Is there a way to find what race you belong to?

Is there a way to find what race you belong to?
I have heard everything from nigger to latino.
It is really pissing me off so pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rsoh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so worried about a label?

it also seems to change when tanned
and what haircut i wear

this. what you need them to ACCURATELY call you a nigger?

because I laugh about all racist jokes and want to know when I should feel bad about it

Think about it like this, in a truly tolerant society everyone can make a joke anyone and everybody laughs.

because all my family tree is european and have no idea so many people called me a nigger i also identify as black eventho never been to africa or have any black friends or family members

East European? South European? Iberian? British or Nordic?

Europe is a pretty big country.

also i get really nerveous when filling in some forms where they ask about race
what do for example mulatos type in such situations

eastern european

many say i look like a turkish guy which i find quite accurate, some say i look jewish and lots say haitian and latino bsides black.. its disturbing me and im not even kidding

Why so nervous?
I always enter.
>human

If it's multiple choice, there's almost always an "other" category.

If you want to see where your ancestors came from (not the same thing as 'race' but it may give a more detailed picture)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_DNA_test

Chances are you've got a haplotype mix with some African DNA, and some middle eastern. Which is *normal* for eurocucks, despite what some fagits would like to think.

heard about this, maybe ill do it to eventhough its expensive

search for "23 and me"
a cheap DNA test who will tell if you have superior genes or if you are a nigger, and in what percentage

sounds like pizza

If Eastern Europe, chances are some Jew, some Caucasian (aka Georgian, aka not what you might think) some central Asian. Likely some Russian too because they used to swing their dicks everywhere. If north-eastern Europe, maybe even some Lapp.

Protip: yer a mutt. By Nazi standards you'd be a "Slav" and subhuman filth. By others, you'd be considered White. By redneck standards, a nigger.

None of those labels mean anything.

Jew/central asian/central european/caucasian/russian are properly Ethnicities rather than races. It's the cultural and genealogical background your ancestors may/may not have come from. Is this what you seek?

It's like gender. Ignore the obvious physical attributes- what do you feel like inside?

(Pic related. It's not a 6'-2" broad-shouldered cross-dressing eunuch. It's a little girl.)

jews are arabs, all are semites from middle east, no difference just idiotic religious and cultural stuff thats really all same arab nonsense really

Haplotype testing is the only way to go,
unless you have excellent family records going back many generations. In East Europia, that's unlikely.

(I can trace my British family line back to ca. 1400, but for the rest? No way. Mid-19th C. at best)

$99 is quite cheap as far as these things go.
No idea how good it is. I've heard that quality varies between different test outfits.

>eunuch
''She'' still has his penis.

this is exactly what i was looking for and eactly what terrifies me when i have to explain to someone when they call me a nigger or ask where i am from since i move a lot

With that reasoning Christians are Arabs too...

Nope. He cut it off. He's "post op" now, in the parlance.

Race isnt really a thing. its more like a phenotype.

we all come from the same root genetics basically, different "races" developed when one group of genetics stay isolated in an area long enough to allow a population to reproduce until the most dominate genetic traits become common among the population.

If you're hearing nigger and Arab, does it really matter?

Some south-eastern Euro jews aren't genetically related to Semites. They adopted the religion sometime around ca. 100 AD. South-western ones have Spanish and North African ancestry overwhelming Semitic roots. "Jew" means mongrel of course but it's a different mix from your standard Arab mongrel, which has more Indian and more North African in the stew.

No, bonehead. They are both Semites. Don't react...reseach, learn...millenial moron.

its fucked up because it varries on the geolocation and minorities of the contries i visit
i fairly quickly lean about all the prejudices of each country i go to

I'm... sorry.

You could always say "mixed" and shrug your shoulders. If the ones asking look like inbred white trash, smile and say "white" then 360 and walk away?

so many times...
i just say black because it sounds least egocentric and shows some humor. i am hated by everyone not only because of my appearence anyway

360? You are suggesting he pirouette like homo?

>millenial
>moron
lel.

Another way of looking at it, is you're African, just like every other faggot on earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rsoh

You travel for work, or for fun?

paycation mostly

legally seen i am also unemployed and this part of my life is also very complicated to explain. this is the reason i dont go out much eventhough people find me interesting i hate talking about myself

Do some research on your own into haplotype testing. But understand that the results you get will most likely NOT help answer the question
>wut race am I
It will be gene percentages from different ethnic populations. There will almost CERTAINLY be some you don't recognize. It won't tell you what breed of dog you are, because you're not a purebred. It'll tell you which kinds of mutts fucked to make you.

On the other hand.... no one else is purebred either. Race is a social construct. If being a negro makes you happy, be a negro. If being white, or jew or indian, or wapanese catgurl makes,you happy, be that. Be all of them.

(Except for the wapanese catgurl part. Don't be that)

There's no shame in what you are, despite what anyone tells you. If you do retarded things.... thats a valid basis for people to judge you. But those things you can change, over time.

It seems that many of the people you encounter are not well-educated. That makes life difficult.

I am not ashamed in the common sense. I never get offended by jokes. Most people dont even offend me willingly ,just as you said, by ignorence.
Its just the question where I am from and what I do is really annoying and unfortunatelly this is the first thing most people think of asking when they meet someone. Bad luck i guess.

It's called human, faggot.

What I see online and on TV nowadays its like Starcraft races battling eachother. Black lives matter. Nazis everywhere. Maxicans in their gangs. Seriously.

>tv
Turn off the fucking TV. It is worse than useless.

>online
Where? Aside from obvious bait that you really shouldn't be biting.

Sometimes I stream tv news and its all over youtube too. If you call national tv and mainstream media bait i dont know.

These days it's pretty tough considering the delicate nature of race relations. Just be honest and exercise a bit of discretion. Type in that your mother was a black cock whore. Most employers will know where your coming from.

will consider if i consider getting a job
i know how this sounds

DNA test