I've banged several girls from the Mustang Ranch. AMA

I've banged several girls from the Mustang Ranch. AMA.

How much did it cost?

How much did it cost and did you fuck Violet I have been thinking of going there to fuck her.

It depends on the girl as the girls at their own prices.

That said, expect to pay about 1500 to 2000 for an hour.

Ive always heard that if you attractive and likable they will lower the price a bit was it worth it is the real question

Yes that is true. I've had many girls let me go past the allotted time because I was so nice to them in the room.

$2000?

That can't be a real figure per hour

Would you describe the process for us? Lineup and such

Oh and was it worth it.

Definitely if you have the cash to waste. It's not cheap but if you can afford it, yes do it.

What color is the sky in your land of make believe?
I mean you've posted some lovely watermarked pics but nothing so far that would lead a reasonable person to assume you weren't full of crap.

Which girl was your favorite?

Sure.

You can request a line up which is just all the available girls lining up and telling you their name. I've never requested it because it seems kinda weird to me.

Otherwise you sit at the bar and women will come hit on you. You can go up to one in particular if you want or you can let them come to you.

wow doubting whether someone did this... shows you are basement dwell

Lucy, pic related or Latina.

I don't care if you believe me or not, just thought it would be fun to answer some questions about it.

You can get multiple girls at once if you can afford it too

Do they suck you without a condom?

start telling stories user

No everything is covered always. Some of that depends on the girl though. I had one girl that let me eat her out uncovered.

Bk and any penetration will be covered though.

For $2000 you can get a round trip ticket to Thailand, a hotel and food for a week, and still have enough cash left over to fuck two whores a day.

What do you want to hear about? I'm on my computer now so I can type out a story better.

Details son?

Anal

$1200 for a round trip ticket to Bangkok
$300 for a cheap hotel and food for a week
$500 for hookers

Lived on Reno for 4 years. You must but one ugly neck beard fuck. I was $200 for and that included a creme de menth blowjob. If you paid $1500-2000 you are one fucking ugly and stupid individual.

did you bang airforce amy

Hah. Never did anal with one of them. I imagine it costs more.

Here's a story of my first time.

> Be me
> Newly single, depressed
> Decide, fuck it, let's get a high class whore
> Go to Mustang Ranch
> Shy going in
> Go to bar
> Woman after woman after woman comes up to me
> Finally meet one that starts feeling me up a bit.
> Go into back room to "negotiate"
> We decide one hour for $1300
> She inspects dick
> Give money, she leads me to back room
> I shower off, she gets ready
> She puts a condom on me and starts sucking
> feelsgoodman.jpeg
> Leads to bed
> Starts making out with me
> Diamonds.gif
> Fuck her, cum
> She gives me a bubble bath massage
> The end

That was my first time so I was quite nervous.

Not a neckbeard but I am pretty ugly so yeah, maybe.

Getting to fuck ladyboys.

...priceless.

I live in Reno also. I agree with this motherfucker. You really couldn't get a better deal?

Why travel to Thailand...go to San Francisco 230 anything you want...anything?....anything! Mixed bag of the asian persuasion

>$1300

You could pay $120/hr on bckpage dot cum

Yes you can and I have. That said, it is much higher quality at Mustang Ranch.

It's also legal so no chance of a sting.

True. I guess if you have the money it doesn't matter.

Artie Lange banged a few $10,000 hookers. $10,000 gets you a supermodel type, same sex experience

OPs full of shit! I grew up in Lyon County which is next to Story County where MSR is. The MSR had been closed for years. The last house (MSR had house 1 and 2) was bought by Denise Hoff who runs the Bunny Ranch out of Carson city was donated to the fire Dept for a fire drill and was burnt to the ground.

Do you ever bareback?

It's not closed. Go to the website and check.

With my current gf I do. Not with hookers.

I lost my v card there in 1974. $20. Walked in, big negress in a white nurse uniform called out to the girls..."company, girls" no condom required. They washed your dick wuth warm soapy water.