If your a good looking man you can litterally fart in her face in front of everybody and call her a dirty stinking cunt...

If your a good looking man you can litterally fart in her face in front of everybody and call her a dirty stinking cunt and throw dog shit on her , she ll laugh and think your cool as fuck. She will still suck your cock and make you dinner that she bought after you discharge your cum on her stupid needy face.
Meanwhile if you try to interact physically or intimately with her, , even with your most polite behaviour, buying her shit and being ready to die for her, while being sub 7, she will be disgusted to the very core of her body, and will do everything she can to keep you far away and will call the cops or ask robust wks to beat you up.
Sub 6 women will make compromise after seing that chad dont call her back after ruining her pussy on a bored day, and may have pity sex with sub7 men who treat her like a princess. But she will never love them and will cuck them first chance they get and will be disgusted by her childrens and will escape in fantasy land where she s a sex slave to chads everyday, and will express her frustration by being a bitch to her husband that she will mock and despise since this faggot sub7 will take it and not beat her up cause hes a pussy or fear to go to jail.
Meanwhile if chad break her teeth cause hes pissed off about something else shell swear to the judge on her childrens life that she fell by herself.
If women dont treat you like a god your ugly.
NOTHING YOU DO MATTER TO WOMEN
ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE

And...?

There's a lot of guys that would take that abuse for a fucking 7/10.

The thing is women rarely date lower than them in the lms department. at least not for long.

op is just an beta child that can't talk to bitches and prolly thinks they should be throwing themselves at him.

Girls hate you cuz you wrote all that whiny, untrue bullshit.

Why girls like a guy is a total mystery. Well- I mean Providence is the simple truth. How they see it is usually a mystery.

Kek, you want a girl so bad.

Look at that ass user. It's not amazing but damn you'd love it so.

You'd fucking snarf this one's maxi pad.

go back to red dit, you incel fuck. my wife said your beta ass board is live again, go spam your whiny faggot shit there.

you fags can cope all you want. doesn't really change the situation.
Looks= your women.

No idea whats going on in this thread, but post more fucking voyeur

Checked.

I'm a good looking sperglord. I can 'get' a girl but sex doesn't interest me anymore- the girl does.

Even if a girl does have sex with you, it is much different than when she gives herself to you (inc. sexually)

I want a woman to be the 'love object'. I am just as pathetic as you but super handsome.

You're incorrect too. Girls aren't anything like what you describe.

im 5'10, weigh 240. a lot is muscle, but im definitely a fat fuck. im unemployed. my wife is an RN pursuing her masters and got a scholarship for tennis out of high school, so shes easily the hot one in our relatio ship.

literally all i provide for this bitch is intelligent conversation and emotional support. youre just a whiny bitch jacking off to traps cause women are mean.

fucking kys, lol.

you are the only one here trying to "cope" with it.

Dubs confirm. I'm a loser.

Wanting a girl to be the love object includes sex. I love sex cuz of the girl is what I meant, not the girl cuz of sex.

Elliot Rodger is that you?

This is not true. I am objectively "good looking" and attract alot of female attention but am a complete and utter sperg. I have 0 sex life.

The only girl who would like the guy in OP pic is some kind of vaguely third wave feminist bitch in her mid-to-late twenties.

She'd view it as some sort of political or business endeavor. It'd be wholly fraudulent. No girl actually 'likes' the guy in OP pic.

They like guys like this-

>the character
>not DiCaprio
>they like dicaprio tho

Same here. But I have or had a sex life.

No every bitch would like a man like him. Take this pic to tinder and see how many replies you get as opposed to an average fag like you.

>They like guys like this

>insert anything here-

dude you might just need to grow up and get outside.

the world is yours the second you realize you can have what you want if you put in the effort.

I'm not average. I don't need Tinder. I look kind of like the guy in OP pic but my muscles aren't as voluptuous or whatever and my beard is neckish but not as homosexuals, nor is the hair.

I don't look like some smirking asshole chuckling with his shirt off in a carly rae jepsen video is what I'm saying.

>implying people on Tinder like each other
>implying promiscuous sex isn't tied up w/ self loathing, genuine misogyny and degeneracy
>implying hook-up culture isn't rooted in bath house homosexuality

I am a loser tho, I'm writing all this on Sup Forums. so...

This thread is cancer. I'm out. Everyone here is very cynical.

Yep you're a loser

You're not comprehending my posts.

I am a guy like the pic. But I'm not a hero or whatever the fuck he was- he was fictional.

Girls like me. I just don't have the ability to provide for one right now.

so you're ugly, no big deal bud. plenty of ugly billionairs have trophy wives.

>I am a guy like the pic

so it's just your poor outlook on life that is holding you back?

My point is that OP sounds like someone from r/incels or r/niceguys. Maybe if OP didn't sit at home all day whining about how bad life is he would be able to actually get into a relationship.

Not a poor outlook on life. I am struggling with a very severe hatred of the world, which is created by corrupt humans and which ruins life.

But it's not all edgy and shit- it just is. So yeah, a poor outlook on the life offered up by society. I don't like what society does to women and that keeps me from committing to one.

Also, right now I really wanna tonguefuck a girls shitter.

holy fuck get back to r/incels, this is too autistic even for Sup Forums

>This thread is cancer. I'm out

>but maybe i can't simply

pat yourself on the back buddy, i'm out.

OP, you seem to have a bigger problem of what you focus on. It is corrupting you by believing in and focusing on other people and comparing yourself to them. Just be what you want to be and disregard anyone who gets in your way.

I like it. This thread is good.

So be a narcissistic fuckwad is what you're saying-

Society is evil. OP has every right to hate it.

His hatred is shaped by them- they intercept it and tell you what to hate and it's incorrect. He's doing what they tell him to do.

holy fuck check my image

Checked

Women aren't difficult to figure out. They want sex just as much as you do. Some are gold diggers. Most aren't. Find an interest you're passionate in. Find a woman who is also into that. Mine happens to be climbing, and that's where I've met all my gals. I'm a boring nerdy loser like the rest of you fucks, but I can keep a woman's attention all day if she's into the same things I am. I'm barely a 6, but I married a 7 or 8. I've slept with 9s (and struck out with many 10s, those are for the 8+ guys). It's not hard. You need to interest them. If you're on Sup Forums like the rest of us, you're either fully autistic or borderline sperglord so you'll have to try harder to be interesting. Find a hobby. Get good at it. Don't be needy. Don't be feminine. Don't be overly emotional or get upset over stupid shit. Be confident. Try to get in shape and make sure your hygiene is solid. You will get laid. Maybe not a girl 4-5 points above you, but if you cannot get a woman within reason, something is wrong with you -- not women. Seriously, it's not that hard. I see ugly guys with shit jobs get laid; why can't you? Hell my manlet buddy who's 5'1 fucks 8/10s. You probably have no excuse if you made even the slightest effort -- or just make pathetic excuses and generalize all women. That's a lot easier, right?

almost every woman i ever cared for didnt felt the same back.
i used to be fat and everyone who was disgusted only by my presence, without even getting to know my personality were women
Ive been rejected and disappointed so many times...

I kinda wish i was gay, they seem to have such easier lifes nowadays

Don't do any of this.

It bares some semblance to one small aspect of the truth (having sex.)

None of it is good advice. user is a massively deluded faggot who lives to die.

oh and ive been in college for 3 years, gonna finish it next year.
Im not virgin but havent banged a single chick since i entered college, its not for the lack of trying.

Living in my body and state of mind is depressing

dubs confirm gay men have an easier life. none of it is rewarding. They get dick.

Get a job or more than one. Work really hard and try and eat healthy.

im in college not gonna try to get a job until im done.

I used to be fat, im fit and healty now, it didnt made any difference

Great argument, dipshit. You've convinced nobody of anything except that you're either a troll or a retard. Consider saying why I'm wrong. Perhaps mention why this doesn't work? Do it without sounding like a fucking idiot and I'll be impressed. We both know you can't because you have nothing. Come back with an actual point or fuck off, loser.

Kek, this is what you neckbeards are intimidated by.

I don't want a girl to love me, the idea of it sickens me. I want to love a girl. And yet I am not much different than incels, kek.

Who hurt you, OP?

im not a neckbeard user, im not intimidated by women at all.i have many many friends, especially female friends, im not a virgin sperglord.
I just cant change the fact that im ugly, no matter how good my body can get

What am I arguing with you about?

You play parcheesi. I don't want to anymore. I used to care about 'getting laid' when I was 13. I could go back to then and argue with you.

Being a good guy who's a good provider (of whatever a healthy girl healthily desires) is the best bet for having sex every night.

plenty of ugly guys get laid. are you in shape or a fat fuck? are you somewhat fit at least? is your hygiene good? are you interesting? do you have hobbies, a career (or education leading to one), and a stable life? can you hold a conversation without putting people to sleep? so many ugly guys get laid / married. why can't you?

Are you seriously that retarded? I figured you were an idiot, but I didn't think I'd have to break it down to this level. I presented ways for user to improve himself and hopefully attract a woman. You called it out as deluded, which is a fucking argument. You disagreed, but provided no reasoning. Are you seriously that slow?

We're all random anonymous fucks here. Nobody is going to believe a thing you say if you don't have the basic intelligence required to at least back it up a stance. Don't pull the 'o-o-o-o-h I-I-I wasn't arguing.' Yes, you were -- just very badly. The problem with the internet is it gives dumbfucks like you a voice, whereas in real life, everyone would immediately know to disregard anything you say based on one glance at you. Pick one of my points. Explain why they're not true, and consider presenting an alternative. It's not that hard.

Hmm- You should listen to this guy then.kek, I am a sperglord. I spanked a girls ass raw last saturday cuz she liked the show 'Community'. I demanded she like '30 Rock' It made no sense, the whole interaction.

Different worlds man. She cried late ron, somewhat unrelated and blew a snot bubble in my face. Diamonds.

Progressive detected.

Im not super fit but im not fat, im normal/a bit fit , i shower everyday,brush teeth etc, I cant say im interesting as that needs come frome someone else, im studying game design and am almost done, my hobbies are games, muay thai, swimming, walking, 3D modelling and just travelling around, im one of the most popular guys in my course, i know everybody in the course and im one of the core members that organizes everything, i have many female friends and can keep conversating for days and hours on end, my best friend is a very pretty girl who loves to spend her days with me.
Ive had 8 girlfriends and my last relationship lasted 7 years. im now fit and I believe im pretty smart compared to those who surround me (despite the fact that my writen english sucks, im trying to be fast here).
I do believe im bf / fuck material but to be honest, women consider me "cute" , im 1.65m and not all that pretty, so im just "cute" and they dont want to date and fuck cute...
Every relationship i got into, it was with some hard effort.
I just wish it was easier as I see happening with some friends that are dumb as rocks, but pretty, and so, they get laid often whereas I dont.

The difference between us is too extreme.

You believe masculinity is defined by what men are. I believe men are designed to take part in masculinity. Thas the basis for our disagreement.

I am- almost definitely- 'smarter' than you. Again thas a game I don't play... You win, I forfeit.

Cognitively, I am superior to you, however you're knowledge of how society works is- not superior- you just believe that effecting it is beneficial.

No one listens to me due to my body language and avoidance.

It sounds like you're not doing as bad as you make it sound. From what you said, I figured you were some fat loser who couldn't get a girl. You've had 8 girlfriends and one relationship that lasted a year? That's awesome. You clearly haven't met the one for you yet, but there's obviously nothing wrong with you except a little insecurity. You can fix that.

How long until you're done with school? Sometimes women mature faster than men and are also more dependent/interested in a provider. Once you have a solid career and livelihood, I bet you'll run into the right gal. Hell, you could while in school even, but it's mostly just hookups at that age. I don't think anything is that wrong with you except maybe body image problems.

I also fight MT, how long have you been training? I've been going 8 years now and have a fucking vicious clinch game/kicks now, especially against my buddies that box. I'm 1.86m but fairly lean. I got married years ago, but I'm honestly jealous as fuck of my buddy who's around your height because his wife is one of the hottest women I've ever met. He's not good looking or rich, but just a standup, interesting guy.

You will find a girl eventually if you've had that much success already. It might take some time, but those things do. Good luck man.

You say you're cognitively superior, yet you concede every single one of my points and openly admit that I figured you out. You failed to present a single argument, yet are somehow superior; do you not see the inherent flaw in this? It's not that complex. I'm not a genius by any means, but I don't think anyone would consider you smarter than me. Ego makes you think crazy things. Tone it down a notch and work on improving yourself. Someday you may be smarter than me, but if you cannot even present a valid point, you are not. Likewise, if you admit what has been said and say cheesy cliches like 'I believe men are designed to take part in masculinity,' consider sticking to academic based arguments, not ones about relationships/dating as that's clearly not your strongpoint.

Don't listen the PUA- listen to meI hear it in you're posts. Women- in your mind- are intrinsically masculine. They 'fuck' men, men are 'pretty.'

>ITT: Elliot Rodger wannabe

> 'I believe men are designed to take part in masculinity

How is that a cheesy cliche? topkek

I have conceded that your points work when it comes to getting laid. It won't work in loving a woman- it's contra the entire idea and essence of it.

Dating is gay and relationships don't last very long in this culture now do they? And if they do, should they? The relationships are against any eternal moment happening period-

Also, how am I to present a valid point concerning a paradigm I, not only find invalid, but invalidates all and every hope for meaning and truth in life itself. A paradigm that vandalizes a living truth with every type of dishonesty.

No one listens to me just because. pic related.

Hey thanks for the kind words, my best friend whom I talked about says the same, she says I have some body image problems because I used to be obese and made fun of (and now that mental scarring remains, I fake my confidence alot but inside im insecure as fuck) and that im not bad looking,she loves my leggs, just having bad luck and not being motivated enough is also a factor, she would date me if she had never met her bf before meeting me.

I joined MT 2 years ago but sadly I had to stop this semester, its the hardest year of the course (im going to finish the entire year in the first try, wich is extremelly rare, ive been working alot and not really caring much about gfs or hook ups), now after finishing everything im going to join the swimming classes for the summer again, i love swimming.

(also i dated for 7 years not one haha)

trips of truth

guy who girls find cute should be more like the boy.

>likes your legs

Huh?

Where are you?

Nobody listens to you because you're pretentious as fuck. I'm sure you're a bright guy, but you're also going through a phase where you clearly base intelligence on eloquence more than the actual logic/argument at hand. I went through that when I was your age, and at some point you'll realize brevity is the soul of wit. Profanity, simplicity and general vulgarity used to be an obvious sign to me that somebody was intellectually inferior; in retrospect, that's completely wrong. Some of the brightest doctors I work with speak in a way that will never send you to a thesaurus, but the actual logic behind their simplicity is brilliant.

As I said before, some day you may be smarter than me. As of right now, you are not. I am old, and every bit of intellect I have is tempered with wisdom/experience. Yours is not, however, you will improve over the years, whereas I will not. The first thing you need disregard your attempts at eloquence, tone down the verbosity a notch, then deconstruct what you're actually trying to say. Take 'lso, how am I to present a valid point concerning a paradigm I, not only find invalid, but invalidates all and every hope for meaning and truth in life itself. A paradigm that vandalizes a living truth with every type of dishonesty.' That is fucking ridiculous, irrelevant to the argument at hand and so overly verbose that I guarantee you will one day look back at this and laugh. Stick to the argument at hand: I presented ways to get a relationship and improve one's self. Figure out the logic behind what I said and present a counter-argument. Explain why I am wrong. Give examples if you have them. Once you can do this, you are the intellectually superior one without a doubt and I will concede that any day. If this isn't your strongest topic, consider staying out of it. There are some topics you could lecture me on easily; this is not one of them. I've said my share -- goodbye and good luck.

In space

School is priority. I love MT, but nothing is more important than your education. I believe her 100% when she says you have body image issues as it was pretty obvious from your post. Ditto on the confidence. I would be lying if I said I know why, but many women value confidence more than anything. I am extremely confident and have 0 difficulty attracting women. I am also not a good looking guy. I've seen likewise in many ugly but secure guys. You need to figure out what causes your insecurity and fix it. There's many possibilities, and maybe even counseling would help, but you will have to figure it out eventually. Good luck, I am out.

> 'how am I to present a valid point concerning a paradigm I, not only find invalid, but invalidates all and every hope for meaning and truth in life itself. A paradigm that vandalizes a living truth with every type of dishonesty.'

It's poorly written but I'm on Sup Forums.

I hate men, who I find to be obnoxious niggers.

All flesh is feminine to me and men are to overcome theirs and women become in theirs.

Women have been reduced to cocksuckers worth less than dead crackwhores and are so masculine now that they are apparently liking men's legs.

>Women have been reduced to cocksuckers worth less than dead crackwhores and are so masculine now that they are apparently liking men's legs.

Should be fucking grotesquely masculine. not even masculine- fucking nephilim shit.

There's nothing inherently feminine about flesh. My pecs and biceps are hard/lean while completely hairy and generally disgusting. That would be considered masculine, yes? Likewise, my wife's tits are soft, curvy and extremely feminine. Both are flesh, yet one is masculine the other is feminine.

Why do you hate men? Did you get bullied as a kid or something? Some men are fucktards, and I'm definitely one of them, but not all of them are bad. I'm sure you have some male friends you relate to, right?

>Women have been reduced to cocksuckers worth less than dead crackwhores and are so masculine now that they are apparently liking men's legs.

Women are attracted to men with fit bodies. The guy with good legs participates in a sport that builds strong legs. This isn't hard to understand why a woman would be attracted to this. They also tend to like abs. Muscles. A decent jawline. Nice hair. This is just physical attraction which isn't even half of the equation, but you seem to be a little confused here. Also, why are women worth less than crackwhores? Some women are awful, but there are plenty of good gals out there with hearts of gold who are nothing like this. That mindset is not normal. Do any mental illnesses run in your family?

>women value confidence
>have no idea why

He answers himself later on - Women value security. Security for their womanhood, and the family and home which may arise.

You'd never know that fundamental truth in this world. Most women'd deny it all while living it right underneath themselves.

Fuck these cuddlesome, cannodling anons. I am redeeming Sup Forums right now.

I did not answer myself, nor is it that simple. If it were, why would so many losers with absolutely 0 future besides saying 'would you like fries with that?' get women? Many of these guys aren't chiseled Chad Thundercocks, but regular fucks with confidence beyond belief. You'll have 0 issues getting laid with poor security and amazing confidence.

At least we agree that it's a fundamental truth. You're right there, but I believe the actual cause is something deeper. As I said before, I'd be lying if I said I knew what it was though.

>There's nothing inherently feminine about flesh. My pecs and biceps are hard/lean while completely hairy and generally disgusting. That would be considered masculine, yes? Likewise, my wife's tits are soft, curvy and extremely feminine. Both are flesh, yet one is masculine the other is feminine.

Displaying muscles like breasts is feminine. Pageantry is feminine. Humanity is retarded and on the way out. Civilization is a bottleneck.

All of creation is feminine. Spirit is masculine. Mans flesh is designed to work for the spirit.

>I'm sure you have some male friends you relate to, right?

Do I sound like I have or have ever had friends, or want them?

>Women are attracted to men with fit bodies. The guy with good legs participates in a sport that builds strong legs. This isn't hard to understand why a woman would be attracted to this. They also tend to like abs. Muscles. A decent jawline. Nice hair. This is just physical attraction which isn't even half of the equation, but you seem to be a little confused here. Also, why are women worth less than crackwhores? Some women are awful, but there are plenty of good gals out there with hearts of gold who are nothing like this. That mindset is not normal. Do any mental illnesses run in your family?

I have a fit body. Women are attracted to me. Women are not attracted to men like women are gay men----- >fuck this.

And No- I am not mentally ill. Being driven crazy is not the same as driving crazy.

I like the one in the center. She's the prettiest, I like the ass on the left best.

Is that Alia Shawkat

>Do I sound like I have or have ever had friends, or want them?

No, but I figured I'd at least ask.

>I have a fit body. Women are attracted to me. Women are not attracted to men like women are gay men----- >fuck this.

Women are attracted to gay men in a completely different way than they are you. Gay men are seen as status symbols and a trivial accessory, not someone they would mate/share their life with. Why would you want to be some gal's fruitcake bff who goes shopping and wastes time on other frivolities?

>I like the one in the center. She's the prettiest, I like the ass on the left best.

I like the one on the left as well. We finally agree on something, eh? That's my queue to exit, take it easy and good luck finding the right woman if you have any interest in that.