Ass?

More?

Best I could do

MoRAr

Any ass or tits?

Nice little ass

How do you get photos like these?

this

Nah, I just snapped that fast while at the fair. There's a lot of girls in short shorts and some with ass cheeks hanging out. But it's hard getting good ones without being obvious. If you look close her ass is hanging out.

More like this

DMV OC

Oops

confession: I recorded the sound of me fucking my gf without telling her. I feel like a fucking psycho, but it's hot to her her moaning when I cum inside her. Fear of getting addicted to it and start collecting these sounds.

Post it

what the fuck is this shit, that's not creep you fuckin dumb ass

this is creep

have you told her you like the sound of it?

post it so i can fap to it faggot

OC on airplane

lol fag

wow prime picking user

you clearly captured some anorexic skeleton looking ugly ass

damn dude, I don't want this to be on the planet for the next million years by putting it up here. I work a bit in AI and everyone who is posting pics or anything on the net will find themselves regretting it in let's say about ten year. Big time.

I wouldnt worry about it. We all have fetishes, unless you want to make it a problem it isnt.

I recorded phone sex with my highschool gf a few times, I had left for the summer and this was before she had a camera phone (I had just gotten one) and before every kid had a laptop with a webcam. I wish I didnt break my phones so often. I had pics, had her take my phone one day after school and take lots of pics of herself and give it back to me the next day, and had recordings of her telling me what she was doing to herself and making herself cum.

Wish I still had them.

can't

lol not the guy you were talking to but I dont think I'll give a shit in 10 years. Either I wont give a shit, or we will all be so exposed it wont matter anymore.

Uggg I am in a similar situation and am likewise worried.

I started recording sounds of us fucking which was the hottest thing I had every cum to at that time (sounds odd to me that it was actually the hottest thing thing I had cum to, but i was always diamonds when listening to it even if I had just jacked it a bit ago).

Then I made a little raspberry pi zero thing and made some vids.... and by god I could cum like 10 times a day watching those fucking things.

Worried this is gonna get out of hand. I think it's likely a sign of sexual addiction, so I'm guessing I need to get other stuff in my life sorted out first so I stop obsessing over it, UGGGG

SO GODDAMN HOT THO

Imagine you being 70 listening to your 20yo you fucking your 17yo gf. An experience and convenience of our age.

Big difference here is that it sounds like the recordings were known and concensual

candidgirls.io/v/cd4cdab15d

That would make the DMV tolerable. Unfortunately, there is most likely a baby ape in that stroller.

mOAR

this is where I am headed, I already thinking about a vid. wish my gf would be the nasty type who would have a share in this. but she is quite unexperienced and sexually uncurious. fucking her is still hot, though.

See her in all the creep threads. Anyone know her or have a vid?

oh I told her about them, and shes cool we're still on good terms. I dont post her pics or anything. But I used to send pics through text to my email to get them on my computer before every phone had a memory card or a usb cable. So if their out there, I'm a small fish in a big pond, I dont think anybody cares, I know I dont. I wish I still had her early pics and recordings, but it does no good to regret not saving em or keeping my phones from drowning or breaking.

Yah I am working with gf to do more freaky stuff. Bondage toys and such... but now I want to record it even more hah.

I've spoke with her about possibly making some personal videos of us fucking and she didn't totally shoot it down but it was definitely clear she was uncomfortable with it. I think it's largely a process of trust building. I even suggested that we record it on one of those old VHS handycams making it less likely that it would "leak" and that seemed more interesting to her

that the mn state fair? lmaooo

Know her. Initials A.B?

OMG you disgusting monsters! how can you objectify a lady like this?!

At my Bank

Yes. How do u know her?

anyone got feet creeps?

anything from the front?

no fuck off, no one likes fucking stinky feet

>not being able to appreciate the female anatomy in its full form

Faggot

Anyone see that story about streetsofVancouver and CanadaCreep recently? anybody got their wins?

How do you mean, people who put up facebook photos and stuff too? Never sure how seriously to take the privacy concerns people, but if you have some work guesses about the way things going...

That fat ass + those whore boots.. fuck yea

Nothing specific, it just that you can imagine a search engine in ten years that just brings up all unrelated things together, because it recognizes your face or your voice or your writing style. Creepy shit, but implementable - and not even too hard.

oc

pics of the gf??

23?

thanks - yep a friend in tech's "anonymous blog", which complained about company culture, was doxxed based on stylometry.

time to find all my forum accounts ever and delete them!

MOARRRR BRO

love those fat asses