Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
At what age do you just accept that your life is a piece of rotten garbage and always will be?

At whatever age you give up and betray yourself.

At my birthday #24

how old are you OP?

I think maybe around 40. Before that you still have some hope.

Was 23 for me.

At 26, I regained some hope, but still knew the truth.

when i was born

I don't. If you're at rock bottom, the only direction you can go is up.

27 when you decide to join the club

That is why this show is underrated . No happy ending. The shit just continues

when you die

a second before death

otherwise, how would you make that judgement?

what malcolm in middle?
underrated? are you kidding that show was a fucking success until the day he graduated

autismo non grata

yes

27-30

If you didn't go to school or work hard at a job or lean some valuable skills this is the age you'll really feel it as your peers are moving on to bigger and better things.

I guess 19

I realized that around age 15.

I learned this year. This year I turned 30; I'm going back to school to get my degree, but at this point it really doesn't matter. I don't have a girlfriend, so the chances of being a father dwindle with each day. Even when I get my degree, I won't be able to work in the field long enough for anyone to remember me. I don't interact with my family anymore, ever since my dad died, and they're so unlike me that I don't have any desire to reconnect. There are 7.3 billion people on this planet; we aren't special, that's why they use percentages to define us. I'm going to die and the world is going to keep going like I was never even here.

Taking all of that into account, I'd say this is a great reason to get the most out of your time here.
Living for a legacy is hardly living at all.