Celeb bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cnO23YPNnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for CUTE

Dayum. All aboard.

cute is right

2nd for Elle in my bed!

Fuck yes, I don't even have to know who this cutie is to know she got famous by sucking cock

I don't think Tay has a mean bone in her body, user!

wut

Can we do celebrities other than the ones we spammed last fucking thread?

More sexy than cute IMO.

Nice to think so

Trying, bee-row ;)

need that dark cherry lipstick smeared all over my cock

Jordyn is a sexy little thing too
I can already tell she's a starlet actress who won't do anything past Disney, she's gonna have to suck more cocks to stay relevant

wat a great ass

Would Dakota come over too?

Use it more often, and when you do, keep it stationary and fuck it by moving your hips. That way when you masturbate you'll be improving your rhythm and stamina for sex rather than desensitizing yourself to anything but a vice grip.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cnO23YPNnE

I like the thought of her sucking on my tip and, being a woman, not knowing how good it makes me feel. The only thing she'd know is that she must be making me feel really good judging from how hard my cock is twitching, and much I'm groaning how swollen and purple the head is.

But even then she wouldn't know how good it feels to have her lips around my dick.

I've actually done that before and it's a hell of a lot more work. Of course I can sit here and complain but what you're saying is exactly right.

Mhmm I love her shoes. I bet the insides smell wonderful

Dakota is > Elle in my opinion, but I have almost no pics of her

:55 Jeeeezus

snyder is the god damn goat

Is your cock sensitive or is that difficult too?

Please be more of these

Are older celebs OK?

she's a disney channel actress

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-so happy t-t-to have her... I know I-I d-don't d-deserve h-her and she c-could b-be m-much more s-satisfied i-if she h-had a-a real m-man... S-Someone who c-could p-protect h-her p-properly and w-wouldn't r-run a-away f-from f-fear e-every t-time a-a hard s-situation d-develops... I-I'm s-so sorry she i-is stuck with m-me when th-there a-are a-a zillion o-other d-dudes who would d-do just about anything t-t-to have her... I-I'm s-sure they w-would g-gladly wrap their h-hands around m-my neck and s-squeeze all the h-heart juice o-out o-of m-my body i-if they knew h-how r-ridiculous a-a man I truly a-am and h-how l-lightly I u-use and t-treat Vic...

Can they both cuddle with me?

shhh let him dream. Good night sweet prince.

I can finally stroke after being teased for what seems like hours by all this cute Tay and sexy Dove

Yes.

Victoria, Jessica, Orpah, pick one

tbh i'm a little salty because i tried making dove threads last year on here and people shat on me all the time. good to know she's grown on Sup Forums though

she is, love fapping to her so much

don't lewd the dove!! she is PURE! PUUURREEEEE

Bitches.

hahaha. Yeah, my god man. She is like the essence of beauty. Hoooly shiit.

masturbating to dove doesn't take away from her purity

Have you seen her lips, wouldn't be surprised if she's had a cock forced down that throat

It can be, if I wait long enough, I just have trouble with delayed gratification. I can wait a few days then fap but it won't really feel three times better so I end up never waiting very long between faps.

It can get very sensitive and I prefer it like that, when I can just barely graze over it with my hand and get tingles.

Basically all my problems boil down to not waiting long enough in between faps, it seems like most people can do it multiple times a day no problem but I can't do that.

One of her first roles

P-Please d-don't s-steal m-my m-mistress g-good s-sir... S-So many m-men want h-her I-I f-feel l-like I'm c-constantly under siege...

god i would do anything for her

No

Anyone?

I dislike when people make threads for a single celebrity instead of making a general celeb thread, it just splits the community up and the thread is so slow. In a general celeb thread you can still post Dove and everyone else can post what they like as well. It's better in my opinion.

Oh yes

I want to eat Kstew's shit
It would give me great joy to be her human toilet

How?

no other sarah anons here?

amen bro post more

post their feet pls

What would you say Milana's best asset is... are?

I fapped to her a couple days ago, know nothing about it other than she's smoking hot.

Ever since I saw the clip of her singing "Let It Snow", I've wanted to tongue fuck her pussy so badly.

Hyland?