GET ME ALL OF THE MONEY!

But he's 11

Make him some mustard biscuits.

Moral fag

Call the police probably

This

Ask him how his autism is doing.

offer him a blowy for $100

I'd fuck him, but I'd be classy about it. I'd probably start by grooming him - befriending him and giving him hugs with gentile rubs up and down his back. Maybe some kisses on the forehead, telling him he's special. Work my way up to casually talking about masturbation and how erections are normal and how the animal kingdom doesn't distinguish between hetero and homosexual behavior or age. Work my way into talking more about masturbation - teaching him how to do it - doing it with him. Eventually show him oral and work him into performing it on me. By that point he'd be ripe for the picking and hopefully still under the age of 13. He'd be ready for anal by then.

Ask him what the fuck his dad is doing

play vidya with him like a normal nigger would, why do niggers on Sup Forums always wanna fuck kids n shit

Bow with respect

A bare bottom spanking for trespassing on Facebook live.

''It seems to me like you're the EXPERT, Baron''

>Do a 360
>Walk away

Ask if we could have the secret service pick him up without interrogating me or tackling me in my living room because I have to work tomorrow and I really don't have time for those shenanigans. Also ask him what the weirdest part of the whole "my dads the president now" experience has been.

offer him a soda or something.

politely ask how he got in, and why he's here.

ask how he feels to be in the situation he's in.

ask if he's ever jacked it to Ivanka, and if not, how the fuck not?

holy shit that reference

Claim my waifu