I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.
>Be me normal 19 year old white kid
>Starting second year of college soon, had plans of becoming a lawyer
>Overweight but decent looking, in school I was quiet but still had a lot of friends just like I still do now
>Got by from being the funny guy that everybody just kind've liked having around
>I for some reason have a ton of stretch marks on my body despite seeing people bigger than me without any at all. They're on my arms, legs, back, stomach, places you can't see
>The ones on my arms though are where your arm creases just on the opposite side of your elbow
>Because of this I was never really able to wear T-shirts growing up because if I let my arms hang down everybody would see them
>Dealt with it wearing sweatshirts and long sleeved shirts for most of my life
>Fast forward to October or November of last year I developed something on the back of my hands which covered them in red bumps, dots, scabs and blisters.
>At this point I was generally fine with being able to wear T-shirts in public, but now I had to revert to only wearing sweatshirts in public
>Had to deal with this for months, my hands looked disgusting and I wasn't going to let anyone see them, but sleeves could only cover my hands so much that everyday I have to think about them
>Been to doctors, been given prescriptions, nobody knows what it is or how to get rid of it so right now it looks like they're here to stay.
>Lately they've been better like right now I have no red bumps or marks or anything on my hands, they look normal.
>Within 5 minutes of me going anywhere where people can see my hands, they get extremely worse which is why I think it has something to do with stress or anxiety, but im not a fucking doctor
>Fast forward to a month ago. I have new red bumps and scabs going up my the underside of my arm but these are different from my hands.
>Same process, saw a doctor, took a prescription and they're still here.
Cont.

>Around the same time as that I noticed I starting getting pimples on my upper arms and the backs of my legs, so I googled it and found out that I have Keratosis Pilaris.
>Now my hands, arms, the back of my legs and my stomach all have red scabs and bumps, all of them look different on each part of the body.
>Given up hope for a cure to it, no doctor has even come close to being somewhat sure as to what it is, they are always so puzzled when they see it.
>It is controlling my life,
>I can't go out to the beach with my friends
>I can't go out anywhere in shorts or a T-shirt
>It'll be 80 degrees outside and I go over my friends house in a sweatshirt and jeans and sit there miserable.
>Today my grandparents and aunt/uncle came over and except for the first 30 to 60 minutes they didn't see me at all because I was too embarrassed of my hands to stay out there. They seem to only get worse when I need them not to.
I feel like such a piece of shit, I'm not social anymore I don't want to go do anything that nor do I want to go anywhere even to the store.
I have and will probably continue to keep missing out on things like family events and I believe that eventually, my friends and family will start to hate me because I don't want to go out anywhere. For the past few days i've been seriously contemplating suicide because this is making my life not worth living. I'll never be able to stand up in front of my classmates and argue a case for law practice and i'll never be able to be a lawyer which is what I hoped to become since I was a kid. Give me a reason to do it or give me a reason not to, the only reason I haven't yet is because im either too scared or I don't want to put my family through that.

I hope someone reads this and i didn't write all this shit for no reason lol

r u an xman

No but I wish I developed some x-men power that'd be pretty sick

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

let that sink in for a moment. what else has chemicals that mess your skin up in it? maybe everything, maybe gluten

What about losing some weight, i wasn't too fat either but i have a ton of strech marks

I used to weigh 305 at my highest im 265 now, but lately my main concern in these things on my hands. I was going to the gym pretty frequently last year which is when I lost all that weight but my hands and arms look awful when I sweat a lot so I don't even want to go to the gym for that reason

I think you should at least let your family know. They care about you and they're least likely to shun you. In fact you should ask them if it runs in the family.

How tall are you?

holy fuck check my image

My parents know about the red marks and i've told them how it's ruining my life but they kind've just brush it off, The Kerosis shit on my upper arms and on the back of my legs I believe is genetic, but those are fairly new and I don't really mind them that much, they've just just been another shitty factor in my life.

6ft
Why

You're way more worried about it than anyone else would be. If see it and be like oh poor kid has skin problems, that would be it. No one cares but you about it

Yeah OP let family know ASAP, they will help you and you will feel so much better for it.

>>Overweight but decent looking

pick one

Yeah I get that but when people look at it they get worse and i'm already pretty paranoid as it is. I tell myself nobody would care nor would anyone treat me different but I just would feel so different, it's the same reason I hid the stretch marks on my arms for 16 years

Let them know what? That i've been suicidal? They already know about the marks and how it affects me but they try not to make it a big deal.

dude, OP, honestly this.. also, if you have insurance or can afford it, see a dermatologist. Skin stuff sucks - and many times doctors can help.

I have had strech marks since 16 i was 5'10" and 220 lbs. Strech marks is genetic too, my 50 year old dad who got a fattier over the years has no strech marks on his body despite his age has good skin, while my mother has strech marks like you since she was young

I've had this thing on my upper chest next to my neck since birth, can't wear t shirts that aren't super tight around my neck and going out to pool partys/the beach even with girlfriends I was nervous with it (looks a lot worse irl) But one day I just thought fuck it, I'm a sociable guy so why should I hide it away... if you're confident with yourself and the way you put yourself across people don't care man. I've had questions but no one has said anything bad about it.
Man up, it's your body and there's a lot worse out there.

I've seen 3 dermatologists lol. They've given me vaseline, different types of creams and lotions, antibiotics, steroids and none have worked and every doctor has recommended that I stop coming back to them because they think it'll just go away, meanwhile they're clueless as to what it is.
I was a skinny kid and between the ages of like 8 and 12 I must have shot up in weight because i've had these stretch marks for years and i'm only 19.

starting to feel foreveralone

post pics OP it cant be that bad

This is what they look like when they're bad. I just don't think I could walk around with my hands like this

they look fairly normal too me

Post a pic of your hand strech marks and i will post mine

So i can know how bad is it

so 265pounds is 120kg?
isn't that a bit high?

if you think this looks bad think about people with vitiligo,burns,etc this is nothing OP

Get over yourself. No one cares about your hands. You are thinking about this way too much.

also, have you tried otc cortizone.. flood your skin with the cream

Yeah but atleast they know what it is
I can't help having a self conscience state of mind. I was bullied pretty bad in middle school about my weight so thats probably why I care so much about what people think

I'm a legit pediatrician. My first thoughts with that story are
1) you're probably right about the keratosis pillars, it's common and don't worry about it
2) The rash on the hands that has possibly spread could be scabies? Did you try permethrin cream. Also if that didn't work possible a steroid cream?
If you haven't seen a dermatologist, that would be my next recommendation. Get your insurance affairs in order, because a dermatologist may want to try a biopsy if they can't figure it out by history and sight.

I was 95 kg and 5'10" and i got strech marks some people can't go even slightly overweight with out having strech marks, so you need to have a normal weight

I have not but I will, the only OTC thing i've really tried is witch hazel recently which has worked to an extent, it makes them basically nonexistant at times like when i'm sitting in my room alone or eating dinner with my family.

This is the full picture of me.

This pic is a huge let down. Reading your op I was expecting some freaky shit.

Grow some balls and own your body. It's probably not what you wanted, but join the club.

I've had a biopsy done by one of the dermatologists, I don't understand the point of it because he still couldn't tell me what it was. I came back in to see the results for it and he said he thinks it'll just go away and for me to not come back. I've also tried steroid pills, not too sure about a steroid cream, i've been given clobetasol proionate, fluocinocide and fluticasone propionate.

My own post
N/M, I TL;DR'd the post where you said you'd seen 3 dermatologists already. That seems hard to believe that 3 different dermatologist couldn't help you at all. but just so you know cortisone cream OTC is much less potent than most rx steroids a dermatologist would give you

You're fine. Not perfect but I know a guy at my college who is deep red and sheds all the time. Not sure what it is but very obvious and gross. But he has all the confidence in the world and just goes around his daily life living it. That is what you need to do, be confident and live with it. It's easier said than done but just gotta work at it. Keep working out and losing that weight. Weight loss will be sure to bump up your confidence and help you. Don't shun your family either, they aren't a random girls, they don't care about the effects of your condition on your skin/appearance. They love you just the way you are. Don't stop searching for a solution but don't get hung up on it and let it effect your life. Go out with friends and have fun. Go out for morning jogs and keep shreading those pounds. And just remember, D.O.N.T. as in Don't think about it. Just do it.

Well tell me then: How long has it been there, where has it spread to.
Does it hurt or itch? Does it scab over or bleed?

I jumped from 130lbs to 155 via exercise and got stretch marks on my arms. Then I went from 155 to 175 via no exercise and eating like shit and now I have stretch marks on my love handles towards my ass. I'm 5'10'' and seem to be just prone to getting them.

Brother had what you had, I got something like it too briefly when I was a lot younger and going through that elementary chub phase. You need bugjuice my man. Not sure if thats what it is really called, thats the slang the doctor used for it. Spread it on the bumps, they reduce. Run outside a bit, do some light cardio, but for god's sake do NOT wear sweats. Your skin needs to breathe. Good luck homie, I know where you're coming from. You'll make it if you shape up now.

Probably alien abduction.

Yeah certainly weight spurts or even height sputrs cause strech marks

You should seriously be mindful of what you're putting yourself through. Little red bumps are nothing compared to the anxiety you're succumbing to. You are setting yourself up to have OCD and be a hypochondriac.

Focus on improving your worldview, having a resilient mind, and not taking your appearance quite so seriously. Look up stoicism and read Marcus Aurelius. Good luck

because why not

They either scab up or become just a little red bump or mark, been on my hands for 8 or so months which is weird because they weren't anywhere else, only the back of my hands. Spread to the underside of my forearm and my stomach only like a month ago. Doesn't hurt, sometimes they itch but nothing crazy. I'll post a picture in my next post of it right now, you can barely even see them, but randomly red bright marks can just appear. It's really amazing how quickly they can go from bad to almost not noticeable.

Try Therapy, like the shrink kind.

the spread to the stomach seems classic for scabies. Try 5% permethrin cream. Just an idea

Then again a biopsy should have shown scabies. Also any dermatologist would recognize that right away.
Everyone is largely right, most other people probably don't notice it all, even if you're at the pool or wearing short sleeves.

Well i'll try some of the OTC stuff shared in this thread, if it works it works if not i'll either just live with it or kill myself lol. I appreciate all the help.

Don't kill yourself there are people far far worse than you just don't give a fuck about what other people say

I got bacne bad at age 11. For 16 years I avoided being topless. I would have awkward sex where I would avoid letting the girl see or touch my bad.

16 years of hating myself. It isn't as bad now, been using proactive body shit for a couple years. Works better than other products I've tried, but it's slow. Like "use it every day for 6 months then think maybe it's getting better" slow.

But in May I did it. I went to Vegas. I told myself that I was either killing myself or fucking doing it. I'm down to mostly scars now. A million scars, but very little acne.

I went to pools, I went to a pool party, I talked to girls, flirted, some random chick sat on my lap. It was so freeing. The feel of the sun on my skin. The feel of the air, water.

No one said anything. I was self conscious about it so when out of the water I'd try to stay facing everyone, but it felt so good.

Lots of alcohol helped. I hope to do it again. I feel like those 16 years of my life I missed out on so much.

This picture is so confusing... Which one of those cracks us his ass crack?

They all are. That man has a condition called multianus.