Trips decides my college major, and thus the rest of my life. Rules:

Trips decides my college major, and thus the rest of my life. Rules:
>I will not change my major, proof will be submitted with a link to my FB via email
>You cannot change my major once it's been decided
>It has to fill a full schedule, research this by looking at most 4 year Universities and seeing what majors are compatible
Fuck my shit up, Sup Forums

Gender studies

Chemical engineering

Enjoy your slow painful death. Even if you survive, your destined to a boring, underachieving job.

Whatever you want to do OP

This is some good shit so far. Let's keep it going

organic chemistry

philosophy

Computer information systems. LOL

don't go to school

Gender Studies

I was joking about computer information systems btw. Do computer science instead. It's a real career.

Agricultural science or similar

/

so close lets try again

Roll

roll
if not allowed do Computer Science

Education

reroll

one more tiem before i give up

I'm gonna get dubs at some point
reroll

Economics

last reroll

Pure Mathematics

Um, well, I'll just take that as Computer Science, and that was one of my three top choices anyway

reroll

Philosophy

Electrical engineer

OP are go good/bad at anything? Math? Writing?

this
totally not samefagging.
am totally different user
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Reroll

math

roll for this

ding ding ding

CHECKED

hitler

This should count

>winrar

have to obey quacks

This!
Good luck KEK

Hope that was in your game plan

Winrar

Research why people think traps arent gai

fk ya bro
now can this be a grohl thread?

I've always done well in Literature classes, as well as creative writing. I hate math and suck at geometry and Trig, but Excel at Algebra and did okay in Calc. I've always loved history, although that's hard to make a career out of

>doesn't have the mental capacity to decide on a future
>job decided is philosophy, a job about abstract thinking
Talk about failing before you even start.

Oh, you'll do this ALL BY YOURSELF, millennial. Art history, Latin literature, women's studies, lgbt studies. You don't need our help at all.

Kek

Welp. Thanks for making me waste 88,000 dollars user! At least it'll be easy and I can smoke a ton of weed while doing it. Drop your email so I can provide you with my FB

gender studies

[email protected]... backup yano

Engineering.

Hope your life takes you someplace interesting and allows you to have some amazing adventures.

Philosophy is a great, fascinating subject, OP. Enjoy it while you can, as it will be followed by decades of unemployment.

Drop out and go to school to become a deep sea welder, they can make upwards of 400+ an hour, only work like 4 hours a day.

Art

Eskimology

Pure mathematics

WE HAZ WINNER

philosophy is nice, but pure mathematics would have been better

English

Medical school. Biology major

Now, deliver:
post a face pic with time stamp
I expect a thread in 4 years with a pic of you holding the degree.
dew it, feg

Mexican studies

gender studies

People always recommend this job like it's not one of the single most strenuous jobs available (with a high demand on technical skills). It's not like you can just jump in the water, work for 3 hours and leave.

You can't drink, smoke, etc. for about a month leading up to work
The pressure is so intense it can literally blow out fillings in your teeth
Decompression sickness is a constant threat, meaning you often spend as much as 3-5 days in a decompression chamber
You're constantly contorting to fit your body into small divots and openings
Faulty equipment can lead to all sorts of electrical hazard
The pressure over time will destroy your body, and distort your sense of taste and smell
Sharks.

It's literally one of the most dangerous jobs on the planet lol, it's high in demand because it's strenuous, stressful, and most people can't work past 40.

Seems like philosophy won.

If you are able to excel, you can have an academic career like myself. It is a good life, and I would transition into applied philosophy asap.

But its not like you will deliver.