I just found out that my girlfriend has been giving all three of our roommates blowjobs

I just found out that my girlfriend has been giving all three of our roommates blowjobs.
Weekly. For several months now.

She acts like it isn't a big deal. She says that blowjobs aren't sex, so it technically isn't cheating. She also said that they've been paying her $20 for each blowjob and then she handed me $1400. She called it "daddy's cut".

I'm a bartender and I have to go to work in an hour. All four of them are in the living room right now, watching TV. All of my roommates know I know now. They have been walking around my house with these shit-eating grins on their face. There is this awkward tension in the room, like they are all waiting for me to leave.

Should I go to work or should I quit my job and stay home to make sure they don't start throat banging my girlfriend 2 minutes after I walk out door?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mvw6u716jEw
dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9_that-70s-show-5x21-trampled-under-foot_fun
teengallery.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$20 for each blowjob
>$1400

she might be a slut, fam

That fucking slut doesn't deserve you and I would beat the shit out of your roommates.

Bump the price to $50

If she wants to whore herself out for you, then let her.

Film her and she'll probably go crazy for it.

man up.

go to work, then don't come home.

Give your roommates blowjobs when she's in the room.
Alt. find some random girl on craiglist and eat her out, record it, take 5 dollars for it.

Just pimp her out, but fucking cut off your relationship with her. She is nothing more than a slut. Extort her for money, that's all she is good for.

You should tell your roommate's that they can fuck her for $200 and then go to work.

Fucking this, be her pimp. If she can suck dicks then you can do things too.

copypasta/10
Fuck off with your cuck fantasies bullshit shills

this.

I would get at least another thousand from her. Then end it.

this. also bump your cut a bit. and start dating a woman.

>believing it was blowjobs only
>several months
Nigger, reporting in.
Your pimp game is weak,son. Never let a ho hold out on you.
That bitch owes you like $10,000. Not exaggerating.

Use her to get money, in the mean time you look for another girlfriend. And get the fuck out of that appartment. Or do you wanna live with dudes, who bang your girl behind your back?

Go to work, dumb her immediately. I'm sure it sucks. But you can't trust her anymore. I would start planning my leave. Don't let her trick you into staying.

I'm here all day, every day and I've never seen this before.

Post a link from the b archive proving that this is copypasta

Sup Forums doesn't have an archive

I doubt it. My roommates don't make that kind of money.

Enjoy being cucked amigo.
Go to work and dump her. As soon as you'll go out they'll fuck her brains out. hf

Call in late to work, act like you've left, give them 10 minutes and come back in.

This.

Get one of those hidden video cams and set it to record her. Post here or save for future blackmail of them all. Tell her Daddy's cut just went up to 90%. Profit.

This

anyone who takes this cereal is a retard with a cuck fantasy

Hahaha blowjobs. She prolly doing anal for all you know. Smh. This is terrible bait. Don't know why I bother

On the off chance this isn't bait, just dump her now. How can you be with a chick who is blowing four dudes, plus you? That's not wife material. Dump her and move on. As soon as I found out, I'd quietly be packing my shit and I'd just leave. No words, no fighting. Just hit the road and never look back. Ridiculous.

I assume that when you have sex with her, you kiss her. Tongue and all.

What you need to do is count. Count how many individual sperm cells were likely in her mouth each time you put your tongue in it. How many of those sperm cells latched onto your tongue and went into your mouth.

And how many of individual sperm cells did you swallow.

Then think about how she knew she had sperm in her mouth and didn't tell. She just let you put your tongue into her sperm saturated saliva got off on you not knowing.

Nope, you give that whore's money back, because a respectable person doesn't get money from other people blowjobs, then you dump her ass and spend at least 30 minutes schooling your roommates that bros come before hoes.

But that's what this board is for.

hey if you need a new room mate I could use a room?

Fuck that shit bro. Call in sick, get your shit together and move the fuck out. Maybe punch that shit eating grin from a couple of their faces.

Google it, numerous Sup Forums /b archives

Make her bring in more hookers. Bang them all while you lock her in a cage.

get shotty, clean house, leave town

No man Sup Forums is about OC, raids and sweet memes that spawn out of fucking nowhere.

blacked, rate my dick, wincest, cuck and fur threads are cancer.

The same with all the mless videos having incest in their titles.

I mean I'm kinda broke so having a job+daddy's cut sounds nice. It's not like ur gunna marry her and u and ur roommates can get drunk and have a 5 way with her

>for several months

Learn to read you illiterate autist

Prove it.

Kill them. They are disgusting garbage.

>Sup Forums doesn't have an archive
son, you're literally on one right now

Um, maybe just get a new girlfriend, but keep her around as a prostitute. I didn't realise how much money was still in "High Class" pimping until I started working for my cousins strip club

no youre right that makes it better

this right here, if u got a whore at least make it worth ur while. shes charginng ho prices have her charge hooker prices

>Continue this sham of a relationship while you find a new place to live
>Keep taking your "cut" until you're ready to bail
>Find a new girl and live happily ever after, just try to pick 'em better next time

OP, what the FUCK is your problem?

What is it?

Too caught up in your emotional moistness to know when it's time to pack your shit and leave?

You deserve all that shit. And yes they will proceed to further damage that whores' throat.

>Pussy boys like you should be gassed.

Use the money to buy a gun and some bullets.

Are they all in the room together when she sucks dick? So everyone gets to watch? Quite a bargain for $20.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1400 WAS A CUT, NOT THE ENTIRE AMOUNT. PROBS NOT EVEN HALF
THIS MEANS THAT SHE'S SUCKED MINIMUM 140 DICKS
>of course this is a fake scenario and hasnt happened
BUT REGARDLESS thats a slag right there, and only in a few months?????? sucking 6 dicks a day rough minimum

OP, you should blow them instead.

seen the same shit in england, different company name

they charge you a lot for delivery so it's probably not worth it

This
youtu.be/mvw6u716jEw

tell her to up the price, dumb hoe suckin dick for 20 dollars wtf

best answer

She's just a money slut now. Extort her for money, but stop having an actual romantic relationship with her, get another more loyal girl.

You need to learn math. Lets assume that she gave Op half of her total earnings.

That would mean her total income was $2800, which is 140 blowjobs.
Lets assume that this has been going on for 4 months, which would make it 35 blowjobs a month. If all 3 roommates got the exact same amount of blowjobs, that would be nearly 12 blowjobs a month each. Which is 3 blowjobs a week. Each.

Given she's probably give each roommate an average of 3 blowjobs a week and the average dick is 5.5 inches with an average of 100 thrusts per session to cum, we have... 100 thrusts per session * 3 blowjobs * 11 inches (5.5 inch in, 5.5 inch out) = 3300 inches of dick per week per roommate. 3300 X 3 roommates = 9900 inches of dick per week. In 4 months that's 168,300 inches of dick, which is 2.65625 miles.

Get in your car and drive 2.6 miles and think of dicks laid end to end the whole way. She's had that much dick in her mouth.

She's a high mileage slut.

HOLY ROFL

I once did the math just like this on my wife of 18 years. She gave me a lot of hour-long blowjobs. The length of cock I've pumped into her mouth probably goes to the moon and back.

The first guy who posted this type of reply in a different thread (I'm sure you've seen the screencap) was pretty funny. You aren't, though. Nice try.

This. Take the money with you

You are one lucky guy...
I have been trying to convince my wife to suck cocks for extra money for years. Cunt just will not do it... Sounds like you got a keeper op.

What are those images top right, no ad block?
Looks like a familiar site that you pay for and dont even get those specific pics.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how much of a beta do you have to be to stoop this low?

dailymotion.com/video/x554ga9_that-70s-show-5x21-trampled-under-foot_fun
>@ 8:20
>@13:53
It's You

so shes making rent money,just makesure she pays the rent, and if you go and get herpes or something they all suffer for their mistakes

>implying pimps are beta

It doesn't get more alpha than pimpin yo.

what's autism like?

omg this is fucking epic.

the only reasonable answer

I don't adblock
And, nope, I don't go to those websites so I wouldn't know :l

if it bothers u she sucks other dicks, ditch her. Tell her sucking a dick is intimate and thats cheating.
But if u still get your dick sucked and u get extra money - stay. Just use condoms. Ull be able to afford it with that 1400$. Also u can laugh at your roommates, cuz u get their money

teengallery.com/index.php

It's Non nude.

UM MAYBE BREAK UP WITH HER AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS

pimps don't marry their whores, and men don't make whores out of their wives.

>blowjobs aren't sex

I meant I was a faggot, but thanks for the jail bait hehehe

>wanting to stay home and babysit gf so she won't fuck his roomates

you pathetic fucking cuck. either accept the money and be her pimp while getting a real gf on the side, or kill them all. those are your two options.

this is bait
fuck op and fuck all of you who replied thinking this actually happened

jesus christ being this autistic of a cuck. Deal with the blowjobs and grins or take "daddy's cut" and bounce out. I feel like this shouldn't even be a second thought thing my man.

Pimps marry their bottom bitches all the time. If you think husbands don't pimp out their wives, you've never been to eastern Europe.

Undercut her price, tell them you'll suck them off for $15 each, don't giver her a cut.

Win.

sell her asshole for 100 a pop

I said men, people who do this are bellow what I can call men.

Congratulations, you just started your career as a pimp. Most people aren't as lucky as you. Just start pimping that bitch harder and ask her if she has any friends interested in making some money. You should be making moves my man.

Fuck me, for 1400$ i would give them a blowjob.
You got a good deal op.

screen cap this

Like the old saying "you can't fix stupid," you also "can't fix whore."

The problem here isn't her sucking other dick, the problem is *her lying to you*. There is *no* way to build any kind of personal relationship based on deceit.

Women trade their bodies for money all the time. That's what getting married is. What your ex-gf is doing is no different - sexually.

But what your ex-gf is doing that's utterly unacceptable is lying to you (given she's been swallowing goo for months) about something important. This behavior does not change and cannot be remedied. She's telling you - up front and outright - that she's incapable of being in a serious, meaningful relationship.

And that communication *is* something you can trust her about. She may be worth fucking, or pimping, but she's not a girlfriend for anyone with self-respect.

She obviously doesn't respect you. OK, fine, opinions vary. But if you stay with her all you're doing is proving her disrespect was completely justified.

Ex-gf.

OKAY PANSY FAGGOT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO YOU GRAB A BASEBALL BAT AND CAVE IN THEIR SKULLS THEN YYOU FUCK YOUR BITCH UNTIL SHE PASS OUT OF ORGASMS

> That's what getting married is
Well, from where I come from there some measure of love involved

Apart from that I completely agree with you.

listen to this guy

This. Digits speak truth

Do this and make sure you get another girl while pimping out that whore.

HAHAHAH

thing is, if it wasn't cheating, there would be no secrecy.

get raed

Don't be a cuck, faggot. Take the money and leave. You can live off 1400 for a while.

I too would hope love would be involved in marriage.

All I meant by that was to show how women have no other options in life. All they have are their bodies, which they then trade for the best deal they believe they can get. That's all they have. Thus to deny a woman that her body has value is to deny her entire existence as a woman. This is cruelty.

Some men want to believe that in marriage the basic nature of femininity is changed. It isn't. That's all I wanted to show.

It's a weak man who hates a woman for being a woman. The strong man is able to keep a woman in line when she would stray. This strength is what women *crave* - because they above all know they can't control themselves.

But part of that masculine strength is being able to judge whether a woman, like any other animal, can be sufficiently domesticated. All women will try to stray - otherwise they wouldn't be worth fucking and owning. But the decision any man must make is whether the amount of work required is worth the reward.

You honestly brought this on yourself by letting 3 guys live in the same house as your gf. At least you're making money off it, something most guys in your position wouldn't be

Take the 1400 she gave and go to a strip club. Don't come back for the entire night and when you do in morning make sure to smell like hookers and strippers

To spite his whore gf? Whats the point you weak ass faggot

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.