Is average Sup Forumstant more intelligent than an average normie who listens to top40?

Is average Sup Forumstant more intelligent than an average normie who listens to top40?

nope

it's just different colored memes being squeezed through same-sized brains. same thought process, different objects

Not even close.

If you unironically think swapping the top40 for the Sup Forums essentials and whatever Fantano cums over makes you more intelligent than absofuckinglutely not.

This is income distribution not intelligence, i know a ton of rich fucks that have the IQ of a chicken.

>income
>IQ
>he thinks iq is highly correlated with high income

of course it is. not perfectly so, but strongly without a doubt

>highest rich person pastime is 'running'

what a non-answer, these people are either really boring or more likely hiding something from the rest of us

he didn't really say that, did he?

He's right, you know.

None of this is that surprising. Music listening, even if you spend half of your day browsing the internet for albums, is a mostly passive activity whereas sports..are sports. You need to be doing shit while you're doing, make an actual effort.

>there are far more poor people than rich
>music is one of the most accessible pastimes
This kind of explains itself

It shouldn't be hard to determine that higher income is also equivalent in general to higher intelligence. Or were you too lazy to look it up or too uneducated to know such simply researched data.
Or...they like to be really fit? Higher income also means higher fitness as well especially these days. If you go to more affluent areas here in the US at least, it's not surprising to see a lot of people running in the morning.

seeIt has less to do with intelligence and more with the ubiquity and accessibility of music

no

A good majority of things like running/cardio, yoga, watching sports, among others are even cheaper and more accessible than music yet they are higher up than listening to music in free time. Your argument falls apart there. The fact that poorer people also tend to have less free due to more labor based job or taking multiple jobs also only shows how much more taking free time out for music would be a waste of time. Music listeners are not only poor, but either too unintelligent or lazy to better themselves with the time they have as well.

>A good majority of things like running/cardio, yoga, watching sports
Music is far more passive than literally any of these.
>implying music requires the listener to set aside free time
It doesn't, and most people will listen while doing other things

>passive
No shit, that's why I said how such people are either too dumb or lazy to spend time on something like that.
>it doesn't
Dude did you even read the data? It clearly talks about people who make free time to listen to music. Aka the majority of Sup Forumstants.

You do realise the graph shows that pretty much everyone listens to music, right?

I'm kind of surprised that reading for personal interest is so middle class.

Yup. But we can see how poor and thus uneducated non radio music listeners are in general since the majority of such people are Sup Forumstant type people. Perhaps you should spend less time arguing with me and more time actually getting shit done in your life? But then, I wouldn't expect such intelligence from Sup Forums

Frankly, I don't really think Sup Forumstants are that representative of the average music listener (though I'm not saying we're smarter or dumber than the average one either). The kinds of people I've met at record stores aren't much like myself besides one obvious hobby and I don't imagine I'm that different from most Sup Forumstants.

They are definitely representative of people sitting on their ass doing nothing just listening to music. In other words the cancer that keeps those income levels low, thus a severe lack of intelligence.

I didn't say that. These unintelligent, uneducated people of Sup Forums did.

>They are definitely representative of people sitting on their ass doing nothing just listening to music
Are they though? You're here with the rest of us, but for some reason you think you're the single outlier.

Strictly in terms of being cultured, YES.
And I ain't taking no shit from anybody who wants to argue about it.

THIS

Stop pretending you're superior because you swapped billboardcore for mucore, you're still dumb clueless drones.

>Sup Forums
>cultured
inorite, pop/rock AND memerap

Don't argue with him, pretty sure he's here all the time, he created a thread like a weak ago arguing about the same shit, he just patiently waits to be able to use that graph again, he's probably on a "meeting" right now. Some Sup Forumstant must've hurt his ego.

Im purty smart.

Nope, I am just a visitor from outside of Sup Forums showing the terrible hypocrisy and anti-intellectualism of this place.

But you don't even know how to read graphs.

why the fuck are you even here?

I know how to read graphs. You just don't know how to analyze data like the unintelligent Sup Forumstant you are.

Of course you don't know that you don't know, that's why you don't know

>double negative
Hahahahahahahahahahah

Reminder: if you don't listen to western or eastern art music on a daily basis your opinion isn't even worth being mentioned and you're no different than your average top 40 drone

DK effect

This is true too, honestly chart guy you should get into music you'd fit in here

Yeah, you can see DK effect in this topic and everywhere on Sup Forums, because Sup Forumstants love to think they are smarter than they actually are.