S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=072000050K24-2
youtu.be/DaRG0ukxYqQ
reddit.com/r/MilitaryGfys/comments/6hx7oz/aid_worker_pulls_this_little_girl_out_of_the_kill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(28) Possessing or carrying any weapon
including, but not limited to, guns, clubs,
knives, stun guns, tasers and explosive
devices. This does not apply to those
individuals authorized under Section
5/24-2 of the Illinois Criminal Code to
carry weapons onto transit or to pepper
spray.

I think 5/24-2 *might* include concealed carry but idk if I want to go through all that.

Greetings.

If you really define the only purpose of guns to be killing people and not recreational shooting or even hunting, maybe. But even still, are you saying you never bought something you don't actually need?

hey Dash whats up ?

>implying he has any money to buy anything

Getting high and fapping, like usual.
You?

holy fuck check my image

Pretty much. I wonder what they call the opposite of buyer's remorse.

Poorfag syndrome.

I'm reading up in 5/24-2 right now

you might be okay

author?

Don't know, sorry.

Nice

I don't have CC. I probably wouldn't either way, just dreaming.

nothing much just fapping

Nice.

no problem, maybe someone knows

Oh, okay. I'll still keep reading if you want.

ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fulltext.asp?DocName=072000050K24-2

Here';s the law in legalese

Ya, all it says is that 24-1 doesn't apply to CC but I don't feel like going through all of 24-1. Not to mention, around here it's shoot first ask questions later both literally or in that I'd probably have to fight it in court if I got caught.

Why does everyone post this

"Subsections 24-1(a)(4) and 24-1(a)(10) do not apply to or affect any person carrying a concealed pistol, revolver, or handgun and the person has been issued a currently valid license under the Firearm Concealed Carry Act at the time of the commission of the offense. "

I don't know if that means you are exempt from the law with valid CCL or if that means you are exempt from the allowance (not allowed)

It is, and that would be a losing battle. Guilty until innocent I guess, it's shitty man

>recreational shooting
Ages of semantic debates prepared you well.
/me enacts a tactical retreat.

so what shows are people Look forward to this summer ?

I hardly watch TV so I'll say college football and F1

Ya, it's pretty messed up around here. Meanwhile some guy got caught a couple months ago with 77 counts of selling illegal guns.

Are you trying to be sarcastic?

The end of it.

no Netflix or HBO ?

youtu.be/DaRG0ukxYqQ

Game of Thrones. So excited.

None, don't know what to exactly watch, maybe Initial D, to see what's the fuss is about.

That's insane dude. And even if he didn't actually commit any crimes, the likelihood of him not being convicted is basically zero.

Also I suppose I committed a crime by having my pocket knife last year at MFF

Nope, not really. I have them, or rather access to them but I don't use them.

Nah. She's more like a fuck buddy to get high as shit with. I tried a few hydrocodone last night. Would have been great to fuck on.

ya me too
is any one else Looking forward to Castlevania on Netflix I for one can not wait for it

It's my natural state, I'm not doing that on purpose.
Sorry.

I'm pretty sure illegal gun sales are illegal.

And ya, you probably did frankly.. I still carry my 3in blade everywhere which I think is just barely legal. They weren't too happy when I accidentally tried to take it into the United Center for the Bulls game though..

/s

reddit.com/r/MilitaryGfys/comments/6hx7oz/aid_worker_pulls_this_little_girl_out_of_the_kill/

I'm surprised you haven't done one of everything. Xanax, Percs, etc. Also, ergot can give you an insane high supposedly, but it's mega dangerous. One hell of a way to die though.

Did they confiscate it? I've gotten away with stuff like that by hiding it in my wallet if they make you take everything out

I suppose I've done worse here in California. I'm not concerned about a pocket knife there, it's a tool.

Nah, I had to just go put it back in the car. I thought it was my watch at first so when it went off the second time I was like "ohh.. right". Then on the second time back through a different guy was giving me a hard time, but turned out he was just joking about "not being pumped" and I had enough of that.

Though on the second time I noticed Roger Waters was going to be playing there next month. Was already $100-150 per ticket for nosebleeds back then though.

Don't worry, I'll get there eventually. I just got lucky this time.

Yeah, those guys are pushovers usually. That's happened to me a few times but usually they just wave me through.

Glad they didn't take it at least. I almost had some guy at a ball game take my skateboard because I took public transportation there.

He's playing here this weekend, local station was giving tickets away all weekend. I can't imagine what they cost right now.

If it was Gilmour I'd pay that in a heartbeat. Though I don't think he's allowed to play Floyd stuff.

On the flipside, while my AK has been pretty shitty, my AR15 has been flawless even shooting some crappy reloads.

Totally man, but I think you're right. He's not allowed to anymore.

Which is shit