My mother has a friend staying in town for the weekend. Her friend is 45 and she has a daughter that is 19...

My mother has a friend staying in town for the weekend. Her friend is 45 and she has a daughter that is 19. They all went out for dinner and I was able to get some pictures of her from tablet.
They should be back within an hour, wat do Sup Forums? Is there a way to get the videos from it?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mvw6u716jEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nudes?

You better hit that, OP.

Got a few just trying to get them on this device

Any advice?

Just plug it into a computer and copy them or send them via bluetooth/next to your device.

E-mail them to yourself then don't forget to delete the sent e-mails. Post 'em here.

>
>E-mail them to yourself then don't forget to delete the sent e-mails. Post 'em here.

Incognito using browser should still allow login, if you want to use your own.

Post more pics

>E-mail them to yourself then don't forget to delete the sent e-mails. Post 'em here
Idk if you can send mail from 10minutemail but that may be a good option if you can send from it

Bump

bump!

Lets see her panties too mate.

Bump for more pics. Also, look in her suitcase, and snap a pic of her panties.

they all went out for dinner, and you stayed home looking at her tablet. :-)

brilliant!

Good idea, lemme check

I have my priorities straight

Once u got everything come back and show her to us please

No. They left you behind because you're a faggot

Be fun. Be casual. Make soft sexual advances at first, like gentle, playful touching in non explicitly sexual areas. If she's receptive, gradually, over the course of maybe an hour, be ramping up the physical advances more and more. When she stops being responsive or she acts weird, play it off cool. Try starting two steps back from where you got turned down, and if she's not having it, cut it out, but play it off. If she is responsive, just be casual about it all. A combination of alpha body traits and casual posture work for me, usually.

Will do but I have some work to do in gathering all of this so Gib me some time

I'm currently looking at a picture of her spread asshole on her tablet with a bj video right next to it. With her panties in my hand. I don't mind the names. I'm shit.

>sexual assault 101

Post pics of the pics at least

you sure get a lot of girls user

lewl

You remind me of my cringy roommate, you don't want to be like him

Op will surely deliver

They all got back a few minutes ago and she caught me going through her stuff

You are only cringy if you are ugly.

This

holy fuck check my image

lul

Wow, you got it made OP. You can only hope they bring you some tendies and cheese fries home, you fucking loser. Remember to wash your hands before you tear into it, you know fter flapping with her panties and pics from her phone.

lel i am not a faggot so yeah you are cringy

Mission failed. We'll get 'em next time

Trans girl in op's pics name is Vonica, Ive gone out for drinks with her before, she travels alot but I met her in 757 va.

This is partially good advice but mostly cringe. I can just imagine someone autistically counting steps in their head while "making the moves" on this poor girl.

Just like with any girl - this one, someone off a dating site, someone at a bar, your mom - the key is holding yourself with confidence. Be casual and friendly but a little aloof, and above all try to project confidence.
It's easier said than done but you can fake it and eventually you'll trick yourself. Do not that confidence does not equal arrogance or acting like a dick.
Make it obvious you're into them but leave it at that, don't kiss their ass, don't wait around or hang all over them. Act like you'd be down but also don't give a fuck either.
And that's it. The rest will come. If she's not into it then oh well, that's how it works. There is no sure-fire "get her naked" secret besides drugs/rape/money.

Very very broadly and not necessarily applicable to this situation, it helps to come across as a busy dude who does cool shit. Hobbies, sports, something interesting. Seem like you're always meeting up with someone or have some plans. Anything besides sitting around waiting for them to talk to you.
But the TLDR of anything is confidence and that's it. Everything else is variations on spergy pickup artist garbage.

>tendies
Some wut

When you buy your instwatch

OP, you still here? We need more nudes/panties

>This is partially good advice but mostly cringe.

>proceeds to write Cringe thread in 1 post

You must be new here, lurk more faggot

Show her your fedora collection. If that fails then idk what to tell you

It's funny because they brought me back a doggie bag with chicken fingers in it and fuck no. I'm not washing my hands. Dick.

My mom and mom's friend didn't see anything but her daughter caught me snooping through her luggage and it's been a bit awkward even though she was playful about it

Fucking euronig

I feel like your cringe detection skills are needing work.

complete autist holy fuck stay in your room

This god damn it

Op

>They all went out for dinner and I was able to get some pictures

>OP is not welcome at dinner
>OP is a creeper

stay classy Sup Forums

I'm converting everything

If she asks you why tell her you know its fucked but you thought she was so unbelievably hot that you wanted to see her panties. Chicks like that shit. That exact line got me out of trouble with my boys little sister and i eventually banged her a couple weeks later. Getting caught sucks.

Ok. I hope the thread doesn't die.

Probably banned from restaurant for masturbating at the table

Go OP go.

Not convinced the girl in OP's picture is 19 though. Looks way older.

Wow this guys really projecting today lol. We get it dude, shut up already lol. You're not funny and no one cares you just sound like a bitch now. The empty can rattles the most.

Thats the mom, dingis.

I chose to stay back. They invited me dumbfuck. It would have been weird if I went because I barely know them.

This is what a creep sounds like. I'm a decent guy. She's okay with it and just wants to move all of her stuff out of my room for some reason now haha

>projecting
This is my second post assface

>It would have been weird if I went because I barely know them.
>meet a new person? that would be weird because I barely know them
>go home with a girl? that would be weird because I barely know them

Chicks dig a small amount of creep. They also dig dudes that know what they want and aren't afraid to say it. Passive dudes dicks stay dry.

>The empty can rattles the most.
>projecting

lol

Wait, why have we gone after the mother OP? I want the daughter's pics.

If that woman is actually 45, marry the daughter OP. She has good genes.

Sure it is homegirl. You samefagged your nigger garbage all over this post. Go away already.

When's the pic's coming, ive made a folder

>homegirl

I came here just to say mean things just because my life is pathetic.

Did that happen to you at some point or what? Why would you even bring that specific scenario up

kek

Just keep it bumped if possible. I tried uploading the video of her sucming some cock over 5 times now... first it was too large.. now something about audio on it and the pictures are huge so I'm converting all of them

>projecting = protecting

>Chicks dig a small amount of creep.

Holy shit, you are deluded as fuck.

Why wouldn't it?

Go away plz. Thanx homegirl.

Post some proof

Nope.

>Chicks dig a small amount of creep
Give me 3 examples that aren't delusional
>Pro tip: you can't

Post a couple here

>Go away plz
AHAHAHA you madfag. Really want those (you)s don't you

How does that benefit you? Just curious.

Because it's not normal?
You implied it in a negative sense towards me, why would it be not a problem for you?

>sexual assault
Fuck its a wonder how people have managed to reproduce throughout the years, just a bunch of uncivilized rapists who sexually assaulted future mothers and made your weakass. user is pretty cringy about it, but you can't be such a flaming fag that you're scared to touch someone. Do you think someone wants to be a partner with someone who is too chickenshit to touch them?

If you can't assert yourself to get what you personally want, how in the fuck would you be be able to get someone else something they want? Why would they date that? Healthy people don't want to date pets.

Think about this for a minute: a^2 + b^2 = c^2
Think about how that relates to what give&take serves in a union.

If you can't do for yourself, you cannot do for others. 9 + 16 is more than 9 + a weakass 4.
Being a selfish asshole itself may not be the key, but the opposite is fucking useless.

Homegirl at this point I'm gonna tell you to leave.

No.

You missed the point entirely

Cant tell if teen, autismo or troll.

Laughing clown is crying on the inside.

>types out on Sup Forums.org

Because you can't. Fucking liberal trash

Scrolled right past all of this nonsense without reading, came back to reply lol. Keep it to yourself fraiser.

Wrong on both, bozo.

I'm
youtu.be/mvw6u716jEw

Says you. Get a load of this guy. Think he's fuckin funny and amsart and shit online good fucking greif my nigga you need to get some fresh oxygen from a tree plant in the outdoor world of sensation and life God damn weirdo

Prove my wrong. Also, you're a rightwing cunt

Asian?

Emma, plz

Calm those jimbos cool dudester.

Works of fiction.
Pic with you and her for proof or btfo