How can anyone watch footage of the moon landing and not see the obviousness of it being a movie with the cheapest...

How can anyone watch footage of the moon landing and not see the obviousness of it being a movie with the cheapest special-effects ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=n4yYZh1U908

>Astronauts bouncing up and down via wirework
>Lunar module thrusters ignition being a literal firecracker
>Camera pans up as the lunar module slowly ascends like it's being pulled up by string, swaying all over the place
>Lunar module literally being made of construction paper, tin-foil and gaffer tape

Are Ameriburgers this easily deceived? Fucking episodes of Thunderbirds had more convincing special effects than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJbztthNrVQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTu8nanTJo7GvulBxz9JT9JcXeXimM1Vr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_TV_camera
bbc.co.uk/guides/zctgq6f
youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKprYiu6E
youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=QsLtAUb1-Lw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you explain them putting mirrors on the moon then? which are confirmed to be here.

well done

they sent those there with weatherballoons

lmao okay

That statement is a new level of retarded

>Neil Armstrong was supposedly the first man on the moon
>the camera filming him climb down the ladder is already on the surface

They must think we're complete retards or something

>All those gaps between the sheets of construction paper

Oh yeah, that's going to keep the radiation out.

Nice try Amerifats, but there is a little something called the Van Helsing Radon Belts that stop anyone and anything from leaving the Earth. And even if you could get past those, you don't dare jump on the Moon like they did in that video because you wouldn't ever come back down.

>Van Helsing Radon Belts

couldnt even get the name right

nice b8

i love how people genuinely believe this

Eactly, just supports that it was Kubrick filming and he didn't want anything to affect his artistic integrity. NASA begrudgingly agreed after the seventh round of negotiations.

We landed on the moon. Debate me.

Everyone should watch this series and then tell me if you still think it was faked.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJbztthNrVQ

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTu8nanTJo7GvulBxz9JT9JcXeXimM1Vr

reminder

i know this is trolling but the answer is fuel

so planes don't have fuel either? or boats or submarines? jesus christ

The moon landing itself wasn't fake. The footage that was shown to the world was.

This isn't exactly a farfetched conclusion considering the fact that camera installation in the 60s was about the last thing on NASA's mind. Of course the media was gonna show us landing on the moon one way or another, spacecam or no spacecam. That's just good fucking television and a fuck you to Russia that America was wanting.

>third worlders are still this anally ravaged 47 years later

>obviousness of it being a movie with the cheapest special-effects ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

A must-read for all of Sup Forums. The ones who can read anyway. You're really, really stupid and that's why you think you aren't.

the irony in this post is palpable, pseudo-intellectualism at it's finest.

Another example of the effect at work. Back to your containment board you gullible brain dead alt right justice warrior.

I only question how shoddy the equipment looks. If space is as dangerous as we've been led to believe, it's a pretty astounding miracle that we brought all of the astronauts home safely and none of them developed cancer.

What the fuck does that have to do with moon landing footage looking like a cheap sci-fi movie?

If you posted a more on-topic effect, like one that may explain an illusion that happens to make low-g activity look like it was filmed by Roger Corman on a tighter budget than usual, then you'd have my attention.

> starts moon landing thread
> posts footage from different mission, years later

who was moving the camera?

The answer is propellant retard

lol, calm down, sorry for upsetting you so much,.

>Thanks for correcting the record. 0.02 grams of lunar rock have been deposited in your account.

>What the fuck does that have to do with moon landing footage looking like a cheap sci-fi movie?

Because you don't know what footage of space would look like, you just think you do. Same as how this board is filled with retards who see gore and think it looks fake, failing to realize that their concept of what "real gore" looks like is the fake thing.

Idiot.

this post stinks of "I just heard of this thing, and now i want to use it conversation"

Funnily enough, if the rumours about Kubrick faking it are true they probably did use the team from Thunderbirds for the special effects.

Has the possibility entered peoples minds that they may have set the stage a little before doing the supposed historic steps for dramatics effect and that's why the cameras were out?

I heard of it years ago, and many years before that I recognized the phenomenon without a name attached to it. It's a very apt explanation for most of the posts on Sup Forums and every post on Sup Forums.

That's ridiculous. There is a shitload of space footage post Apollo 11, and a vast majority of it looks legit.

The Apollo 11 landing footage does not, and there are plenty of reasons why it wouldn't, namely the space race and the unnecessary difficulty in loading 60's film equipment onto the mission.

I'm not even saying the entire landing was fraudulent. I'm perfectly convinced that Apollo 11 made moonfall. However, I'm not convinced that the footage is legitimate, especially now that we've gotten footage from space that doesn't look like Gene Roddenberry special effects test reels.

it was on the landing craft

They DID went to the moon, but found something far greater than they could have imagined.

So they fuel this conspiracies about the whole landing being fake to keep people from asking the real questions.

>muh mental gymnastics

psychology is not a real science so fuck off

You didn't link any fake-looking footage though. Link some fake-looking footage and we'll go on from there.

Anyone saying the moon landing was faked is a troll and if you respond you're being baited

What make and model was it? It wouldn't have been a fucking GoPro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_TV_camera

original gopro

bbc.co.uk/guides/zctgq6f

not into the conspiracy

but wouldn't an un-manned flight with the same budget be able to that

Forgive my ignorance, but is there an adequate explanation for why there are no fucking stars visible in any of the Apollo 11 pics?

Given the film technology availible at the time, it would literally cost MORE to fake a moon landing than actually go there. They still would have to build launching rockets, pay for the NASA facility and all the people there, build the suits, and a whole mess of other things just to pull off the con. And you'd think that NASA if they were to fake it wouldn't put in all the "obvious" fake effects.

do you not think if it was faked they would have forgot to put stars in?

it was worth it at the time. they needed to win this race after being BTFO in all the others (first, man, animal, woman in space etc)

The answer is that every fucking example given is retarded. Thrust is generated by the act of accelerating propellant, which causes an equal and opposite force on the object releasing the propellant. The space shuttle could get more out of a given amount of propellant than an aircraft because the space shuttle wouldn't be dealing with atmospheric drag.

Something about the cameras not being able to detect them due to the intensity of the sun's light. But that's not what I'm concerned about. Look at the state of that lunar module. How did that thing survive space and keep its occupants alive?

>right mr kubrick, we are ready to shoot tomorrow

>they look over the set and props

>everythings good to go

>WAIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE STARS

>nah lets leave it lmao

blown out conspiracy fags

literal foil and cardboard.

Why can't you see the stars above a city? What unusually bright thingy does the bright side of the moon reflect? There's your anwer, you dumb motherfucker.

Every time these fucking mouthbreathers mention Kubrick in connection with this bollocks, Kubrick's reputation as an artist is tarnished further. Being in their imagination, in their sphere of reference, taints everything, everyone.

couldnt they just launch one up there?

The only thing about the moon landing that makes me think is that people still think the quote is "that's one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind". Which makes no sense.

What he said was "that's one small step for A man, one giant leap for mankind". Which makes total sense and is a beautiful quote

not into the conspiracy

but how did the sun not destroy them on a highly reflective planet with no cover?

I know they had suites on

The camera exposure. The lack of atmosphere that would normally block the full brightness of the sun isn't there. The light being refracted by the moon's white surface and the spacecraft, astronauts etc is blinding during normal camera light exposure compared to the stars, so when the exposure is adjusted a fuckton, the stars are no longer visible. Nvidia did a good demonstration of this.

Wasn't it already debunked ? Like din't they do that all shit in Disney studio ?

>highly reflective planet
Our moon is a very shitty reflector.

russia own space

Who stayed behind to tilt the camera up?

You try photographing a bright thing under starlight some time

i winder. what they felt

watching earth from there

Range ban Russia already, gookmoot

And while you're are it ban Australia and Canada as well

they rigged up a pinball machine tardino

>I'VE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN MY HANDS

we went to the moon for other purposes, but what was shown on television was fabricated

citations?

they left JaMarcus Washington there, the first african-american astronaut, to take those shots.

>people still think Louis Armstrong went to the moon
lmao it was Frank Sinatra you dopes

fucking love Rocketman

I thought Sinatra got left behind and then wrote some shitty butthurt song about it?

they didnt even try and make it look like a real rocket ship

everyone knows this dingus

you're not bringing anything new to the table

Why would it cost more to film a movie than go to the moon? The rocket could have been legit, without any real astronauts on it. All of that NASA theater could have served a dual purpose.

>reading history of the space race as a kid
>read about how Alexei Leonov's suit got overinflated during the first space walk, so much so that he couldn't get back inside the capsule
>all I could think about was Randall farting on Mars

sounds better without the "a" tbqh senpai
better poetic rhythm and the same intended meaning is implied

I can only believe this conspiracy if Kubrick is directly involved.

ok, THAT was Julie

youtube.com/watch?v=DUgKprYiu6E

totally real

The Kubrick angle is the only thing I like about this conspiracy.

This video perfectly explains from a film maker's how the moon hoax is impossible. It's actually a great fuckin' video.
youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU

film maker's perspective*

All I know is that if space exploration were possible that Virgin records faggot would be flying people to the moon to eat at McDonald's and every night you would see a big glowing M on the moon.

It isn't in mans nature to not exploit the fuck out of something like that. Everyone instead is just like, well, fuck it. I guess what those dudes did 70 years ago is as good as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsLtAUb1-Lw