I wanna move to Japan some way or another

I wanna move to Japan some way or another.

Some advice? heard a little bit of bad rumors about jobs for foreigners there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qFpMqe5znM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't. japanese are weird, rude, rigid and almost dumb. also, they despise westerners.

No they like white people alot

And i like wierd..

dumb boring weeaboo go somewhere unique if your leaving the country

>Take it from someone who hasn't left their moms basement in many years let alone traveled at all, trust me.

no they dont bro do some research on people that have already taken the leap

they dont even like themselves theyre all quiet and ignore anything and anyone around them

their faces, emotionless and pale

and unless you know enough japanese, you cant expect to even get passed an interview for anything there anyways so unless youre backpacking and freelancing, youre better off just taking an extended vacation there just to get the itch off your back

*you're

we can clearly tell who the dumb one is here

Japan is the capital of unique..
I would rather kill my self then being a weeaboo
I only thought about for a period not for the rest of my life

kek

*than

another dumb dumb

people, please learn to use my language correctly

fuck

Friend who works at apple goes constantly, he even learned japanese he loves it there so much. I plan on going with him this fall. I'm sure the culture is a bit different from western, considering it's fucking eastern? But, what ever, it still sounds fun as fuck.

Going to europe next summer too, fucking love being out of college and having a 6 fig job finally.

I think he meant be more original in your choice country

every weebs dream is to "live" in moonland

anything outside your homeland is unique to you stupid

but those are koreans

I guess so when it comes to knowing japanese..
But it exist different people there too,

not all hate everything are quiet etc

And yes they do like westerns, they are jealous (atleast some) of our big eyes etc
youtube.com/watch?v=1qFpMqe5znM

sorry president

its not just different from western life its down right hollow

these guys are very cliquish and picking up chicks in a bar there is like getting a squirrel to come to you

the most heavily congested areas are the best places to find the more friendly and desensitized but theyre also the most chaotic and uncomfortable

I live in Saitama

AMA op

Some of the myths are true. some are not

same shit

No shit.. i just personally think SK and Japan are especially unique

join the army, get posted in japan, go to town on local girls, get arrested, get extradited to US, greentext here (might be a 25 yr delay)

well why dont you start with pointing out the ones that are

and maybe introduce yourself and give us your penis length

oh fuck.. whatever they look good

Like i tought

edgy

nah

antarctica, thats unique

you dont know what edge is do you

Nope, unfortunately it is not easy to get in the military in my country

no u

there are so many. i'll start with what everyone always asks.

Yes all Japanese girls a total sluts, but that doesnt mean they dont have standards.

I did part time at an eikaiwa while i was starting up a business. holy shit sweaty weebs are numerous. they dont get laid and then they become jaded and write false things about how shitty japan is so dont believe all the memes.

I'm gonna show them.. luckely i'm not a fat fuck

>muh language
Fuck (you). If I wanted someone to be a nazi, I would've gone to Sup Forums

join the usarmy you can do what ever you want when you get there like rape murder the army will protect you lol

First thing is, why do you want to live there? What's your motivation?
Second, have a job waiting for you. If you don't then you're in for a world of hurt.

holy fuck check my image

Why i want to live there? too many reasons.. nature, the girls, they got alot of wierd stuff and etc

My motivation? still working on that.. so not gonna move there this year atleast, same with having a job ready for me

I'm not a americunt

bump i'm curios

I'm guessing these girls are under aged.

- They are not representative of the population
- You are not American (as stated)
- Japan is "insular". they don't like Foreigners, any foreigners of any kind, they don't like the destruction of their culture
- You may find less VISA and other problems in the Mountains
- There really are few VISA options for you
- Don't reference this photo if you speak about VISA to Officials... they look like littler girls
- Perhaps if you set out to persevere Japanese Housing and buildings and Culture in old Japan... you will find support... if you will work to rebuild mountain homes

Okey thanks for advice.

But VISA? you mean the card?
and dont worry wont be showing little girls.
I know alot of them like to keep their culture etc.. but as always, differences everywhere, you just gotta look hard enough

>I prefer a country where men are not too dominant
says the Japanese woman

One or two might be under 18 but i doubt it. They look early twenties to me.

and?

When i first meet a jap girl who like a dominating guy, it's gonna be amazing

How easy is it to get laid there? I've been twice and sometimes girls will flirt with me.

dude Japan is literally one of if not the most sexist country (or less feminist I am not sure which one my background knowledge is about on par with every body in this thread.) in the developed world

pretty much just have money and don't be overweight. also most of them are turned off by facial hair. a lot of jap girls have white fever and if you're attractive and confident they'll be all over you, even if you can barely communicate with each other

good too hear then I'm set
(OP here)

Why dont you come to the great country of finland?