Im a guy on female hormones and presenting as a girl full time and I don't think I can take it anymore

Im a guy on female hormones and presenting as a girl full time and I don't think I can take it anymore.

Should I kill myself, stop and go back to living as a man, suck it up and force myself to continue living as a chick?
I pass btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regardless of how well your transition is going there will always be a guy out there wanting to pound your boi pussy. remember that

just be you mothafucka

How ugly do you look?

Pics?

Pic?

I don't even know who i am anymore

I have a very committed bf

whats your kik

I pass and im stealth so no pics, that shit would ruin me

>
Pics and I will tell you so.
bi af here

why can't u take it any more then?

are you still into men? just do you

That just means you are ugly

i won't lie, i've no idea how to even help someone who has lost a sense of who they are honestly, just try to be happy bud

Bi-fag here, if you share your kik might be able to tell you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

if you're pretty and have a nice ass and body i dont mind the penis i just smash the fk out of u

Bull shit, it means i ain't getting outed because i haven't told anyone I'm trans.

Because hanging out with my girlfriends is cringey and boring and i feel weird looking like a woman and acting like one yet feeling like a man inside still

Live as a man. You will never be happy being a niche fetish.

go back to before, why did you want to become a woman? if you still feel like a man, then you should be a man

a gay man*

This is what's wrong with the world today.

... So stop hanging around shitty women? Also if you still feel like a man inside, why'd you transition in the first place?

Your only option is suicide

Follow steps
>1. Buy helium tank
>2. Buy CPAP mask
>3. Buy tube and attach mask to tank
>4. Lie back and let helium fill your body, you will pass out and die painlessly

There is a difference between a guy wanting to look like a hot smooth curvy girl and a mentally ill guy who thinks he is a girl and has the wrong body or brain switched. One is ok the other isn't.

Show us your face

This x9000

and one thing isn't ok because it triggers you and you can't be arsed to actually study it and you just wanna talk shit to find acceptance at least on an anonymous imageboard

>why'd you transition in the first place?
Turned on by idea of being a girl and had no options out of highschool but to sell my ass on the street, i don't do that anymore btw

Get in conctact with who you are. It's gonna sound cheesy, but meditation might seriously help.

At first it'll be about clearing your head, but as you get better at it it'll be more a tool for self-examination and growth.

Maybe this doubt is coming up because you don't feel transitioning was what's meant for you? Maybe this doubt is a part of you and not the transition? Maybe you know exactly who you feel you should be and realize you'll never be your most idealized self? These are just ideas, m8. I can't tell you what's going on in your head, but if you first clear your head you might find it's easier to get everything into it's rightful place.

Why did you start transitioning, OP?

There's always a way back, you've merely fallen for Jewish tricks. Happiness lies in enlightenment and being true to oneself.

The question is - are you actually trans or did you start transitioning for other reasons?

Maybe people like you should stop screaming "I'm a girl..fuck you for trying to assume my gender REEEEEE!", and say .... "maybe you're right... wanting to filet my dick sounds like a mental health issue i should consult with a psychiatrist l...".

Sorry that you specifically are having a bad time, but fuck political correctness.

Don't they mix normal air in helium tanks now to stop that

Post some of that boi pucci, bruv.

Not the shit they sell to scientists

Tits and timestamp

Got a point there

I just feel weird, like an impostor. Like yesterday me and my girlfriends went to the city for lunch and shopping and it was so girly i wanted to puke, and im super fucking girly as it is.

why'd u become a woman if u feel like a man then?

It doesn't sound like op is doing that.

To be honest I don't actually know if they do or not for normal shit but a buddy of mine wanted out and so he stole some of the shit at the university he went to and he's 6 feet under

Well fuck. I dunno, de-transitioning is a fucking bitch though and killing yourself is actually a worthless choice. ... honestly your best bet from my point of view is just to hang out around more men, hang around less women, and this .

Kill yourself it's easy as that

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but then I'd get 20 years in prison

You can be a man who wants to appear as a woman, dont have to buy into the i was always a woman thing. labels are non essential

Being a girl is way better. I'm jelly. I'm probably boymode for life I wanna kill myself.

hang around with male friends then. How hard can it be.

Don't go back, that's how beta-males are formed. Starting posting nudes in trap threads, make some friends, do something with your life.

Man there is a reason some biological girls don't like that shit either. Not everyone is Chad or 90210 shopping girl chat time.

Start cutting back on social media and any Jewish influences like tv or msm. Start doing some self improvement activities. Whatever you want. Exercise, or learning a new language, gardening. Doesn't matter.

Do your friends know you're transitioning or are you that passable?

Stop falling for Jewish tricks you fucking faggot. You would literally turn into OP

I think you might just need new friends. I like girly things but am not really a girly girl and have trouble bonding with people that fit into that idea. I mesh better with people into /lit/, /x/, and Sup Forums than people into /fa/, even though I like the idea of looking good.

Maybe take a free class on something you've always wanted to know more about and just see who you meet there?

Don't buy the party stuff, get it from a wholesaler or a science/welding/dive supply outlet.

Find new friends then?

And become a tomboy if you are sick of acting girly.

At thr time it got me out of a difficult situation. I went from jock in highschool to losing my father, to my mom resenting me and kicking me out after i graduated, to starving myself and doing opiates, to selling my ass, to getting hormones and moving into a bartered woman's shelter, to getting help getting declared legally female, to leaving the state for good, to moving cross country, to settling in a new life, to finding a bf, to getting an office job, to making girlfriends, to having a life.

But now at 25 i feel like I've made a huge mistake

aside from the jew fear mongering, this post is pretty solid advice. It's easy to buy into ideas of who we're supposed to be, especially in a time where people are paid to convince you to want to fit certain images.

Just gotta find your space away from the world and use it to get to know yourself through improvement. Can't promise that'll fix your problem but I bet it'd help.

(OP)
Sup Forums is not a councilor, go find help somewhere else.

There's no way I'm growing old as a man and going bald and shit.
Plus I want stuff like wearing a wedding dress and stuff.

Learn how to spell you dislexstic fuck

Yeah. Good advice, thanks. U a cis girl?

I pass so well i had to start carrying tampons in my purse just to not throw up red flags when my friends ask to borrow one, im post op btw

How can u live as guy with no penis?
Lets see axe wound

sounds like your life is pretty good to me.

The grass isn't greener on the other side. Just be happy u have a bf that likes to fuck u in the ass. U can easily go make male friends and ditch the girl friends you have since doing girl things is fucking boring (shopping, gossip, etc).

They're more civilised than that.
>mfw they use duct tape to push the dick inside

My life seems like an utter failure compared to yours...
I'd gladly switch with you.

Hope it helps and yes, though I kinda see myself as more a femme human than woman. Not much for all the politics on gender, I just think it's weird how much people assume because of gender and that deep down we're all just people trying to be happy.

Do you look better or worse than pic related?

Get the lobotomy, anxiety will end.

It is not uncommon for trans people to regret their decision. As long as you haven't done anything irreversible then just go back the way u were

Did you get fat?

I know this is not the time for jokes but
Look at those quads!

Yes

Not an axewound

I bet worse

Just reverse the process and be a walking bilboard for why not to do this to your body.

>has had gender reassignment surgery
IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS

What about it can't you take anymore? It could be a good idea to let your body return to its natural state

Watch hypno vids 24/7 while on e and oxytocin.....should fix it

Don't kill yourself. Do whatever you feel is right for you, as long as it isn't suicide.

Those doctors do some incredible work nowadays....

Stop hormones

Eat lots of red meat

Go to gym, do squats/deads/chest 3x week

Shoot guns, drink beer, hang out with alpha friends.

Be the man your poor father wanted you to be.

If that's actually you OP you're retarded cause that girl is like a solid 8/10 body.
As a total hon that's legit going to kill myself I'm pretty jealous.

Sorry ur a hon but passing doesn't help me feel any better.

My dr is retiring in a year

never ever OP

>Be the man your poor father wanted you to be.
Too late for that

Nice. You hot af girl

Wait you got the dick removed? Well you can't exactly go back to being a man then

Well, that looks incredible.

>You hot af girl
fuck..... im really a girl now aren't i? Starting to think i shouldn't have had surgury.

Garrison did it.

If you weren't trans you would have stopped ages ago... Your body looks like a normal cis girls body and you have a bf....
It sounds like you're just a normal kind of depressed, don't go back to being a guy.

You ARE a man and ALWAYS will be. Start injecting test, start working out, to seek a therapist and regain your masculinity!
If not, you will dellude yourselve for your whole life and will never be happy. I believe in you, brother.

only after some hot scissoring

there are way more important things to do with your time than regret stuff.

Damn, you look like a real woman and a hot one, I;d fuck the shit out of you op

>brother
She has tits and a vagina, no way back

>Im a guy on female hormones and presenting as a girl full time and I don't think I can take it anymore.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Penis is long gone

Who's garrison?