isn't how that works.

Exactly this

Once you start shooting people or blowing up buildings or mailing bombs to people what you think is irrelevant.

You want to avoid the fact: the fact that Trump won the white vote, and suburbia, and white women.
You think the ghetto is the site of rational politics and that white people are somehow lunatics.

Can't you post nudes instead of clothed asians?