What does the right wing ideology mean to you? How do you define it?

What does the right wing ideology mean to you? How do you define it?

it's a doggie dog world

It's a puppy pupper world

Pro-Nuclear Family
Pro-Right to self defense and weapon ownership
Pro-Low Taxes
Pro-Nationalism
Pro-Religion, even if you don't necessarily believe in it

the only meaningful axis in modern politics is globalism vs nationalism

to me, a left winger is globalist
a right winger is a nationalist

Low taxes, extremely limited government, adherence to the US constitution

Mainly personal liberties, low taxes, limited government intervention

Probably the only good answer you'll get in this thread. Political leaning isn't a personal means of expression and identity like the OP makes it out to be.

>What does the right wing ideology mean to you?

Not much. I'm centrist myself.

You're right, but people saying "left/right wing is archaic" aren't completely validated in saying that. There are core root ideologies which can be attributed to each and are polar opposites of one another.

This

You're either a nationalist or a globablist, these days.

Ideology is more collective now.

Hierarchy and elitism instead of egalitarianism.

Spirituality and religion instead of materialism and secularism.

im a secular materialist, but my understanding of materialism is itself spiritual. you would probably classify it as "new age".

hierarchy is important, but so is merit

Lies and failures, as is the left. Today you're Globalist or Nationalist.

Fascism is ok for ants, but we are humans, and we have a higher intelligence that requires more individual rights and stimulation for our intelligence (something that the right wing would deny us).

a conservative simply recognises that it is harder to create than it is to destroy

But you can easily go right on one topic and left on another. In fact, it's exceptionally rare for someone to go in the same direction in every circumstance. I can be pro-abortion and anti immigration. Identification with either side is fairly superficial.

If it feels like fantasy white utopia, do it.

That's partly why I ask the question. If it's superficial but many people still identify as right or left wing politically, what exactly does that mean?

Forgot to attach a pupper pic

or right
werent german student in the 30s spending their whole day volunteering and doing sports? hows that for stimulation
>dat pic :3

>pupper posting

I approve.

I also have sneggs

>im a secular materialist, but my understanding of materialism is itself spiritual. you would probably classify it as "new age".

I would probably mutter something pejorative about hippies and mountain crystals.

>hierarchy is important, but so is merit

Some people having more merit than others is what causes the hierarchy to exist in the first place.

>>dat pic :3
Baltic countries should legalize child p0rn again.

That's very well put.

This is a bit of a sidetrack but didn't tumblrites get that dudes fox taken away?

Also from what I understand, he was a furry to boot.

anti-egalitarianism and masculinity.

that's a cute snake.

Right wing people are the normies.

Left wing people are in some way defective so they fail to meet the expectations of the tribe.
Being the defective genetic errors that they are, they will then blame the tribe for being wrong instead of bettering themselves.

>How do you define it?
Right used to be the divide of conservative and progressive thoughts. However, when the left is an established power, they become conservative and the right becomes progressive: something different. So that definition does not apply to Europe, for an example.
Some say it's equality vs inequality and that might be right. There's no absolute equality without taking freedom away - you cannot reach total freedom without inequality as a direct result.
So right means freedom, left means equality.

But your left is primarily social democrats, people who are stupid enough to think that their reforms can be preserved in the face of concentrated economic power. I wouldn't even consider that close to left.

It's about how mankind and society ARE instead of how they SHOULD BE (leftism)

Thats the main difference with the left. We dont want to engineer mankind