What's the consensus on getting decent earphones over headphones?

What's the consensus on getting decent earphones over headphones?

Pretty retarded.

Those look autistic

those in pic are the best for monitoring. will be fine for anything else, though, but it would be wasting money

SHURE, GO ON WITH IT

unless you really need the best isolation I'd advise against it.
if you don't go all in with custom molds the comfort is always 'meh' at best, more likely it's going to hurt your ears after a couple of hours while you'd have already forgotten that there's over-ear headphones on your head

they make you look really fucking stupid

these are in ear monitors not earphones

Based /fa/ggots.
Based shillposters.

Skullcandy FTW!!!

>if you don't go all in with custom molds the comfort is always 'meh' at best, more likely it's going to hurt your ears after a couple of hours while you'd have already forgotten that there's over-ear headphones on your head
This, unless your willing to shell out $600 bucks or more, stick with some good overear phones.

Where did the years go?

Why not get both if you have the budget?
In-ears for portable listening and full over-ears for at home.

I hate captcha so much. I miss writing nigger.

I have UE11's, the biggest perk is being able to smoke in my car with a sidewindow slightly open and still being able to enjoy my music.

settings -> legacy captcha

>he doesn't know project renigger is still ina ction

Can someone recommend me good headphones?

I have the Shure 215's, they've served me well for like 5 years

Using earphones at your desktop is autistic though

check audiobudget in google and the first link, pretty good list.

Shut the fuck up, retard

I'm gonna assume your budget to be $100-200. If you want closed back, go for an ATH-M50X. For open back, go with Senn HD 598.

Go for AKG 271 for closed or K701 for home use. Comfy as fuck. But they lack of low bass frequencies.

It would be good 5 years ago. But the market has grown. You can buy better iem for less money. Go headfi and AliExpress or just a second hand

Get these. I love them.

If you're going with the shrimp-shape, get westone 30s instead. shures are really flat and tend to really undermine bass and sharpen high notes. not pleasant.

This, plus Shures use a proprietary cable, which is bullshit.

thx

Get whatever you feel like, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If you'd rather have earphones than headphones, by all means go for it.

t. someone who spent way too much money on audio equipment

Idk man but the fact in ear monitors fully blocks your ear and potentially create an earwax buildup freaks me out + it hurts after long use, I just use my AKG headphone for general listening

Yeah I've been wondering what's the safest way to listen on the go. Don't want to make my tinnitus worse n shit

>keeping cookies