What do I say to help my depressed girlfriend

What do I say to help my depressed girlfriend

Try enthusiastically taking about things that she enjoys. If that doesn't work, you just have to listen and be there...

"Some dick will make it better"

Bounce nigga, this dishwasher is broken.

remember honey, it is down the road and not across the street

dubs get?

"get in your truck and just do it"
"like right now"
"you need to stop lying to yourself and just do it"
"like right now"

Come over and suck this dick bitch. Try that. If she declines, call her a whore and break up with her. She mental

Depression is a disease. You don't try to talk people out of cancer or pneumonia. Don't try to talk her out of depression. Go see a doctor

Yes, she probably has a Vitamin D deficiency.

Give her the D she needs.

Everyone's depressed at some point. Its inevitable. Deal with it. Tell her to stop being a panzy.

I deal with this shit, is it her monthly? If so, just shut your mouth for a bit listen if she wants to talk and she'll get over it until next month. If not, hear her out, let her know you're there to listen. If you are the reason and she has valid concerns, and you don't think they'll be remedied (think realistically) then it's in both your best interests to bounce, if you can fix it, then fine, if you want to put in the effort.

turn down your fucking boldness and decrease the text to the smallest setting, jesus christ. Fucking OP is a virgin 40 year old dad with that cringey cancer ass font.

Trips of truth

just tell her you love her and you're here for her, whatever she needs.

there's no fix. you cant make her feel better by force of will. all you can do is be there with her for it.

This. She needs hardcore therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy.

If she doesn't go and make SERIOUS efforts towards improving, then break up with her. That may seem harsh, but you're not doing her any favors by being her emotional crutch that prevents her from doing the hard work she needs to do to get better.

Sincerely,
Guy Who's Been There Before

I tell her to try a doctor and she's tried a therapist before and she just cried the entire time

Tell her how to tie a noose

>Everyone's depressed at some point. Its inevitable. Deal with it. Tell her to stop being a panzy.

If you were able to just "get over" depression by just "dealing with it, pansy" then I have bad news for you. You were never depressed. You were just a little faggot.

Clinical depression is not the same thing as being a little faggot, you little faggot.

tell her that everything is gonna be alright. rockabye.
rockabye.
rockabye.

She may not want to get better right now. It's like an alcoholic who's not ready to stop drinking. It's hard work working through clinical depression, and you're got to completely re-wire your thinking, with the help of a competent therapist.

This. Just suggest to her that she should see a therapist. Ive been seeing one, and its been helping a little bit. Its only been a few weeks, so im hoping there will be better progress down the road. Im not completely fine yet, but took so much weight off my chest when i finally got to talk to someone.

Also dont say stuff like "just dont think of stuff like that" or try to do stuff that makes you happy. Its really not like that, its a really shitty thing to go through

Nope sorry faggot. Their emotions that you can control and deal with. You fucking pussy

I don't understand she's always putting herself down and saying how ugly she is but I think she's beautiful

stop enabeling her to avoid responsibility of sorting herself out. stop cuckery, its your responsibility to train her how to behave

How do I do that

Lose some weight, fatty

What was her childhood like? You talked about it before? Try that, and what she wished to be when growing up

is this really the one person you are going to respond to?

if your considering listening to him then just save yourself a couple months and break up with her now, cause youre going to be no help. tell her to go to therapy. if she doesnt improve over time, you can leave her.

Whether or not shes depressed or over reacting, she needs professional help to prove whether or not if its depression or not and how to go about it.

I said before she tried professional help and just cried the whole time

This is exactly what happens I try to comfort her and something's always wrong and she doesn't know what's even wrong

keep yourself always happy and bring your "happiness" to her, try talking about good moments or talk about the future. Just show her the positive way to live and just the positive

○ ○ ▲
▲ ▲

"But idk how to fix anything bc i'm just unhappy with everything"

Everything. You are a part of everything my friend. GTFO there while you still can. Hit it again if you can, if you can't get out. She isn't going to change any time soon.

I try and she's always just like idk user just something's not right. She said it's hard for her to ever be genuinely happy

Show her that suicide is not the answer, by killing yourself.

Fuck off pussy boy

Tell her about my dubs

xd

you literally just have to wait it out, it'll stop eventually (I have first hand experience on the matter)

OP can show you how it's done.

"wanna come over and bang it out?"

OP. I LOVE fucked up girls and once you learn how to help them cope with their anxiety and depression they depend on you and let you fuck all the time. Except you have to be good, I've doing this for years.
It's different for everybody, the girl I'm with now just appreciates memes and music whenever she's depressed. Talk to her about what usually makes her happy, tell her you're there for her always and you want to help in anyway you can. Tell her she can always come to you if she needs anything or if she feels a certain way. Send her some lovey dovey shit, OP, SON, you have the opportunity of a lifetime. Take that shit nigga trust me, fucked up pussy is the best pussy

So I should just grin and bear through the bullshit?

depends what the bullshit is. Does she just say she's ugly and depressed and want to die?
Just call her attractive when she says she's ugly, everytime, over do it even. When she's depressed just tell her the same shit because then maybe she'd open up to you more about it. People get depressed for no reason, they don't understand, but the best thing is for someone to be there to comfort them, that's your job. If she's really suicidal then you need professional help, my current girlfriend has professional help and medication.

One night riding my dick and me eating her pussy will end her depression forever. Of course, it's also the end of your relationship with her. But, that's a small price to pay for her eternal happiness.