Hey Sup Forums. I'm 5'1" and my bf is 6'2". His cock's huge but I wana give him good head. Never sucked dick before...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm 5'1" and my bf is 6'2". His cock's huge but I wana give him good head. Never sucked dick before. Any tips?
Also; Post your best bj experiences pls. VVV

Meanwhile I'll post some succ lmao

Bumping for interest.

pls Sup Forums??

why do short chicks always go for tall guys? then there's no girls for small guys

Just kinda happened mang. I never pictured myself going out with a guy who was over a foot taller than me lol

Also some female oral too because it's only fair ;)

Practice makes perfect. You're not gonna be good at it the first time. But the attitude makes all the difference. Just keep lots of eye contact and act like you love it and he'll have a good time.

Thanks user :)

this is kinda what his piece looks like lol

Tip: Assure him that you will swallow.

Swirl your tongue around his cock. Play with his balls/jerk him off at the same time.

Thanks! V

The number one thing is just ask him while you are doing it if it feels good. Take note of his weakspots and occasionally exploit them.

Also, watch the teeth. I know it's obvious, but as a rookie cock sucker, you gotta avoid those little mistakes.

What's the sex like OP when you're that tiny? Height differences are godly.

namp

I've never felt so full in my life lmao. Uhh. It's fucking awesome. He throws me around so easily. A+++

Def gonna watch out for that. He's just hella thick as well as long so it's gonna be tough to get my tiny mouth around it without grazing teeth at least a little lmao ;;

>He's just hella thick
Can he get it all inside you?