Skip telling it like it is

skip telling it like it is

I hope Skip is right for once

Really makes one ponder

Skip you're the man!! Love the new show on FS1!!!

What the fuck are you doing in Canada Skip?

Skips 65 looks 45. Probably has high test for his age. Dude's banging 4-6 side chicks and his wife is ok with it cause he's so fucking alpha. Damn I wish I could be like skip.

Skip is the man, not understood but always right.
Respect.

observation pretty much on point

the best part about skip is if you check his tweets during the giants game you can tell the exact moment Rodgers starts to play well because he starts shitting on OBJ instead of Rodgers

Is this the fag that's always wrong?

Stephen FuccBoi A Smith so trash without him. ESPN thought moving First Take from ESPN2 would help get ratings back up.

Nope. It won't save you. Skip is the king.

>mfw I just discovered that's a real tweet

and max "the washington franchise" ((kellerman)) makes the show unwatchable.

>unironically citing QBR
has anybody ever done this other than people who are literally paid by ESPN to shill QBR?
I mean obviously Dak is elite and obviously the Packers are going to get BTFO, but this is stupid reasoning

>__________ looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in [xer] blue shirt before Congress.
Something tells me if this was about a woman, especially Hillary, it would have been a much much much bigger deal.
I hate Trump and I think he's an asshole, but this is one reason why IDGAF that he won. He was clearly just an asshole to everybody, but the left pretended he was only being an asshole to women.
Like "Oh my look at all of these misogynistic comments, certainly he would NEVER make rude comments about a man like that because he's sexist!"
Fuck, they kept bitching about the way he treated Hillary and calling it sexist, completely forgetting how bad he was to Jeb (who is FUCKING A WHITE MALE!)
Not to mention all the shit being flung at Trump. Could you imagine the screeches of MISOGYNY if a Hillary version of pic-related made it around?

back to Sup Forums faggot

>still getting triggered by feminists
lad..

HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD ON

So you are telling me, that there is an actual real human being on this planet,whose parents ,UNIRONICALLY, named him SKIP?

fucking skip hahahahahahahahha skip like what the fuck americans need to kill themselves skip holy shit hahahahahaha

>RVPs son is named Shaqueel

Well its true. Rodgers is overrated as fuck. Look at all the dicksuckers here suddenly thinking he's better than Tom Brady.

This guy has a better body than 90% of Sup Forums
And he is also more right than 90% of Sup Forums

Skip is the king of hot (but correct) takes

he comes from a family of hick alcoholics

Its probably just an adopted nickname. I know guys named gabber, shnew, hickory, etc, which are all just nicknames that they changed their name to

anyone have butt shots of Hilary?

is it as big as they say?

His birth name is John

>citing QBR unironically

That's not bad
I imagine it just sounds like Shaquille, which makes me think of the basketball player

>comparing regular season stats of one player with playoff stats of another

what a meme lmao

Anyone who's not a Wisconsinfag or a casual could have told you Rodgers is overrated as fuck in the postseason

His parents named him John. Are you so fucking deluded youve never heard of a nickname? Get it together yuros

How so?

delusion

Not only is this faggot citing QBR unironically but he's comparing fucking PLAYOFF STATS TO NORMAL SEASON STATS.

What kind of fucking retarded comparison is that?

This bandwagoning faggot is an embarrassment, why do people take him seriously?

>literally thinks the rookie "le run through big hole man" zeke is better than one of the tried and proven best backs in the NFL
>actually thinks dak is better than aaron rodgers based on a decent 1st year propped up by an elite oline

Are you taking Skip Bayless seriously user? You know this is an act, right?

I thought Skip was dead or something. People still talk about this guy?

>QBR
When will this autistic meme stat die

Derek Carr was 16 this year at total QBR and he was probably the best QB in the league. There is not stat that will tell you who is a good quarterback

according to my QBR conversion sheet playoff stats are worth 59% more than regular season stats

Packtards will RAGE at this post.

Skip isn't always right but at least he's the only one willing to stand up to these flaming retards overreacting to Gaygers and calling him the next coming of Christ.

Is Skip comparing Daks regular season ratings to Rodgers playoff ratings? Seems like apples and oranges to me.

>"complicated" statistical formulas hurt my "big" brain and I'm incapable of handling such "large" numbers

Only one super bowl. If he's so fucking good why doesn't he have more? Because he keeps losing in the playoffs.

>he was probably the best QB in the league.

LMAO

Kill yourself you fucking retard, overrated and ass. Nice win against the Chiefs.

This i want to see zeke run behind pittsburg oline.

>there are still retards on here that literally try to dismiss advanced metrics because it doesn't conform to their retarded opinions and it's too complicated for them to understand despite never even reading the formula

How retarded can you people be? Do you refuse to learn anything and just feel pride in your ignorance?

>Superbowl wins are an individual star.
By your metric, Dan Marino, Steve young, and Brett favre are all inferior to Jim mcmahon

But McMahon only started for one Super Bowl win, Steve Young won Super Bowl MVP.
Your logic makes no since and isn't even close to what I'm saying.

>Skip says outrageous thing
>he is proven wrong
>everyone pays attention to him being wrong
>rinse and repeat

DON'T YOU FUCKING PEOPLE GET IT

STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION

JESUS CHRIST

>I know guys named gabber, shnew
>shnew

Surely you jest?

But Skip is right more than half the time but it's only when he's wrong people try to put it under a microscope and claim he's a fraud.

quit acting a reddit faggot 12 year old.

>can't handle math
>calling anyone else a 12 year old

This is the epitome of irony and I only laugh at your avoidance of basic intelligence.

QBR is a total meme stat. You are going to trust a stat that no one outside of espn understands because they keep the process secret? It's also just as screwy as regular quarterback ratings; for example, it punishes quarterbacks who play more.

>Yfw there is a screen pass massacre inflicted by a-a-ron and ty montgomery

Can you please not post garbage like this here? Thank you.

>qbr
>playoff vs reg season stats
>fluke season
ya, ok skip

>he trusts secret formulas
how do you even know it's complicated or involves large numbers? It's literally unknown what the formula is, that's why nobody else uses it. I guarantee ESPN pundits like Skip are told by their bosses that they have to use QBR whenever they can

i hate skip but after watching him rekk Steven a smith a few times hes grown on me

>comparing playoff games from multiple seasons to one regular season

might be the most deliberately stupid thing anybody has ever said on Twitter related to sports

QBR is an irrelevant stat until ESPN reveals the formula, for all we know they tinker with it to help carry storylines.

>tf
>tp

comedy gold desu

breakaway burst is a capri sun flavor

I laughed way too hard at this.

Idk he went to Vanderbilt and even his brother is super successful. It was probably a good home.

EYYYOOOOO HOL UP SKIP

Nice rant faggot, too bad nobody read it

thank god we have someone here to point this out constantly.

Mirin that posture.

>Skip is 65

Good on him. I hope I look half that good at his age.

>compare Player A's postseason stats with Player B's regular season stats
>lol Player A sux because Player B's numbers are better
Skip Bayless Quality at its finest

Dak Prescott's QB rating in the playoffs is 0

>QBR
cmon now

im a cowboys fan, but dont use this retarded E!SPN mystery stat

You're so right though Trent Dilfer is a better qb than Dan Marino because Dilfer has a ring. God you're a faggot. Super Bowl wins are a team accomplishment which is why Brady calls Vinateri and Butler every year thanking them because without those rings his wife wouldn't let him watch while Belichick fucks her.

>Being this triggered by a homosexual QB

This.

brady is the master. he rarely even engages in sexual acts anymore, merely observes the mass orgies he conducts around him in his mansion/dungeon. jizzelle's constant attempts to make him jealous by giving her body to hordes of black men merely amuse him with her burning need for his attention; he is hardly aware of her otherwise

>qbr
Literally the dumbest statistic ever, all these bullshit analytics are extremely arbitrary. Fuck, I hate skip so much, I'm glad Jalen rose made him look like a bitch a couple years.

>brady is a wizard cuck
no

So you're saying Brady is a huge cuck. Welp, not like this was something nobody knew.

The spike that's listed as gamergate was actually celeb nude leaks fappening.

phone posters also give fishlips dat sweet advertiser paid metadata.

You do realize skip isn't part of espn any more right?