Do you think Miscavige is going to lose his mind when Louis Theroux releases his Scientology movie?

Do you think Miscavige is going to lose his mind when Louis Theroux releases his Scientology movie?

Will he throw someone in the hole? Will he stop embarassing himself by being 5'1 in public?

Do you think it's true that Travolta and Cruise told them their gay secrets and now the church is blackmailing them into staying?

No because hardly anyone really gives a shit about Scientology.

Have you seen the preview? It's a shitshow, just a bunch of re-enactments and hearsay from some supposed Scientology insider

>implying Xenu isn't the Lord of all Lords

Well Xenu is allegedly in space prison for crimes against sentients so he's not much of a God now is he?

what no way! Scientologists are totally peaceful guys who don't take anything personally

That's just propaganda, he's still an all powerful lord. Prove wrong.

I'm a guard on his cell block. Prove that I'm not.

david miscarriage

1. No, David Miscavige is not going to "lose his mind". COB is OT XIV. Do you have any idea what that means? It means that DM is operating on a completely different level from everyone else, especially dumb wogs like you.

2. Louis Theroux is a nobody. He is worthless slime. He is a dark-hearted liar. His reputation is nothing. If anyone has gay secrets, it's probably him.

3. John Travolta and Tom Cruise have fathered children and had sexual intercourse with women on occasions outside of procreation sessions. Facts matter. If anyone has gay secrets, it's probably you.

4. The Church does not have to blackmail members to stay. Anyone who wants to leave can leave, they'll just be denied Scientology forever and lose their eternity. What keeps practitioners in is the value of Scientology. If you'd ever tried auditing (you will not be allowed in an Org so don't even try, Scientology is lost to you, you will never receive auditing) you would know its value.

Just shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about and you're a dark-hearted liar.

Hi David

David, can I get one of y'alls cute little naval uniforms?

Please be real

>David Miscavige is six inches smaller than even Tiny Tom Cruise

I don't even understand, why doesn't somebody just pick him up and put him on a really high shelf when he throws a tantrum?

No wonder he's such a control freak

Haha look at that little boi. He'll always be just a little boi.

>unironically being an SP
lol..l enjoy never ascending the bridge

His other 2 feet miscarried

>tfw David Miscavige posts on the same Mongolian BBQ forum as you

I want to believe.

His OT level doesn't go above 5 feet

me on the right

I heard miscavige is a rapist and a pedophile, makes sense for a cult leader I guess

Don't you have a 12-hour game of torturous musical chairs to conduct?