/trans/

>tfw to inlelligent not to love /trans/ Edition

>Premier League leaders Chelsea will move for 29-year-old West Ham playmaker Dimitri Payet, who Hammers boss Slaven Bilic says is refusing to play for the club. (Sun)

West Ham will want a transfer fee of between £35m and £40m before they let Payet leave the club. (The Times, subscription required)

>Lyon are the only club trying to sign Manchester United winger Memphis Depay, 22, on a permanent deal but have offered substantially less than the £15m asking price. (ESPN)

Another Red Devils winger, 24-year-old Jesse Lingard, has agreed a new £95,000-a-week contract. (Sun)

>Manchester City, Everton and Italian side AC Milan are monitoring the future of Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere. The 25-year-old is on loan at Bournemouth and his contract with the Gunners expires next season. (Daily Star)

Crystal Palace are close to signing former Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra, 35. (Sky in Italy, via Sky Sports)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UtdHQ/status/819810743633575937
youtube.com/watch?v=z3fm7Ej6HT4
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2563163/lionel-messi-transfer-news-inter-milan-barcelona/
youtube.com/watch?v=LkMd-xg5rvs
youtube.com/watch?v=cUSZxi3bHgU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got much snow user?

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is preparing to make a bid for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24. (OK Diario, via Daily Express)

Burnley have made an offer worth up to £13m for Norwich winger Robbie Brady, 24. The Republic of Ireland international is also wanted by Crystal Palace and Sunderland. (Daily Mirror)

>Premier League champions Leicester are ready to sell winger Jeffrey Schlupp, 24, to Crystal Palace in a £12m deal. (Daily Mirror)

Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, is believed to be a transfer target for Everton. (Daily Star)

>Swansea boss Paul Clement hopes to sign Norwich full-back Martin Olsson, 28. (Eastern Daily Press)

Former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan has said he could be interested in being part of a consortium to buy Coventry City. (Coventry Telegraph)

>Everton are considering a January move for Sheffield Wednesday forward George Hirst, 17, who is the son of Owls legend David. (Liverpool Echo)

Championship side Leeds have rejected offers of £7m for full-back Charlie Taylor, 23, from Premier League sides West Brom, Middlesbrough and Crystal Palace. (Guardian)

>Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri has urged the club's supporters to give former midfielder N'Golo Kante, 25, a good welcome when Chelsea visit this weekend. (Sky Sports)

Palace boss Sam Allardyce has made an initial £6m bid for Sunderland full-back Patrick van Aanholt, 26, who is rated at £10m by the Black Cats.(Daily Mail)

>75 posts early

>de gay

>filling up yesterday's thread full of yesterday's rumours to satisfy your autism

>lingard makes 95k a week
insane

>twitter.com/UtdHQ/status/819810743633575937

pogba BTFO

>trans
>only epl shit

>Another Red Devils winger, 24-year-old Jesse Lingard, has agreed a new £95,000-a-week contract.

50k a week dabbing bonus.

>>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is preparing to make a bid for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24. (OK Diario, via Daily Express)
i cant breathe

why are leeds so good at making full backs?

rose, taylor, white, milner, garbutt, byram

Yeah, who cares about egypt?

>one stimulates me more than the other

what did he mean by this?

must be cos it can't possibly be for playing

It's impossible to dislike Zlatan.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3fm7Ej6HT4

>the sound of thousands of Arsenal fans burning Henry shirts

How many goals will Liverpool concede on Sunday?

>sit on the floor
kek

Two I reckon

>Schniderlin goes to Everton
>They send Cleverly to Watford on loan

T-thanks Man Utd.

Why do shit players get the biggest contracts?

Doesn't he only have like a 0.25 goal per game in CL knockout stages? He's shit

Earned that money though.

they get loads from dab university fees

Yeah, that one stat makes him shit

How can you score 0.25ths of a goal?

Hit the post

Hit the dab

0.25ths would be 1/0.25=4 goals

Fullback is about having muscle and stamina. Something really easy to measured.

10 goals in 40 games
He's a stat padder in an easy league

HAPPENING

>le pacey dab English man
>£95,000 a week
WHAT THE FUCK

Nah. Madrid prefer someone younger for their bench.

No one cares about your $5 wog league

Never said they did la

Fair play stelios. Hows the lebbos these days? And when does that glorious codified hoofball all return?

Player of the month: Ibrahimovic
Manager of the month: Conte
Goal of the month: Mkhitaryan v Sunderland

>Goal of the month isn't a goal

Arsecucks BTFO

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2563163/lionel-messi-transfer-news-inter-milan-barcelona/
Missi to Inter

t.deluded customer.

>the sun

Try not being a retard before posting please lad. We have a standard of posting on /trans/ and you are not reaching it.

Too bad Conte won't get it this month

t. buttblasted customer

Giroud's goal was in January you absolute nonce

I remembered this immediately after posting

Because they usually dont move them up front they leave them back there.

Id take the 7 mil for Charlie tho, a striker doesnt come cheap and Berardi is starting quality in the championship.

If your charlie what do you do, sign for a prem team now? Or wait it out to see if leeds gets promotion? Its alot to gamble if he waits imo, but look at byram, cook, mccormack, they are no closer to there starting 9s.

Pace is needed.

>dele alli scored 7 goals in 4 games
>zlatan wins player of the month

Drunkposting tonight, so fuck off in advance.

52 hours until the biggest match of the season. No pre match thread on spee yet.

inb4 hurr durr, Watford Middlesbrough is tomorrow.

>piss poor team vs 6th placed team
>big match
'no'

>tonight is only 52 hours away
You are fucking drunk

>tfw to smart too winter transfers

>deluded customer
But the customer is always right.

What did Hollywood mean by this?

>fuck off
Please, that is rude. Say flip off instead.

>Morgan has played over 25 consecutive games and as a result is shit this season
>Ranieri doesn't buy a new center back or play Hernandez at center back

Leeds and Derby worth watching or no?

WHEN

Are they going to Man City?

maeks u thingk

I'm sorry, but did the Liverpool already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Liverpool are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Premier League for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Premier League who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a FA Cup Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Liverpool are one of the best fucking teams in the EPL, they went 26-6-6 in 2014 and would of won the League if Gerrard didn't slip. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Liverpool wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Liverpool topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>not even in the premier league
>2nd best net profit in the world
>best manager in the world
can anyone stop us?

inb4 salty ABUs

Trivia.
Liv United is the 3rd oldest derby in the world behind Celtic Rangers and Wolves West Brom by 6 years.

>LEEDS

never ever

Sure
Bet your mudhut on Derby

Might as well watch it for the memes, but I don't think it'll be that big of a match.

The competition for Championship playoff spots is even more boring than the competition for Champions League spots.

>Liv United
>""""""""""""""""""""""derby""""""""""""""""""""""

>La Liga fans

>tfw replied to the wrong post while calling someone stupid and had to close the tab

stop bullying flippy

This. #LeaveFlippyALone

Pl fans

Evandro and Niasse (loan) to Hull

>you now remember Niasse

Every morning(london time), there should be a new /trans/ thread

Not me. I'm an involuntary tripfag because of my flag...not a real tripfag.

Also Dutch ringring proxies a flip flag. I have seen it 4 times.

It's not even a derby.

This
>neither team are called Derby

SIGN A FUCKING RIGHT BACK, EHAB

>75 posts early
>the absolute state of new fags

What an awful thread

Yeah, sure it's not Mr. Merriam Webster.
Despite both clubs saying it is THE derby over the City and Everton crap.

Leave the kid alone, we have to ease him in slowly

you need english players on your roster

youtube.com/watch?v=LkMd-xg5rvs

Matchpack.

If you think this is bad, wait for the Utd-Lfc match thread

>He is known for his pace, strength and high work rate.
>In October 2016, Niasse was demoted to the under-23 squad and his personal locker was revoked.

Ayy. We're paying all £55k of his weekly wage apparently.

will he learn

Any updates on Di Maria to China? Need the ugly hobgoblin to fuck off

For you non-customers (as though any football club in the world is not a business, but let's humor the naïve who think their club is saintly), I provide:
Why I Hate United
youtube.com/watch?v=cUSZxi3bHgU&feature=youtu.be
Hahahaha....non sequitor beat down.