Canada > USA

Canada > USA

Go away

All I'm saying is I've been to the USA 4 times. All 4 times I didn't feel safe walking around at night anywhere I went. Went to Canada for the first time recently and it was so fucking safe and friendly and relaxed.

Every Canadian I've met is an argumentative cuck who gets mad if you get their pronouns wrong. Too progressive for me.

as someone who crosses fairly frequently my counter: hamburgers

>Canada > USA

USA > Canada because of our firearms. We have a literal 78 million ton bomb in production while you redheads are using peashooters. Btfo

Canada > the world

every place has their parts. st. kits not even 15 minutes away from the border has some seedy areas. that's everywhere man. but yeah generally speaking, canada is a hell of a lot more comforting.

Canadian spotted

Massively triggered Americucks will be incoming.

why? you don't have to be triggered when you're wrong. It's just facts, Canada IS better;
Mais Québec libre

CANADA 150 BITCHES!!

Tot lgt

Underrated posts

Canadian here. The US is a shithole, you can't just ignore that, but we are quick to follow. In Canada we dont even technically have the right to free speech, we cant talk bad about muslims or intentionally get someones pronouns wrong or we could actually face prison time. Plus if we dont help out child in expressing their identity we could get a visit from child services, so even though they cant concent to sex they can concent to change it. So much for the "true north strong and free."

Isn't canada controlled by Great Britain? Kek. Fucking syrup guzzling moose fuckers. RULE BRITANNIA

There was a design issue, I fixed it.

>implying Canada has anything to do wth true communism

how come your military regularly loses to us in training exercises

because they have propaganda and don't consider facts

I'm Canadian and I fucking hate those people even if I'm Bi. They are fucking annoying.

If you want a dick in ya but go right ahead, that's your business. But it's annoying when everyone is joking and having a good time then some cuck who doesn't get that the rest of the world doesn't have the government handle hurt feelings starts lecturing over a clear and well intentioned joke not even directed at them.

holy fuck check my image

Bill C-16 and many more dumb laws like it are why Canada sucks.

Holy fuck check out this guys autism

ITS EXTREMMMMEEEEEE

Amerifag here, wanna live in Canada asap for the all dressed chips poutine and sexy ladies. Pic is town where I am going to move

I love the all dressed chips

The worst part is a lot of the western world is full of regressive liberal degenerate cucks and they are the future of politics and how the average normie will think.