This map was made using the most recent general election polls, and is an update to a map I made about a week ago...

This map was made using the most recent general election polls, and is an update to a map I made about a week ago. Since then, a couple of polls are showing god emperor ahead in Ohio, and only 1 point down in Pennsylvania and Florida.

We still have a lot of work left to do though to put Shillary away for good.

Same map but from about a week ago.

>Light red/blue states are where Clinton/Trump lead by 1-4%
>Medium red/blue states are where Clinton/Trump lead by 5-10%
>Solid red/blue states are where Clinton/Trump lead by over 10%

Interesting spread so far. I'm curious to hear peoples' thoughts on AZ, CO, and NC. I assumed AZ would be kind of a tossup, but NC and Colorado being so deep blue/red is surprising to me.

Are these surveys at all predictive?

Probably not very predictive at this point. There's only one poll out of Colorado and it shows him ahead by 11, and while I'd love to see that it doesn't seem very accurate of the people living in that state. Parts of these maps probably won't become accurate for a while, but a lot of the rust belt states polling seems pretty consistent right now.

Excellent work lad, keep up the good work.
As time moves on, more polls will be released, making things a little clean

Polls generally don't mean much until labor day, historically speaking

I dont see how this is right for NC. I live here and EVERYONE is talking about trump. Same thing for AZ, its so pro gun its crazy to think it would lean to shillary

Yeah, people pay a lot of attention to Florida and PA so the polling is probably more accurate there. I agree with you about Colorado; it's possible it MIGHT go red, but I can't imagine it would be a landslide.

Any word on states like Missouri and North Carolina? I'm disturbed to see them blue even this early on. hHow many polls were conducted there?

I see your point about NC, but you gotta remember how many blacks are in that state, and how many latinos are spreading out into Arizona. If we want to win this we need to get white voters more motivated than ever.

I've got 3 polls out of Missouri, only 1 is showing Trump ahead, and that's by a single point. I've got 2 out of NC, both showing Shillary ahead by wide margins.

>work
>implying Sup Forums's internet memeing and random stranger arguments is responsible for Trump's slow rise

I actually laughed out loud. Please give me a break. The memes and hugbox rhetoric is confined to just that, this hugbox. Don't delude yourselves that Trump's popularity is somehow due to calling everyone a shill and a faggot.

When fucking Alabama of all states is no longer in position to swing for fucking Shillary, then we can have a more solid discussion Trump's chances.

As far as the last 4 presidential elections goes in CO, it's truly a toss-up. Actual liberal ideologies such as the legalization of marijuana and the non-involvement of the government in private affairs are valued immensely; but neo-liberal/regressive left presence has increased dramatically in Denver and Boulder. Boulder is absolutely degenerate.

Personally I hope we can stomp out the neo-liberal/regressive left bullshit and return our state to what it once was.

t. Colorado native

Thank you for making a non-delusion based map. We've got a road ahead, but things are looking up.

What? I was saying OP did a good job for taking the time and effort to do this.
Take your autism back to Shill Ville

OP here, also a Colorado native. Boulder is a huge Bernie circle jerk, and Denver has been degenerating into a majority Latino city for years. So I wouldn't trust the validity of that one poll, but I would count on voters outside of Denver and Boulder to be more motivated this year.

Fair is fair. I am sorry for the uncalled for attack.

Faaaantasy.......

More motivated than in 2012?

>pink texas

That's been the major problem in CO and across the nation: centers of population density tend to override the outlying areas. It seems voters are more motivated this year to cast their ballots, though that's an anecdotal observation at best.

this
>NH is deep blue
>Hillary is up by +4 there
>Texas is pink

map is biased as shit

Trump needs a solid conservative VP choice from either Florida or Michigan. Likely choice is Rubio.

1. rubio already said no
2. conservatism is dead

what he needs is someone that appeals to PA, if he can get florida+PA+ohio it's all fucking over

>polls are biased

This is the state of the average Drumpf supporter nowadays, a deluded retard.

except it's clearly not based on polls

>AZ

There's a lot of mexicans is why