Found out my gf was gangbanged while blackout. What do I do? Pic related

Found out my gf was gangbanged while blackout. What do I do? Pic related

Well how do ya like them apples

Those apples do look nice

Search for vids and post them here. How many dicks did she take?

Get her all the help she needs. Imagine if it was you being fucked in the ads while blacking out. Be a decent guy.

Do a Dexter season 5.

How did you find out if she was blacked out...?

No vids as far as I know which is good but I don't know how many. It was at a party before we started dating and she just woke up super sore everywhere the next day...

whats that site that people post nudes too by city?

People told me.

so if she was out cold how you know???
maybe you were watching the whole thing which makes you a cuck or she was not unconscious and told you which makes you a cuck

either way youre a fucking cuck mate kys

break up with that slut obviously, unless you are the cuck overlord ofc

Break up with her. Any girl who puts herself in the situation to take a truckload of dicks isn't worth shit. Don't let a whore use booze as an excuse to be a cheater.

You idiot, HE was blacked out not her

If anything she'd be just Blacked ;^)

So do them quads

Dude just break up with her. But if you want to have fun, then turn this thread into a Dub decide if you want to have some fun.

>this

This. Plus she'd likely have massive STDs.

It was before we were dating but she just comes off as such a good girl. Also she's tiny so I don't know how well she could have actually taken it...

STD's DUI's DN's

Find out the names of everyone involved, knock them out and then rape them out of revenge

Dump her user, you have one fucking life, Will you spend it thinking all the time about the dicks ( bigger than yours ) that have been inside her?

Make some anal beads out of those apples and get the party started right this time.

She was out of it though, so it's different

why does it matter...?

Righto lads! First things first. Those apples do looke good, really good infact. I would like to get the exact name of said apples for my own personal collection.

Secondly! she looks like she fucking loved it. And unless proven otherwise with police, evidence ,aids etc you can't know for sure if she's just disgusted at herself for letting a battalion of guys sperm in her gash.

break up with her

So you're here to fantasize about your tiny girl taking black cocks? Subtle cuck thread? If you're not happy she got gangbanged leave. Otherwise keep her away from alcohol or groups of men.

Get her more booze or whatever she blacked out on.

break up with her. A girl that puts herself in a place to be raped like that situation has poor decision making skills.

shit tier 0/10 woman

Yah I'd love to fuck this chick blacked out

pic_related

Bet the bitch deserved it

Looks like she's swallowed a lot of cum

explain please

How does one look like they swallow a lot of cum exactly? Besides when you look in your mirror of course.

this is some pretty accurate shit here user.
even if you don't believe it, ask yourself why you are even asking Sup Forums
it's because it bothers the shit out of you.
breakupwithher.jpg

You should check

Just looks like a drunk slut

so she says.

he killed himself ?

depends, were they niggers? If she was blackout I'd put money on at least one of them being a nig.

Whatever you decide just remember she's ruined, just know you'll never satisfy her no matter what she says. Even if she says she doesnt remember what happened she knows the after effects of a real fucking, and deep down she will be searching for that again. So unless you're okay with being cucked in a few months or years when she wants to "try something different" and brings home Jerome and his 11 inch cock so they can laugh at you I suggest you hit and run that bitch.

Fucking cuck

Well I know at least one of them was a black guy she went to school in a pretty ethnic neighbourhood, does that make a difference?

Did she file rape charges? If not, she did it voluntarily. Set up another gangbang for her and get vids this time.

THIS IS FUCKING BAIT YOU RETARDS

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

LAAAAARP! saul goyim.

So true.

Her previously dormant cavewomen genetics now have been switched on. She cries about what happened, tells everyone how bad it was. But deep in the back of her mind she cannot think of anything more satisfying and natural than being dragging by the ankle into a cave and gang fucked until her pussy echoes.

haha underrated post, my gosh.

but this is a troll thread you fucking summerfags.

>It was at a party before we started dating..
>before
So your gf was a whore before. Just watch out for her drinking

Dump her at the first opportunity

Tell her to stop drinking alcohol.

she got blackout drunk.....dump that trash.

Please explain. I haven't seen Dexter in ages and want to remember what happens.

this
after high school it's socially unacceptable

This is the correct answer.

Post pics of her tits here

Any cucks in here -- KIK me @ Chemicalfire

I have some vacation travel coming up and Id be down to fuck your girl. Lets make it happen

She now has aids

Looks like she's the type to have a lot of dicks run through her

greentext story

When you buy your instwatch

Dump her blacked out is just a meme girls use to justify their actions

He starts tracking the men down one by one with Lumen and they kill them together and dispose of their bodies at sea. Classic Dexter

Post nudes, OP, god damn

This. I mean, most of the high school has already seen her with a dick in every hole and cum oozing down her body.