I took a drag from a cigarette and I think I'm overdosing!! I'm coughing and all!! What do I do??

I took a drag from a cigarette and I think I'm overdosing!! I'm coughing and all!! What do I do??

You die

it is your fist cig? then it is nomal don't worry.

Really?? My friend won't let me call an ambulance!

The worst that'll happen is you'll get real nauseous and lightheaded. Then you drink some water or puke, probably both, and you'll be fine soon enough.

>overdosing
Shit b8 m8

drink your own piss

Newfags/not18/retards detected

too much summer

You need to deepthroat the cock of a bull. The anti-inflammatory properties of bull testosterone are proven to drastically reduce coughing fits by 50%

When you start coughing it's over. You now gotta kill yourself before the lung cancer does it

Go to the hospital immediately. You're having a reaction to the cyanide. Didn't you read the fucking surgeon general's message? GET TO THE HOSPITAL OP! CALL AN AMBULANCE.

15 tylenol pills and a pint of everclear will fix it.

rip op

You cant overdose from smoking a cigarette you fuckwit

There's only one thing for it and that's to have a wank it will clear you're overdosing

Jesus what age are you 5? Im 15 and the only time i cough is if i take it a draw through my nose.

Quick! Exhale as much as you can and hold it for 1 minute! Then do it again and again until it stops!

MODS!

Quit being a fag, or be an even bigger fag and switch to vape

Calm the fuck down and smoke another one to take the edge off

nigga im 16 soon. It be okay in my country

Napoleon approach. Smoke the whole pack and you will vomit the lung cancer out of your system.