I want to push the boundaries of my codependent Girlfriend. She admits that she can't help but be that way...

I want to push the boundaries of my codependent Girlfriend. She admits that she can't help but be that way. I want to slowly break her. A pic of her fine ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

erinhoudini.com/rope-bondage-types.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you plan to break her?

Well i want her to just do anything. I want ideas to push limits.

Turn her into a cuckquean

take her out and fuck her in public

pimp her out. Start slowly like making her flash you in public, then other guys, then have her get with others for money

>Make bitch position herself so that asshole and cunt are facing the ceiling
>Shove taper candle in asshole
>Light candle
>Let hot wax hit grundle and cunt
>????
>Grofit

She strips but i want to push her that point. I want to subtle and tactfully do this

gangbang her

>admits that she can't help but be that way
>can't help

bitch is just fucking lazy bro.

A bit of a process to reach there
Interesting thought

No more like i guide her day, not do tasks for her.

Bump'!!!!

I need her to be able to do anything for me and give up all resistance so that i can convince her make money by other means.

Whip her bare ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess. Then fuck it.

Repeat once per week. Always on the same day at the same time.

It would be nice to see her eyes tear up. She is a pain slut tho

I guess just try to figure out some way for her to associate other dudes cocks positively

Invite CL people over to watch her cum and escalate from there'

Does she do anal yet? That would be good step along the way. Some other things come to mind like making her wear shibari ropes or a vibrating plug under her clothing while the two of you are in public together.

Fucking delusional fags the fuck happened to Sup Forums

Planning on plunging her and asking for to do it daily. Vibrators are definitely happening, Shibari ropes do they hurt like scraps the skin?

I've never tried them myself but I understand people use everything from soft silky materials to coarse irritating ones. If you want it to hurt but can't find anything harsh enough sold for the purpose some polyester rope would probably work.

Not looking to hurt it is subtle long term. I think i am doing fine but i love that rope suggestion.

A quick search found this.
erinhoudini.com/rope-bondage-types.html
Another idea. What about only allowing her to wear kinky clothing or nothing at all whenever she's at home? That might contribute towards her thinking of herself as your sex object. If you don't want her getting overly comfortable with nudity maybe instead frequently play with her body no warning.

That's a good idea slowly getting her in that mindset. Any other thoughts

I want to see how i can go about edging cam shows

It's getting a bit late at night for me to have too many good ideas right now but maybe I can give you a bit of a warning about a possible problem. If whatever you decide to have her doing is mentally taxing pay attention to when she needs a break. From some personal experience with a similar topic I can say that she might want to please you but everyone has a limit where they get burnt and doing whatever becomes an agonizing effort for a while.

Noted